Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust (21642 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldieā€™s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Precchris: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
Abeg make unna free Goldie o. She has her life to live, at least she has learnt her lesson, & i guess she will not allow her emotions to control her again. Abeg mke unna no kill am b4 her time o. shocked
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by sylve11: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
hmmmm! cool
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by geniushyke(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
Na boyfriend she find go there abi?
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by tpia5: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
is the one whose picture somebody posted the other day, not better looking than that prezzo?

did they give this lady juju chop or what is she going on about?

anyway, i do not believe it wasnt a script.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by emmalezy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
parryon: Then u are not a proper naija babe. A real naija babe liken Karen did will go there with her mind and eyes focused on the money.....Goldie u effed up just don't try representing naija again in any form even musically because u may probably fall in 'love' with the DJ
Guy... Karen was nothing before bba that was y she went straight for the money... Goldie is a big girl rite before she starts singing ok.... So keep shut
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by panams(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
Goldie, I must congratulate u so far @ BBA stargame, n ur welcome back 2 Nigeria. But I must say I became highly dissappointed upon ur hooking up with so called Prezzo, who was busy playing games on u n using ur head. U so much cheapened urslf to him while he was back stabbing u yet u say u loved him. Are u that crazy, frustrated n desperate for any kind of Man? I think there r better intelligent, calm young Nigerians who could hv appreciated u more, as well watch ur back n be there for u than the hypocritic Kenyan, Prezzo. Pls, wake up from ur leaden slumber n if u need more guide n counselling, u message me. Take care.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by BarrChuks: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
GOLDIE is just another calamity that happened to Nigerian gurls in Afrrica...
How could she say that she is just realising Prezzo is in the house to play the game? So she didnt go into the house for the game..bet its husband she went to catch grin grin ;Dhehe...shameless idiot.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Henrychris(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
You tried ur best Goldie,for all those people condeming her u should apply for the next BBA and lets see how u would perform

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by desthan(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
men, toto dikeh would hv done a better job. . . coughs!!!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Tropilo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
Goldie: bloodie fada sexa!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by stupor(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hm
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by kelwheezy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
WE are not mad u dropped fm d competition
WE are not hurt u lost focus
WE are not pained u broke d Hrt of many Nigerians
WE are not sad u lost ur self esteem
BUT WE ARE FURIOUS U DASHED THE PRIDE OF OUR COUNTRY TO SMALL KENYA
WE ARE PISSED OFF CUZ U BETRAYED EVERY AFRICAN QUEEN

BUT FURIOUS U DASHED THE PRIDE OF OUR COUNTRY TO SMALL KENYA
WE ARE DISGRACED COS U ARE A DISGRACE TO THE WHOLE WORD.

Voice of Voiceless Women

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by stupor(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: wHAT DOES PREZZO MEANS please?

President that is Area President
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Eve100000: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
emmalezy:
Guy... Karen was nothing before bba that was y she went straight for the money... Goldie is a big girl rite before she starts singing ok.... So keep shut

Who be this Mumu.com? A beg go slip into something more comfy like coma! Ode oshi!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by stupor(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hmm
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by parryon(f): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
emmalezy:

Point of correction.....am not a guy!!! Now to your comment......do you have any goldie's CD in your house? I guess not(that's by the way). Goldie was supposed to represent nigerians and not herself in the BBA house but what did she do? She stupidly represented her own stupid and mumuish interest thereby ending up making us look like people without focus to the world. Karen on the other hand knows why she went there,yes the money goes to the winner but the glory goes to the country, so young man will you effing shut your stinking trap?

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Eve100000: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
parryon:

Point of correction.....am not a guy!!! Now to your comment......do you have any goldie's CD in your house? I guess not(that's by the way). Goldie was supposed to represent nigerians and not herself in the BBA house but what did she do? She stupidly represented her own stupid and mumuish interest thereby ending up making us look like people without focus to the world. Karen on the other hand knows why she went there,yes the money goes to the winner but the glory goes to the country, so young man will you effing
shut your stinking trap?

Gbam!!!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by parryon(f): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
stupor:

Excuse me ! As in big for your own mind !

Or as in big like Dangote or Bill Gates !

Or big as in that Twaashy Don't touch my body kind of songs she does or big as in Tuface's or Dbanj's status.

You and that your Goldie better go check una selves.

Yari yari Mtcheeeeew !

