Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,375 members, 7,950,793 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (312116 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:26am On Oct 03, 2012
Surestboyxxx: really waiting for it

I'm sorry, that's one of those things I have stopped. Ask bigfrancis or ferdii they are good guys and will care to help you out. Sorry once more.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 12:30am On Oct 03, 2012
Congrats! and thanks for the advice.
gaquilani: WoW!!!!!, Thank God, he did it for me. I made it

Vo: What is ur highest level of qulification
Me : undergraduate degree.

VO: WHen did you graduate
Me: Told him

VO: What did you graduate with
Me: Bleep course

VO: Which skuls did u apply to
Me : jjhh ,jjjj, tytu,lakjsj

VO: why JJJ university
Me: Thoer curriclumm suits my goals. I intend to start my own business when i return and their curriculum covers relevant courses like Bleep,yyy,ddd. that will help me achieve my goals.

VO: Who is sponsoring you
ME: My dad

VO: What does he do
ME: KJJFJFJFKFK F

VO: do u have his fin statement
Me: Yes (gave dem to him).{At this point i also told him dat i have a court Affidavit in whic my popsi swore to sponsor me, but he told me to hold on to it}

VO: DId you take the GMAT
Me: YEs (at this point he started typing a lot and i said this out loud but thank God he did not hear me say this "Omo ebi like say u mess up"

VO: Can i see ur score
Me: Gave him d score {FYI, it is probably the worse GMAT score u've seen}

VO: DO you have permission from the school to resume late
ME: Yes, gave him the letter.

VO: when did you pay ur SEVIS fee
Me: hjjdidn

Vo: I will grant the visa, but ur SEVIS fee hasn't been processed maybe it is cos u payed on jsjsjsj.
Me: OK, Thnak you very much (with the same face)

NOTE to be taken: I am in no position to give advice cos my own experience had more to do with divine intervention than my skills. However, I'll tell you on thing ALWAYS TELL THE UNDILUTED TRUTH, look them in the eye when you speak and be yourself. Do not treat it like a Job interview relax and let God take control. BECAUSE NO ONE CAN SAY DEY KNOW HOW D VOs think. Your situation may be different, but confidence and honesty might do the trick. I hope this boost ur confidence and do not be intimidated by other (i.e their result and stuff) belief in urself.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Surestboyxxx: 12:58am On Oct 03, 2012
imperiouxx:

I'm sorry, that's one of those things I have stopped. Ask bigfrancis or ferdii they are good guys and will care to help you out. Sorry once more.
can you guyz help out?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2012
kayslimshady: God did it for me, I got it today!!! This forum has been wonderfl. A vry big thnk you to evry1. And for those still waiting, holdon he will surly do it for you.
congrats oooo....welcome on board
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2012

I just did.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2012
gaquilani: WoW!!!!!, Thank God, he did it for me. I made it

Vo: What is ur highest level of qulification
Me : undergraduate degree.

VO: WHen did you graduate
Me: Told him

VO: What did you graduate with
Me: Bleep course

VO: Which skuls did u apply to
Me : jjhh ,jjjj, tytu,lakjsj

VO: why JJJ university
Me: Thoer curriclumm suits my goals. I intend to start my own business when i return and their curriculum covers relevant courses like Bleep,yyy,ddd. that will help me achieve my goals.

VO: Who is sponsoring you
ME: My dad

VO: What does he do
ME: KJJFJFJFKFK F

VO: do u have his fin statement
Me: Yes (gave dem to him).{At this point i also told him dat i have a court Affidavit in whic my popsi swore to sponsor me, but he told me to hold on to it}

VO: DId you take the GMAT
Me: YEs (at this point he started typing a lot and i said this out loud but thank God he did not hear me say this "Omo ebi like say u mess up"

VO: Can i see ur score
Me: Gave him d score {FYI, it is probably the worse GMAT score u've seen}

VO: DO you have permission from the school to resume late
ME: Yes, gave him the letter.

VO: when did you pay ur SEVIS fee
Me: hjjdidn

Vo: I will grant the visa, but ur SEVIS fee hasn't been processed maybe it is cos u payed on jsjsjsj.
Me: OK, Thnak you very much (with the same face)

NOTE to be taken: I am in no position to give advice cos my own experience had more to do with divine intervention than my skills. However, I'll tell you on thing ALWAYS TELL THE UNDILUTED TRUTH, look them in the eye when you speak and be yourself. Do not treat it like a Job interview relax and let God take control. BECAUSE NO ONE CAN SAY DEY KNOW HOW D VOs think. Your situation may be different, but confidence and honesty might do the trick. I hope this boost ur confidence and do not be intimidated by other (i.e their result and stuff) belief in urself.
congrats oooo...make sure you aim high when you arrive here...congrats again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2012
Congrats to those that got their visa. Wishing all spring prospective students good luck in getting their visa. Please, "ferdiii" send me both the GRE & GMAT materials- chrismanagery2k@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks a lot. Expecting more good news regarding Visa collection. CHEERS!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2012
ferdiii:

I just did.
Thanks. I've not browsed on my system for a while now, been using my phone all along.
@kpolli
I just checked now and its only one of the many GMAT files i sent to you that is asking for a password. I'm sorry I dont have the password - i collected the files from a friend and since i'm not taking the gmat exam i didnt bother going through them. But i'll try to get the password.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Congrats to those that got their visa. Wishing all spring prospective students good luck in getting their visa. Please, "ferdiii" send me both the GRE & GMAT materials- chrismanagery2k@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks a lot. Expecting more good news regarding Visa collection. CHEERS!

