Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:41 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310506 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by lanrypaddy: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2012
jimtosam:

I could say, you started a bit late but all depends on the school. WES can take another 3 weeks. From Naija University to here and you know our system in Nigeria .If this is your first semester, you don't have many schools options for transfer because you have no grade. Though, some schools give pending admission till d result is out in December.

That's what I have been planning to do. Thank you bro. As for the other insane guy called worry or wetin be his name. May God no make M̶̲̥̅ƺ reply to his post this early monday morning. But he need †̥ grow up 2 know how †̥ talk †̥ pple in a forum like this..

If your major reason is cost of living, I would advise you get composed at Connecticut for 2 semester and solidly plan for the trf during summer. Even, you can travel to school you want to trf to, check hw things dey go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
worry 359:

Nobody replies because no one can read your silly characters.
Grow up from 5yr old child and repeat question in proper letters.

No be em fault, na so blackberry dey changed alphabetic characters.

@larry,

You will be fine. Do the WES(not sure you can meet Jan classes), you be at rest when it comes to studying anywhere in the US. I'm happy it was required from me the first day.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
jaskinbo: Hello my people in the house, i am new to this thread, i want info about school admissions in the state, i want to go for my MS in Agribusiness, i want a universities that have tuition waiver and also grant GA. Pls help me out !!![/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

I hope you've started reading the thread just like your bible?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kanayogod(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
worry 359:

Nobody replies because no one can read your silly characters.
Grow up from 5yr old child and repeat question in proper letters.
Why is it that you sometimes chose to use words on pple like there are your baby brother or sister! These are pple you havent even met! Yet you address them like toddlers! It's sickening!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by webstradamus: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
lanrypaddy:

Anybody in d ous to reply me? Abi presentations, articles and other assignments don occupy you guyz ni? grin cheesy

Thinking of transferring to MN? Drop ur email ASAP so I can reach u ... I might just have some useful info for u!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mamacita007: Is anyone aware of any place I can send International fax in Lagos? Thanks.

Last time I did was at Falomo shopping complex, hope this helps. . . . But good business centres should be able to
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by lanrypaddy: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
webstradamus:

Thinking of transferring to MN? Drop ur email ASAP so I can reach u ... I might just have some useful info for u!

My email addy is lanrypaddy@yahoo.co.uk
Gotta dey expect from you soon bro. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by webstradamus: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
lanrypaddy:

My email addy is lanrypaddy@yahoo.co.uk
Gotta dey expect from you soon bro. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣.

You've got mail!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Pholy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
please..... house... who knows what bowie state university is like? is it worth it? kindly help ooooo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 12:18am On Oct 16, 2012
Pholy: please..... house... who knows what bowie state university is like? is it worth it? kindly help ooooo.
\

I think we have some of this thread foundational members in that school. I read about it while I was studying this thread.Check part1 of this thread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
I need all the inputs I can get on this issue. What is the likelihood of securing a F1 Visa with a Provisional admission? Here is more information why the PA was offered. The PA was offered because the Graduate School requires a 3.0 GPA for a Regular Admission but a 2.9. GPA was presented and that was why the Provisional Admission was offered. This School in question is ranked high in the list of school's offering the programme of study. I need anyone who got F1 Visa with PA or anyone with a useful information to drop a line or two.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by king14: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
jimtosam: \

I think we have some of this thread foundational members in that school. I read about it while I was studying this thread.Check part1 of this thread.

Jimtosam i don dey expect your email since nah wetin happen please email me asap as soon as you get this to kenfubu1@yahoo.com. Thanks man
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by king14: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
deevick246: I need all the inputs I can get on this issue. What is the likelihood of securing a F1 Visa with a Provisional admission? Here is more information why the PA was offered. The PA was offered because the Graduate School requires a 3.0 GPA for a Regular Admission but a 2.9. GPA was presented and that was why the Provisional Admission was offered. This School in question is ranked high in the list of school's offering the programme of study. I need anyone who got F1 Visa with PA or anyone with a useful information to drop a line or two.

It all depends on the Vo and the way you approach him. If he is positive you will survive through he will approve it. Show passion for your intended course. If he is more than confident that you will meet that condition, then he will issue your visa. All the best my man!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
Pholy: please..... house... who knows what bowie state university is like? is it worth it? kindly help ooooo.
Like Morgan State University, University of Maryland Eastern Shore and Coppin State University, Bowie State is an HBCU. I`m a Morgan State Alumni (still there). When you ask "What is Bowie State University" like, is it worth it"? How exactly do you mean? Is it worth what?
I can tell you BSU is a University. They give degrees to well deserving students. It is not a diploma mill. It is located in Bowie, MD.
It will be helpful if you can rephrase your question or pour out your concerns and fear about Bowie State.

Good luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Ollydon(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
hey house! i'm going for spring 2013 n wes just recieved my doc so they ll finish n deliver my transcripts in d nxt 3wks! is time still on my side? my school resumes january!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 12:03am On Oct 17, 2012
deevick246: I need all the inputs I can get on this issue. What is the likelihood of securing a F1 Visa with a Provisional admission? Here is more information why the PA was offered. The PA was offered because the Graduate School requires a 3.0 GPA for a Regular Admission but a 2.9. GPA was presented and that was why the Provisional Admission was offered. This School in question is ranked high in the list of school's offering the programme of study. I need anyone who got F1 Visa with PA or anyone with a useful information to drop a line or two.

