Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,114 members, 7,890,700 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310463 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2012
Tigosmalls: House pls has anyone here or does anyone here know how the student M1 visa class works or does anyone have any experience of getting a visa into a flight sch in the US. I need help on this. Thanks
(
i think its d same process as obtaining an F1, not sure though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mrswagger: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2012
@Imperiouxx thank you so much for the info. I saw on the website DS 190. But what about DS 190. Or we don't use it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
Tigosmalls: House pls has anyone here or does anyone here know how the student M1 visa class works or does anyone have any experience of getting a visa into a flight sch in the US. I need help on this. Thanks
(

Check part one n two. . . They were guys who got that visa here n posted their progress. . . So go n research grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
eduson002: I am yet to pay,i just want to know.thanks.

I was registered today against Oct 29.,1PM. and CBT,Abuja. Loving it!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
mr swagger: @Imperiouxx thank you so much for the info. I saw on the website DS 190. But what about DS 190. Or we don't use it?
you use DS-160 alone, with your I-20, Sevis receipt, International Passport, Bank statement(s), Transcripts, Score sheets (Toefl and/or GRE),letter of sponsorship.....and Favour of God!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
ferdiii:

I was registered today against Oct 29.,1PM. and CBT,Abuja. Loving it!
When did u pay and when did u get confirmation mail?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
eduson002: When did u pay and when did u get confirmation mail?

Today.I have the confirmation number and still awaiting the confirmation page from ETS. The confirmation number came from the guy that registered me. He is in the US and did it on the phone.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 4:30am On Oct 06, 2012
wahabcoal:
I wish I had. Which centre did you register? I couldn't see anything about TOEFL on first logics's website.
Can someone else recommend a centre?
Thanks

Go to their office. They do register Toefl, GRE, GMAT and computer certifications.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mrswagger: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2012
@walex 57, Thank you so much for the info. Cheers guys..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by francini(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2012
@ Bigfrancis thanks so much for d materials, I am grateful. One of the rar file requires password
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2012
francini: @ Bigfrancis thanks so much for d materials, I am grateful. One of the rar file requires password
It's one GMAT file out of the many GMAT files that I sent. Actually I don't have the password now. Once I get it i'll let you know.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ekundayomi: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders... I paid sevis for the same school on a particular sevis code ... the i20 is expired now and i have a new one from the school do i have to pay another sevis fee again..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
Bigfrancis21, thanks a lot.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
ekundayomi: Hello fellow nairalanders... I paid sevis for the same school on a particular sevis code ... the i20 is expired now and i have a new one from the school do i have to pay another sevis fee again..

Sevis fee has a year expiration date. What this means is that, let's assume you made the payment June 2011, so by this year's June 2012 it has expired. You need to check against the date you made the payment to be sure it is still valid. If it has expired, just arrange to make another sevis fee payment. Best of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dazo01: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
«´¨`°•.◦ thanks. ◦.•°´¨`»
¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*•. ., for the advice anyway.I lost the admission though but another one has been secured.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
dazo01: •.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
«´¨`°•.◦ thanks. ◦.•°´¨`»
¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*•. ., for the advice anyway.I lost the admission though but another one has been secured.

If it's not up to a year, you can try to transfer to another sevis number. Visit their website, you find necessary information about sevis transfer there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dannywest01: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2012
Bigfrancis i am in need of the GMAT, please kindly send to me at dannywest01@yahoo.com. i got the GRE from chief Imperioux but i was made to understand that as a management student i will need to sit for GMAT and not GRE.. Please help out asap.. Good luck to people going for interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jamiu4real(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2012
House, Please i need you guys to shed light on this question, my interview is coming up soon, in order for me not to get denial, Last year i got Malaysia student visa on now passport but i didnt make it to Malaysia because it is me and my senior brother apply for the student visa together but my brother made it there, eventually my visa get expired and i forget about it straight and now i apply to a USA university and got admitted so am going for my interview soon, i want to know what to say if the consular raise question about the Malay Visa on my passport that why i did not go for the Malay admission ,should i just say real thing that happen or what you guys think . please give me advice oo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2012
^^^ Haba! After the admission and their visa you considered the time and resources to study in Malay which at the long run won't help your future career but now you choose US because of their cutting edge education which will make you a successful .....(i.e your field). Then you prove beyond doubt how US will help you more than Malay education. wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Hi Bigfrancis21, Please, i need the GMAT files - chrismanagery2k@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks a lot.
Sent. Please ignore the extra mails, network is bad here.
@dannywest01
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Thanks a lot.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jamiu4real(m): 6:21am On Oct 07, 2012
imperiouxx: ^^^ Haba! After the admission and their visa you considered the time and resources to study in Malay which at the long run won't help your future career but now you choose US because of their cutting edge education which will make you a successful .....(i.e your field). Then you prove beyond doubt how US will help you more than Malay education. wink

Thanks bro, i dey badu you die for here keep it up God will sure reward you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2012
Guys pls if a school waived toefl for someone based on his academic records,is it necessary to still do it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by yomifola(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2012
ollyboy1: Guys pls if a school waived toefl for someone based on his academic records,is it necessary to still do it?

as 4me... I will advice u 2do it cuz itz an added advantage in securin d Visa.although itz nt necesari 4u 2do it cuz u v bin waived and u may ask d sch abt d waiver letter 2 defend ursef if askd bt my own KOBO is 4u 2do it,it will shw ur criouxnezz 2wardz studyin... Am out!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by yomifola(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2012
ollyboy1: Guys pls if a school waived toefl for someone based on his academic records,is it necessary to still do it?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jhidey92(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2012
Huz...am going 4 my visa interview soonest. My question is dat if d VO ask why i was refuse visa? I dont think he will ask.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dannywest01: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2012
bigfrancis21:
@dannywest01
Sent.
thanks boss, I received them in my email, but there is one with password..how do I get the password sir or do I just ignore it and practice with the rest?.. Thanks once again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2012
jhidey92: Huz...am going 4 my visa interview soonest. My question is dat if d VO ask why i was refuse visa? I dont think he will ask.

(s)he won't
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ekundayomi: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
deevick246:

Sevis fee has a year expiration date. What this means is that, let's assume you made the payment June 2011, so by this year's June 2012 it has expired. You need to check against the date you made the payment to be sure it is still valid. If it has expired, just arrange to make another sevis fee payment. Best of luck.

Thanks you bro.. I will buzz you online when i see u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
ekundayomi:

Thanks you bro.. I will buzz you online when i see u

Okay, no wahala. But please try state you are from here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
BRO I CHECKED THERE TUITION FEES I DON'T REALLY GET IT PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THERE TUITION
Chi-town Base:
yo fellas check this schools out eatern illinois university..(www.eiu.edu)...........Illinois State University (illinoisstate.edu)...western illinois university..(www.wiu.edu).......and also shout out to my n**gaz jimtosam and impreioux dey got some more schools with full funding for y'all; u just gotta to pay less than a 1000 usd a semester in eiu for the school i kno much about...to try to check each department and call or send dem an email if necessary..........best of luck guys...i hate to see people suffer but at the same time they never try to find out imformation or make research dem selves at least to make it a lil easy for dem selves.......America is a place to be if u got the right info mehn u will live at least an average decent life with little stress but not stress free............. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.