Sent but no GMAT oh. You wan do both? No waste moni oh. Science is for GRE and non-science is for GMAT.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2012
Ferdii, thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by francini(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
Bigfrancis21[b] : Pls I need Toefl Gre and Gmat materials, here is my email. Kelvinfrancini@yahoo.com Thanks a lot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by amilimos: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hey house,

Does anyone know any other good sites excluding wakanow?

Cheers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Surestboyxxx: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
amilimos: Hey house,

Cheers

Honestly, Wakanow is the best so far....i have been using them for ages.....always check and re chech by different date
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by amilimos: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
Surestboyxxx:

Honestly, Wakanow is the best so far....i have been using them for ages.....always check and re chech by different date

Thanks a bunch mate.

Cheers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
Surestboyxxx:

Spot on. Now dem don start PSS self.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 4:44am On Oct 04, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Thanks. I've not browsed on my system for a while now, been using my phone all along.
@kpolli
I just checked now and its only one of the many GMAT files i sent to you that is asking for a password. I'm sorry I dont have the password - i collected the files from a friend and since i'm not taking the gmat exam i didnt bother going through them. But i'll try to get the password.

No problem, thanks anyways
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by wahabcoal(m): 4:57am On Oct 04, 2012
House, which TOEFL ibT centre is accredited by ESL, ive read so many negative comments about some centres even represented here.
I reside in Lagos, and would like to know Centres that are satisfactory and efficient in their services.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2012
wahabcoal: House, which TOEFL ibT centre is accredited by ESL, ive read so many negative comments about some centres even represented here.
I reside in Lagos, and would like to know Centres that are satisfactory and efficient in their services.

First Logic is ok. First logic is at Oba Akran (2nd Wema building) in Ikeja, there are two WEMA banks along Oba Akran.So, 2nd one. and also on Victoria Island (Amodu Ojikutu). google for their contacts.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by wahabcoal(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2012
Thanks Jimtosam, I'll check it out now. God bless You.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
Is there anyone with the TOEFL OFFICIAL GUIDE used one, for sell or for dash lol. Preferably if you reside in lagos.

Up dated:
This inquiry/request should be discarded as it is now obsolete. The reason is because I now have the pdf version of the official Guide to the Toefl, 3rd edition.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by wahabcoal(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
deevick246: Is there anyone with the TOEFL OFFICIAL GUIDE used one, for sell or for dash lol. Preferably if you reside in lagos.
I wish I had. Which centre did you register? I couldn't see anything about TOEFL on first logics's website.
Can someone else recommend a centre?
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
francini: Bigfrancis21[b] : Pls I need Toefl Gre and Gmat materials, here is my email. Kelvinfrancini@yahoo.com Thanks a lot
Sent. Please ignore the extra mails if you received them, network is bad here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ayobj: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
amilimos: Hey house,

Cheers

Try www.travelstart.com.ng .its a new travel company and they have similar rates to wakanow.
Take care
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Tigosmalls: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pls has anyone here or does anyone here know how the student M1 visa class works or does anyone have any experience of getting a visa into a flight sch in the US
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mrswagger: 2:14am On Oct 05, 2012
Hello house, please I need your help here, I'm filling an online admission application and can someone help me differentiate the difference between I-20 form and Ds 190. Are they the same? Are international students required to use both or just I-20 form only. Which one is Ds 160 again self. Hope to hear from you guys cos I don't want to make a mistake. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:16am On Oct 05, 2012
DS160 is your online visa application form and to be filled online. Form I-20 is your student acceptance form and traveling document which will be given to you by your school and approved by the US government. Chikena!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 6:44am On Oct 05, 2012
house, hw long does it take to get confirmation mail after registering for d GRE?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2012
eduson002: house, hw long does it take to get confirmation mail after registering for d GRE?

how did you pay and send your application form?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2012
wahabcoal:
I wish I had. Which centre did you register? I couldn't see anything about TOEFL on first logics's website.
Can someone else recommend a centre?
Thanks
The center is what has been given u, just go to the address d previous guy gave u @ oba akran , 2nd wema bank.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2012
ferdiii:

how did you pay and sent your application form?
I am yet to pay,i just want to know.thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Tigosmalls: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2012
House pls has anyone here or does anyone here know how the student M1 visa class works or does anyone have any experience of getting a visa into a flight sch in the US. I need help on this. Thanks
(

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.