Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,146 members, 7,890,863 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310487 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
@franklynx,

Write them as well quoting your tracking and the info you got on their site about your document.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by freshdude: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
bigfrancis21:
I resent them again.
thanks bro. got it smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sleekydot: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
Yvete: I have never posted on this education forum but I feel the need to say a few things to those experiencing difficulties here. I came to the US in 2005, did my undergrad, worked for 2 years and now pursuing my MBA in Texas. *Btw I'm 26 so you know how young I was when I came to the US. Plus, I'm not a nurse nor in the healthcare field.

1. Avoid expensive cities like a plague. (You need a cheap city where you can live comfortably and make excellent grades at school without distractions). For instance, If you like the city of Miami because of its popular beach, take a vacation there. You don't need to reside there permanently. I'm just saying....
Texas is a best friend for new comers. I'll tell you why --- Cheap accommodation. (Roughly about $400 monthly, All bills included plus free transportation to school. I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO MOVE TO TEXAS OH. ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE. Small cities anywhere are less expensive.

2. On-campus jobs are not provided to help pay your tuition --- Do NOT come to the US broke, Period! Have enough funds to cover at least one semester of your stay, in terms of feeding, transportation, etc. During my 4 years as an undergrad, I worked on campus for $8/hr x 20hrs/weekly (plus a lil' overtime). I USED to take home roughly about $640/monthly, but it was enough. Student housing rent for $385 (which my brother still pays here in 2012) and the change for my personal use.

If you need a job on campus, walk into their office and boldly ask for the supervisor. Don't be scared, this ain't Nigeria. Explain that you're an Intl student in dire need of a job. Make sure you've applied on-line and take a copy of your application. Prepare a resume with part-time experiences in Nigeria (For females, maybe babysitting experience, part-time secretary & for males, part-time Admin Assistant). Basically you need a resume that highlight basic communication skills, computer use, team-player skills and time management). Nigerians are usually timid, i think!

3. NEVER buy new textbooks. Shop for textbooks on ebay, amazon or craigslist. Wait till a week after school to find out what books your professors need.Some will give you handout and not really care about the books. There is also a book rental service at your schools' bookstore. Take advantage of that as well. PLEASE TRY TO MAKE EXCELLENT GRADES ..C is unacceptable. A's & B's only.

4. You need a laptop. If you don't have one, use the desktop at the library. I didn't buy a laptop till the next semester, but I was ok. November Thanksgiving sale is around the corner, you can get a cheap brand new laptop for about $399. Save for that if you can. That's the only time I purchase electronics.

5. Education is the US is all about time management! Learn to prioritize. Don't spend money on phone cards calling "Friends" in Nigeria. CUT SPENDING: Avoid eating out as much as possible. Cook noodles, noodles and noodles! Ramen is your best friend. Look for cheap grocery stores and cook! cereals, noodles, rice, chicken...basically, do not spend money eating out. It wont help if you're struggling financially.

6. Look for cheap housing on craigslist.com . You'll find people looking for students to sub-lease a room from their homes (choose wisely), or students looking for roommates, or people that are dropping out of school and need someone to take over the contract for housing. Trust me, you'll find amazingly awesome deals there.

7. BE FREAKING PATIENT! I graduated with Intl. business and it took a whole year for a company to hire/sponsor me to get a work authorization. It was rough but now I'm living comfortably in Houston. If your family struggled to send you here, do NOT equate yourself with children of those that got millions to shut down a nightclub. Be frugal and stingy to yourself, IF NEED BE.

8. A city with a lot of Africans or Nigerians will help you. You will be able to familiarize yourself with other Nigerians and could get help. They can always hire you ----- you know what i mean----- even without your ------- because many people here run private businesses. As a student, I've always worked under the ------- and has nothing to do with my social --- number. Look for Nigerian owned small businesses and Do NOT tell them that you've got the ----- s---y number. Be honest about your status.

9. If you're in an expensive city, spend one semester and TRANSFER TO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE. Unless you're a dummy or if you can afford it, that's fine. Houston Community College averages less than $2000 per semester for 12 hours(4 courses). Who wouldn't take advantage of that? After 2 years, you can transfer to your intended university. I did it and can guide you if you need help.