Pray and show them ur knowledge of ur course. . . U wud get it IJN
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 12:07am On Oct 17, 2012
king1_00:

It all depends on the Vo and the way you approach him. If he is positive you will survive through he will approve it. Show passion for your intended course. If he is more than confident that you will meet that condition, then he will issue your visa. All the best my man!

Thanks for your input my friend. It is well received. You know everi everi nau, we will chat later.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 12:08am On Oct 17, 2012
kpolli:

Pray and show them ur knowledge of ur course. . . U wud get it IJN

Thanks man, I appreciate your contribution.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Theyjih: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2012
Ollydon: hey house! i'm going for spring 2013 n wes just recieved my doc so they ll finish n deliver my transcripts in d nxt 3wks! is time still on my side? my school resumes january!

the drag is just wiv our naija schools if the verification is expedited it can b completed in a week... deadline for spring for most schools is nextmonth ryte?

@deevick246 All the best bruv! the F1 is urs
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mrswagger: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2012
Hello guys, pls I need your help on this, I graduates from high school in 2007 and I intend applying for undergraduate studies for fall 2013 resumption to washington university st louis. After filling in my application through the common application website I was shocked when I received this email from them;

Dear Kelly,
Thank you for your recent application to Washington University. Because you have been out of high school for several years now, it is difficult for us to accurately evaluate your academic record.

We recommend that you attend a community college as a part-time or full-time student for at least a year to re-establish your academic record and to explore classes that may be of interest to you. Once you have established a current record, you may then apply to the University as a transfer student to complete your studies.

I refuse to take this as an insult, but is it that I am not qualified to study at university or what. Based on what I have learnt so much on nairaland, it is not advisable to apply to a community college like u guys said because of the VO. Pls help on this. I need your advise. Do u think other universities will accept me.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mrswagger: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2012
Hello guys, pls I need your help on this, I graduated from high school in 2007 and I intend applying for undergraduate studies for fall 2013 resumption to washington university st louis. After filling in my application through the common application website I was shocked when I received this email from them;

Dear Kelly,
Thank you for your recent application to Washington University. Because you have been out of high school for several years now, it is difficult for us to accurately evaluate your academic record.

We recommend that you attend a community college as a part-time or full-time student for at least a year to re-establish your academic record and to explore classes that may be of interest to you. Once you have established a current record, you may then apply to the University as a transfer student to complete your studies.

I refuse to take this as an insult, but is it that I am not qualified to study at university or what. Based on what I have learnt so much on nairaland, it is not advisable to apply to a community college, like u guys said because of the VO. Pls help on this. I need your advise. Do u think other universities will accept me.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mckenziiii: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2012
hi nairalander,anybodi in d haus heard abt drake university
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olusnext082: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2012
Pls can I get early appointment date for november as d schl is resuming by jan endin"" guru in d house help all docmnt set only to book appointmnt. Plssssss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
mr swagger: Hello guys, pls I need your help on this, I graduates from high school in 2007 and I intend applying for undergraduate studies for fall 2013 resumption to washington university st louis. After filling in my application through the common application website I was shocked when I received this email from them;

Dear Kelly,

I refuse to take this as an insult, but is it that I am not qualified to study at university or what. Based on what I have learnt so much on nairaland, it is not advisable to apply to a community college like u guys said because of the VO. Pls help on this. I need your advise. Do u think other universities will accept me.

Thanks

It means go find another University. Simple!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2012

It is well because all is by His grace.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
ifedolpsy: Good day every1,pls is it compulsory to do GRE or toefl exams b4 d interview because d school i applied for didn't require SAT/ toefl exams. I'm so confused right now pls help me
Are you going for undergrad or post-graduate studies? GRE/GMAT is required for postgraduate study while SAT/ACT is required for undergraduate study. TOEFL is then common to both but it is not a must, that is if the school exempts you from providing it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
imperiouxx:

It means go find another University. Simple!

But is it just that school? 4-year lull! Is it seen as a big inactivity for all schools?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Ollydon(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hi people! This wes ppl r effing up big time! Pls, can u help me out with †ће list of schools that don't require wes evaluation!! Pls, google is not helping! I need ur replies asap
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ollydon: Hi people! This wes ppl r effing up big time! Pls, can u help me out with †ће list of schools that don't require wes evaluation!! Pls, google is not helping! I need ur replies asap
You can search for Schools & check their requirements. Trust me, Google is your best friend on this! For instance, type "UNIVERSITIES IN TEXAS" & you continue from there. Hope this helps.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
mr swagger: Hello guys, pls I need your help on this, I graduated from high school in 2007 and I intend applying for undergraduate studies for fall 2013 resumption to washington university st louis. After filling in my application through the common application website I was shocked when I received this email from them;

Dear Kelly,

I refuse to take this as an insult, but is it that I am not qualified to study at university or what. Based on what I have learnt so much on nairaland, it is not advisable to apply to a community college, like u guys said because of the VO. Pls help on this. I need your advise. Do u think other universities will accept me.

Thanks

Omo see coded rejection shocked shocked shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
mckenziiii: hi nairalander,anybodi in d haus heard abt drake university

It's in Young Money County

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.