Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,854 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

There Is Nothing Good In This Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / There Is Nothing Good In This Life (541 Views)

SCENT LEAVES Aka Efirin Good In Pregnancy? / 5 Easy Exercises That Get Rid Of Belly Fat For Good [in Pictures] / Ebola:who Says Nothing Good Can Come Out Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Good In This Life by Victorjoseph(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
Imagine some one travelled all the way from east down to lagos safely but when the person got to the express way,as she wanted to cross the road to her building a vehicle knock her down. Goosh, wat kind of life is this that we are living.But those who believe shall be save.
Re: There Is Nothing Good In This Life by Kslib(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2012
Victor joseph: Imagine some one travelled all the way from east down to lagos safely but when the person got to the express way,as she wanted to cross the road to her building a vehicle knock her down. Goosh, wat kind of life is this that we are living.But those who believe shall be save.
So sad!!! Someone finished medical school successfully and died on graduation day.....
That's why sometimes i just don't care about what people think. I just do what my mind tells me to do,or what i feel comfortable with no matter how small or silly people think it is..
I just like to live normal and happy,cos every moment counts and life might surprise me at anytime...
The mistake some of us make,is to live our lives the way peole expect us to and not the way we feel like which makes us happy.. A nurse said the many regret most people on their dieing bed have is that "they lived their life based on others expectations"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG To Pay Pregnant Women N5,000 For Ante-natal / Scientists Hope To Find Cure For Dreaded Disease / Partial Deafness Arising From Use Of Drugs- Whats The Way Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.