10. All my 4 siblings live in this city and life is easy for everyone. Its best to go where you know somebody. 5 of us, each coming from Nigeria one after the other is a success. Look for an old school friend (they might not help you financially, but guide you and introduce you to other Nigerians). I knew 4 Nigerian guys that shared a 2 bedroom condo years back and they were fine. It was the party place and regular hang out spot for us...fun times xx. You might end up paying less than $300 monthly, all bills included. Talk to your friends and ask if they're willing to share. IF YOU'VE GOT ANGER ISSUES,INTOLERANCE, ETC...Just STAY BY YOURSELF TO AVOID WAHALA!

11. If you intend to live/work in the US after graduating, please get a very solid degree. Theatre arts, communication, marketing...sounds good, but it would be almost impossible for a US Company to sponsor you for a work authorization/green card. Medical field, technology and business are great. I majored in International Relations but my business MINOR is my saving grace. You need a degree that markets you to potential employers. When you settle comfortably in the US, look for unpaid volunteer positions, community service and free internships. That's another gateway to building a solid resume.

I'm kinda tired of typing ...lol. If anyone has questions with finding jobs, school transfer, etc,....holla! I think every necessary info. has been listed on this thread since part 1. THERE ARE OTHER EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS THAT I CANT WRITE HERE. PM me if interested.
hey, can i have ur email pls? Mine is sleekydot@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 24, 2012
Yvete: I have never posted on this education forum but I feel the need to say a few things to those experiencing difficulties here. I came to the US in 2005, did my undergrad, worked for 2 years and now pursuing my MBA in Texas. *Btw I'm 26 so you know how young I was when I came to the US. Plus, I'm not a nurse nor in the healthcare field.

1. Avoid expensive cities like a plague. (You need a cheap city where you can live comfortably and make excellent grades at school without distractions). For instance, If you like the city of Miami because of its popular beach, take a vacation there. You don't need to reside there permanently. I'm just saying....
Texas is a best friend for new comers. I'll tell you why --- Cheap accommodation. (Roughly about $400 monthly, All bills included plus free transportation to school. I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO MOVE TO TEXAS OH. ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE. Small cities anywhere are less expensive.

2. On-campus jobs are not provided to help pay your tuition --- Do NOT come to the US broke, Period! Have enough funds to cover at least one semester of your stay, in terms of feeding, transportation, etc. During my 4 years as an undergrad, I worked on campus for $8/hr x 20hrs/weekly (plus a lil' overtime). I USED to take home roughly about $640/monthly, but it was enough. Student housing rent for $385 (which my brother still pays here in 2012) and the change for my personal use.

If you need a job on campus, walk into their office and boldly ask for the supervisor. Don't be scared, this ain't Nigeria. Explain that you're an Intl student in dire need of a job. Make sure you've applied on-line and take a copy of your application. Prepare a resume with part-time experiences in Nigeria (For females, maybe babysitting experience, part-time secretary & for males, part-time Admin Assistant). Basically you need a resume that highlight basic communication skills, computer use, team-player skills and time management). Nigerians are usually timid, i think!

3. NEVER buy new textbooks. Shop for textbooks on ebay, amazon or craigslist. Wait till a week after school to find out what books your professors need.Some will give you handout and not really care about the books. There is also a book rental service at your schools' bookstore. Take advantage of that as well. PLEASE TRY TO MAKE EXCELLENT GRADES ..C is unacceptable. A's & B's only.

4. You need a laptop. If you don't have one, use the desktop at the library. I didn't buy a laptop till the next semester, but I was ok. November Thanksgiving sale is around the corner, you can get a cheap brand new laptop for about $399. Save for that if you can. That's the only time I purchase electronics.

5. Education is the US is all about time management! Learn to prioritize. Don't spend money on phone cards calling "Friends" in Nigeria. CUT SPENDING: Avoid eating out as much as possible. Cook noodles, noodles and noodles! Ramen is your best friend. Look for cheap grocery stores and cook! cereals, noodles, rice, chicken...basically, do not spend money eating out. It wont help if you're struggling financially.

6. Look for cheap housing on craigslist.com . You'll find people looking for students to sub-lease a room from their homes (choose wisely), or students looking for roommates, or people that are dropping out of school and need someone to take over the contract for housing. Trust me, you'll find amazingly awesome deals there.

