Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,880 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:50 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310496 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2012
ferdiii:

Did you ask for a too near date? I think you can do that 5days to the test day. But why don't you try and do it on the day they gave you? I gave 3 weeks while registering and got my first choice.
I am nervous,i want to prepare more.I dnt just want to pass.I want to pass well.I must get a GA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2012
oh pls can someone pls answer me? What have i done wrong?

I applied for an Msc. for Spring Semester 2013 in the US. I noticed that most of you wrote TOEFL, but I wrote IELTS. Does anyone think it could raise eyebrows that I didn't write an American exam like TOEFL?

Another thing is that I intend to use my Dad's company account as proof of funding. He has about $7million budgeted for my first year which is above the stipulated amount required for tuition. Has anyone used a company/buisness account before? Instead of that, I'm also considering a transfer of funds to my mum's personal account, but her account history is not as strong. What do you guys think? Will they require that I present a certificate of incorporation or my fathers' tax papers?

Pls HELP! THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
eduson002: I am nervous,i want to prepare more.I dnt just want to pass.I want to pass well.I must get a GA

Then call them and postpone. I believe there could be a charge.With the materials you can prepare very well in 3 weeks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mamacita007: oh pls can someone pls answer me? What have i done wrong?

I applied for an Msc. for Spring Semester 2013 in the US. I noticed that most of you wrote TOEFL, but I wrote IELTS. Does anyone think it could raise eyebrows that I didn't write an American exam like TOEFL?

Another thing is that I intend to use my Dad's company account as proof of funding. He has about $7million budgeted for my first year which is above the stipulated amount required for tuition. Has anyone used a company/buisness account before? Instead of that, I'm also considering a transfer of funds to my mum's personal account, but her account history is not as strong. What do you guys think? Will they require that I present a certificate of incorporation or my fathers' tax papers?

IELTS is okay.That is what I've got. You may still have to get a saving account closing balance, sometime they want to see that along the big-money accounts.What about GRE or GMAT?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mamacita007: oh pls can someone pls answer me? What have i done wrong?

$7 million budgeted for your education? Na you won pay the school fee for the whole student population ni?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
ogbeche77:
$7 million budgeted for your education? Na you won pay the school fee for the whole student population ni?
Too much money!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
All those coming with mask to this thread should desist henceforth from doing so. Because all these my brother, my sister, my uncle, my niece, and grand mama etc wants to study abroad or needs assistance in securing f1 visa is beclouding some of us from giving a direct comment. The people who need the information directly should be encouraged to join this thread in other for them to get the information they need.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
eduson002: Too much money!

And you still want GA?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
deevick246: All those coming with mask to this thread should desist henceforth from doing so. Because all these my brother, my sister, my uncle, my niece, and grand mama etc wants to study abroad or needs assistance in securing f1 visa is beclouding some of us from giving a direct comment. The people who need the information directly should be encouraged to join this thread in other for them to get the information they need.

You got my point. I need would be better advised here than saying someone needs
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
ferdiii:

And you still want GA?
Dont misunderstand me.I am refering to mamacita007.ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
keneyinks: Hello guys. My brother wAnt to study master in international management or human resource management. So I need list of schools in US that do not require Gmat and Toefl for admission requirment.I'll appriciate Urgent reply. Thanks.

You can see how people are taking pain to get this GRE/GMAT with(out) TOEFL. They can as well choose not to write those exams but they chose to having them so that they are in best position when it comes to grant and embassy. Ask your brother to read through this thread(like I advise my people too), I promise you, you will be surprise to hear he had done the test without your knowledge after going through this thread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
keneyinks: Hello guys. My brother wAnt to study master in international management or human resource management. So I need list of schools in US that do not require Gmat and Toefl for admission requirment.I'll appriciate Urgent reply. Thanks.
Tell your brother to get farmiliar with the internet. He can also pay someone to do the search for him too. There are outfits in Lagos who cater to the needs of prospective students who do not have a lot of time in their hands for a fee.

Good luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
eduson002: Dont misunderstand me.I am refering to mamacita007.ok

Okay.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yayy! Thanks for replying me grin

I still want to write TOEFL, just in case the VO asks for it. So the consensus is that its better to use a savings account than a business account? Can I use both? Will they ask for certificate of incorporation or taxpapers?

Please bear with me. I've never gone for a visa interview before. This is my first time and i want perfection.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mamacita007: Yayy! Thanks for replying me grin

I still want to write TOEFL, just in case the VO asks for it. So the consensus is that its better to use a savings account than a business account? Can I use both? Will they ask for certificate of incorporation or taxpapers?

Please bear with me. I've never gone for a visa interview before. This is my first time and i want perfection.

You don't need to write TOEFL, IELTS is also acceptable. . . .

Corporate acct myt need tax clearance but savings won't so maybe you should do the transfer
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
mckenziiii: hi pals am new here i hv a prob concerning my friend he finished at unilag year 2009 whereby he studied biz admin n he intends to study at d u s for his graduate study where he intends to study public admin, he is nw scred of d vo may ask why public admin,what shld he say also he just needed advicefrm u guyz to get actual points he wants,he also tld mi d vo might ask why MPA WHY NOT MBA.pls its urgent need u guyz response.Gobd bless u'all.

Na the VO be him counselor nii. . . He should just justify why he is switching or did he switch for switching sake nii?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2012

We are not an admission agency, stop asking these kinda questions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
ogbeche77:

Unneeded comment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
kpolli:

We are not an admission agency, stop asking these kinda questions

lolz. Studies don make you hard boiled now oooo grin Hope everything is still soft on you sha?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mckenziiii: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
hi pals pls hw many days does it require schools to issue d form i-20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
lol
ferdiii:

And you still want GA?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
grin grin
kpolli:

Sorry we don't wanna sell our kidneys
grin
kpolli:

Sorry we don't wanna sell our kidneys
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by emekatimsu(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
Testimony loading......................

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
Can't wait
emekatimsu: Testimony loading......................
Can't wait
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jhidey92(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
Between Lagos embassy & Abuja embassy which 1 do think can issue Visa without stress?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:13am On Oct 13, 2012
jhidey92: Between Lagos embassy & Abuja embassy which 1 do think can issue Visa without stress?

Lagos and Abuja embassy only
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 3:18am On Oct 13, 2012
jhidey92: Between Lagos embassy & Abuja embassy which 1 do think can issue Visa without stress?

Ilorin undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 3:19am On Oct 13, 2012

Bros the last person who wrote this ended up switching to the Australian Visa Thread. . . Pls give us good news, no dey do "Oniru loading tins" for us here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 3:20am On Oct 13, 2012
imperiouxx:

lolz. Studies don make you hard boiled now oooo grin Hope everything is still soft on you sha?

Omo I just finished mid semester exams and mehn. . . . e no easy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:26am On Oct 13, 2012
kpolli:

Bros the last person who wrote this ended up switching to the Australian Visa Thread. . . Pls give us good news, no dey do "Oniru loading tins" for us here

lolz grin you still remember that?

kpolli:

Omo I just finished mid semester exams and mehn. . . . e no easy

Don't worry, you'll still do some in Nov and the final between Dec 3 to 12. And soon, you go get use to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.