Thank you o jare!!!! Help me explain to the slowpoke who does not know the meaning of 'big'.imagine him saying goldie was big? I think the dude is high on cheap drugs.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by tpia5: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
bet its husband she went to catch

husband?

she was considering that prezzo as husband candidate?

abeg make i comot for her matter because maybe I'm too old to understand all this jazz.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by stupor(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hmm
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Biola4u(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
The girl is a good example of a chump.
She could have said she was actin to win and let nigerians forgive her, she still have the gut to open that her uRgly mouth to say she really love prezzo.
I think she need a medical check up.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Fredosita: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
MuMu girl,think with ur head not your yansh,leave wetin carry u go there come dey mess up,u fall hand too much...
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by stupor(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hmm
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by stupor(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hmm
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by dasparrow: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
Enough already with all the insults directed at goldie!!!! I am sure goldie has learnt her lesson. No amount of insults is going to change the fact that she is out of the game. Move on with your pathetic bitter lives! After all, even if she had won, I don't see how that would have made a difference in your individual poverty stricken and confused lives. All that bitterness you people have harbored towards goldie should be channeled towards fighting boko haram, the nemesis that is currently causing confusion and untimely deaths in our dear country Nigeria. I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by boyendowed(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
anambra ninja: useless Yoruba ode!! Naija had always had pple from the middle belt, Igbo, Deltans to the big brother house. For once we had this yoruba dude and see d shame she brought to Naija. Odeeee!!!!!

What has tribe got to do with this?
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Kolade9(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
stupor:

President that is Area President
Asin area boy grin
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by desthan(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
i would rather spend my time scoping fuel from a broken down tanker than comment on this trash. . . f-u-c-k-i-n-g nematode
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Kolade9(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
Henrychris: You tried ur best Goldie,for all those people condeming her u should apply for the next BBA and lets see how u would perform
u dey expect make we click lyk button 4 ya post? Waa pe n be grin ;p
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Diligence: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nigerians are so pissed off and they hv the right to be. It took us years to break the BBA jinx, but when it's finally done by Kevin and subsequent editions saw our reps (Uti and Karen) doing their best in representing Nigeria (as giant of Africa) and they were duly rewarded and recognised. This particular BBA saw all of us so shocked to the marrow: Didn't Ola know his state of health b4 even venturing into the game; it's selfish of him to hv done that, denyg others such opportunity. After Ola and Chris' shameful exit, all eyes were on Goldie to represent, but she had a small mind... u may be a star/entertainer, but when it comes to games/representing ur country on an international stage, u hv got to understand the power of focus; this she lost, dashing the hope of fun-loving Nigerians and starvg them of entertainment for more days! Nigerians are not happy and I think Goldie shld apologise and most importantly, this game shld be left for those who are healthy and focussed!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by forkadict(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
Omo na Goldie una finish like dis? But sha me i must still talk my own.

Goldie, number one, you be real ode and you Bleep up as naija chic. You no sharp at all. Na one time you suppose don decode that Prezzo guy say he be fake.

Number two, you be fooooolish girl as you go embarass naija for africa wey we dey rule.Abeg go ask your mama say na from which country your papa come. i sure say no be naija.

Number three, you be id.iot o, you still get mouth to talk after all dat nonsense wey you go do for South africa? As dem don evict you so, God go still punish you on top. Rubbish girl.

Fine you no fine
Sharp you no sharp,
Sing you no sabi sing (all dat rubbish wey you dey do na gra gra)
Cook you no sabi cook (all dat nonsense wey you do for BB house na activity. Even the prezzo talk say you no sabi cook say na so so oil you dey pour for your food)
Fork you no sabi fork.
Abeg wetin you sabi do?

Useless bi.tch
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
Diligence: Nigerians are so pissed off and they hv the right to be. It took us years to break the BBA jinx, but when it's finally done by Kevin and subsequent editions saw our reps (Uti and Karen) doing their best in representing Nigeria (as giant of Africa) and they were duly rewarded and recognised. This particular BBA saw all of us so shocked to the marrow: Didn't Ola know his state of health b4 even venturing into the game; it's selfish of him to hv done that, denyg others such opportunity. After Ola and Chris' shameful exit, all eyes were on Goldie to represent, but she had a small mind... u may be a star/entertainer, but when it comes to games/representing ur country on an international stage, u hv got to understand the power of focus; this she lost, dashing the hope of fun-loving Nigerians and starvg them of entertainment for more days! Nigerians are not happy and I think Goldie shld apologise and most importantly, this game shld be left for those who are healthy and focussed!
well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo / "KADA River": Big Church Foundation Releases Trailer Of Kaduna (Video) / Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.