7. BE FREAKING PATIENT! I graduated with Intl. business and it took a whole year for a company to hire/sponsor me to get a work authorization. It was rough but now I'm living comfortably in Houston. If your family struggled to send you here, do NOT equate yourself with children of those that got millions to shut down a nightclub. Be frugal and stingy to yourself, IF NEED BE.

8. A city with a lot of Africans or Nigerians will help you. You will be able to familiarize yourself with other Nigerians and could get help. They can always hire you ----- you know what i mean----- even without your ------- because many people here run private businesses. As a student, I've always worked under the ------- and has nothing to do with my social --- number. Look for Nigerian owned small businesses and Do NOT tell them that you've got the ----- s---y number. Be honest about your status.

9. If you're in an expensive city, spend one semester and TRANSFER TO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE. Unless you're a dummy or if you can afford it, that's fine. Houston Community College averages less than $2000 per semester for 12 hours(4 courses). Who wouldn't take advantage of that? After 2 years, you can transfer to your intended university. I did it and can guide you if you need help.

10. All my 4 siblings live in this city and life is easy for everyone. Its best to go where you know somebody. 5 of us, each coming from Nigeria one after the other is a success. Look for an old school friend (they might not help you financially, but guide you and introduce you to other Nigerians). I knew 4 Nigerian guys that shared a 2 bedroom condo years back and they were fine. It was the party place and regular hang out spot for us...fun times xx. You might end up paying less than $300 monthly, all bills included. Talk to your friends and ask if they're willing to share. IF YOU'VE GOT ANGER ISSUES,INTOLERANCE, ETC...Just STAY BY YOURSELF TO AVOID WAHALA!

11. If you intend to live/work in the US after graduating, please get a very solid degree. Theatre arts, communication, marketing...sounds good, but it would be almost impossible for a US Company to sponsor you for a work authorization/green card. Medical field, technology and business are great. I majored in International Relations but my business MINOR is my saving grace. You need a degree that markets you to potential employers. When you settle comfortably in the US, look for unpaid volunteer positions, community service and free internships. That's another gateway to building a solid resume.

I'm kinda tired of typing ...lol. If anyone has questions with finding jobs, school transfer, etc,....holla! I think every necessary info. has been listed on this thread since part 1. THERE ARE OTHER EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS THAT I CANT WRITE HERE. PM me if interested.
I did exactly the SAME THING. I came here immediately after nysc..this is my second bachelors thou and im just 25. Being here over 4 years .Spent a semester at lousiana state university(LSU) their tuition was killing..i paid abt 12k for that semester which includes tuition, meal plan, and dorm. I later transferred to a community college in Lafayette which was about 2500 a semester. Got a lot of campus jobs..math tutoring,desk assistant job, and a volunteer job.Graduated from the cc with an associate degree. i got an opt..worked for a few months under the opt..i then later transferred to a uni with a scholarship...graduating this December. It's a long journey but quite interesting.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 6:16am On Sep 24, 2012
[/quote]
Bem_bem:
I did exactly the SAME THING. I came here immediately after nysc..this is my second bachelors thou and im just 25. Being here over 4 years .Spent a semester at lousiana state university(LSU) their tuition was killing..i paid abt 12k for that semester which includes tuition, meal plan, and dorm. I later transferred to a community college in Lafayette which was about 2500 a semester. Got a lot of campus jobs..math tutoring,desk assistant job, and a volunteer job.Graduated from the cc with an associate degree. i got an opt..worked for a few months under the opt..i then later transferred to a uni with a scholarship...graduating this December. It's a long journey but quite interesting.
Good for you!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2012

Pls got some questions for you dear....dfadipe2003 @ yahoo com

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by 6packs: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
bigfrancis21:
I attached a note explaining how to extract the file. If you dont already have poweriso.exe installed on your system, download and install the one i attached. DOWNLOAD ALL the 4 parts of grubers i sent. Run the poweriso, from there locate on your system all the 4 parts, and extract. The software will automatically extract the book. If any of the 4 parts is missing, the extraction won't work.

i would also like to have the grubers gre sent to my email peter.sule at rocketmail.com.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2012

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Mr. Chris:

I did exactly the SAME THING. I came here immediately after nysc..this is my second bachelors thou and im just 25. Being here over 4 years .Spent a semester at lousiana state university(LSU) their tuition was killing..i paid abt 12k for that semester which includes tuition, meal plan, and dorm. I later transferred to a community college in Lafayette which was about 2500 a semester. Got a lot of campus jobs..math tutoring,desk assistant job, and a volunteer job.Graduated from the cc with an associate degree. i got an opt..worked for a few months under the opt..i then later transferred to a uni with a scholarship...graduating this December. It's a long journey but quite interesting. Good Info! Please, can i have your e-mail address. Thanks a lot.
Benineprince@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
My people,I am writing my SOP,and am extracting a large chunk of it from google,I hope this school wil nt find out ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shema: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
I hope you aint writing word for word. You have to refine it. Read and rephrase in your own words to suite your career goals.
eduson002: My people,I am writing my SOP,and am extracting a large chunk of it from google,I hope this school wil nt find out ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
Contact your school the document might have been deliver to them already.
franklynx: fellow nairalanders,i sent my admission docs via NIPOST since 5th of SEPT. to my school in US..and av since been tracking it and weneva i do wat i see is:

Processed Through Sort Facility,

September 11, 2012, 5:09 am,

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS).

pls guys wat should i do?? deadline is October 1.. pls kindly reply ASAP.. i am very tensed here oo..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Theyjih: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
any idea hw long it takes express mail wiv USPS to reach northern NAija (Lafia to be exact) from NEWJersey ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
shema: I hope you aint writing word for word. You have to refine it. Read and rephrase in your own words to suite your career goals.
shema: I hope you aint writing word for word. You have to refine it. Read and rephrase in your own words to suite your career goals.
Thanks,am doing just that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
Does d tracking number starts with letter 'E'?
Theyjih: any idea hw long it takes express mail wiv USPS to reach northern NAija (Lafia to be exact) from NEWJersey ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
eduson002: My people,I am writing my SOP,and am extracting a large chunk of it from google,I hope this school wil nt find out ?

DON'T DARE IT! PLAGIARISM. Professors use a software that could track every on-line document where you copied from. You can read online materials to get the idea, close it and write it in your own words.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
@eduson002,

All they need is to upload your SOP on www.turnitin.com Chikena! Na wetin we dey take catch students for plagiarism here be that grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
imperiouxx: @eduson002,

All they need is to upload your SOP on www.turnitin.com Chikena! Na wetin we dey take catch students for plagiarism here be that grin
Yvete:

DON'T DARE IT! PLAGIARISM. Professors use a software that could track every on-line document where you copied from. You can read online materials to get the idea, close it and write it in your own words.
Yvete:

Yvete:

Na wao.I ve changed many sentences to my own words.There are some sentences I left unchanged.Will few exact sentence nail me?God help me o.I used whole 8 hrs to write this SOP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Theyjih: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Soyedele1: Does d tracking number starts with letter 'E'?

dont have the tracking number with me,the institution sent it via express mail, so they claim.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
eduson002: [size=8pt][/size] Na wao.I ve changed many sentences to my own words.There are some sentences I left unchanged.Will few exact sentence nail me?God help me o.I used whole 8 hrs to write this SOP

A single exact word will nail you. This should be YOUR statement of purpose. YOUR statement of goals. You may get formatting ideas from the internet. Anything beyond that ....... You may also want to get yourself accustommed to writing from within. You may spend days writing it; be sure it is original. If its not your work, you need to reference it. Who references SOP? No one.
Your SOP is like a grad school version of MYSELF. You may not copy anyone.

Good luck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
Theyjih:
dont have the tracking number with me,the institution sent it via express mail, so they claim.
Since its frm new jersey,it'll enter international dispatch d next day,gets to lagos after 5 days(at most)den to ur destination.
If u supply ur postal address,chk ur mail box.if its home address,goto ur NIPOST headoffice(EMS dept) so they can chk if there is a letter in ur name.u can go after 14days starting frm d day d schl nofitied u dt they sent u a letter
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
[quote author=biofem2000]

A single exact word will nail you. This should be YOUR statement of purpose. YOUR statement of goals. You may get formatting ideas from the internet. Anything beyond that ....... You may also want to get yourself accustommed to writing from within. You may spend days writing it; be sure it is original. If its not your work, you need to reference it. Who references SOP? No one.

Good luck![/quote ] Thx,I wil wrk on it 2morow.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
biofem2000:

Good luck!
Noted
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Theyjih: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
Soyedele1:
Since its frm new jersey,it'll enter international dispatch d next day,gets to lagos after 5 days(at most)den to ur destination.
If u supply ur postal address,chk ur mail box.if its home address,goto ur NIPOST headoffice(EMS dept) so they can chk if there is a letter in ur name.u can go after 14days starting frm d day d schl nofitied u dt they sent u a letter
the above is for standard mail if i'm not mistaken bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
Theyjih:
the above is for standard mail if i'm not mistaken bro!
Since your school said 'express mail',my analysis ws based on that.anything express mail frm usa will have a tracking number starting with 'E' and it will be handled by EMS speedpost department at NIPOST but you av to be at their headoffice cos their branches doesn't keep letters that is if u supplied a residential address..express mail is very fast.I av received more than 50 letters through them before.the fastest ws 5days yl the slowest ws 14days thou I stay in southwest(ibadan).so I'm talking based on experience..if the school sent it tru regular/priority/registered mail,den it can take long

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Theyjih: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
Soyedele1:
Since your school said 'express mail',my analysis ws based on that.anything express mail frm usa will have a tracking number starting with 'E' and it will be handled by EMS speedpost department at NIPOST but you av to be at their headoffice cos their branches doesn't keep letters that is if u supplied a residential address..express mail is very fast.I av received more than 50 letters through them before.the fastest ws 5days yl the slowest ws 14days thou I stay in southwest(ibadan).so I'm talking based on experience..if the school sent it tru regular/priority/registered mail,den it can take long

thanks a bunch i hope it gets here within the shortest possible TF.. Btw is it 5/14 Business days or N. days as the case maybe for Postoffice/mail box or residential address respektively?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
If I supply residential address and my letter ws sent tru express mail.immediately it left united state,I will just calculate 7 normal days and by dt exact date,my letter wil be waiting for me to be picked up cos ems speedpost wnt bring it to my house,I used to go der to ask for it(dt is how its being done in Ibadan) but if it is standard mail,it will take up to a month and if my address is untraceable,I used to go to my nearest post office to inform dem..just allow 14 days including saturdays and sundays since u stay in d north cos a standard mail once took a whole month to be delivered to my frnd in abuja frm united state..any letter from new jersey,NY,CA n few leaves united state same day or early next day to its destination.hope ds helps!!
quote author=Theyjih]

thanks a bunch i hope it gets here within the shortest possible TF.. Btw is it 5/14 Business days or N. days as the case maybe for Postoffice/mail box or residential address respektively?[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
imperiouxx: @eduson002,

Hahahaha! Lmao! Yea, I can imagine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
eduson002: [size=8pt][/size] Na wao.I ve changed many sentences to my own words.There are some sentences I left unchanged.Will few exact sentence nail me?God help me o.I used whole 8 hrs to write this SOP

Read this few words from the www.turnitin.com :

Originality Check

''Check papers against 20+ billion web pages, 220+ million student papers and 90,000+ publications. Like everything else in today's digital culture, plagiarism is moving online. Turnitin's OriginalityCheck helps instructors check students' work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against the world's most accurate text comparison database''

The site will just run some seconds and all percentage matches popped up..... grin No where to run grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2012
imperiouxx:

Originality Check

''Check papers against 20+ billion web pages, 220+ million student papers and 90,000+ publications. Like everything else in today's digital culture, plagiarism is moving online. Turnitin's OriginalityCheck helps instructors check students' work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against the world's most accurate text comparison database''

The site will just run some seconds and all percentage matches popped up..... grin No where to run grin
imperiouxx:

Originality Check

imperiouxx:

Originality Check

Oh boy!I got a lot of work to do 2morow then.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:26am On Sep 25, 2012
franklynx: fellow nairalanders,i sent my admission docs via NIPOST since 5th of SEPT. to my school in US..and av since been tracking it and weneva i do wat i see is:

Processed Through Sort Facility,

September 11, 2012, 5:09 am,

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS).

pls guys wat should i do?? deadline is October 1.. pls kindly reply ASAP.. i am very tensed here oo..

Call USPS

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.