Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust (21643 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
Diligence: Nigerians are so pissed off and they hv the right to be. It took us years to break the BBA jinx, but when it's finally done by Kevin and subsequent editions saw our reps (Uti and Karen) doing their best in representing Nigeria (as giant of Africa) and they were duly rewarded and recognised. This particular BBA saw all of us so shocked to the marrow: Didn't Ola know his state of health b4 even venturing into the game; it's selfish of him to hv done that, denyg others such opportunity. After Ola and Chris' shameful exit, all eyes were on Goldie to represent, but she had a small mind... u may be a star/entertainer, but when it comes to games/representing ur country on an international stage, u hv got to understand the power of focus; this she lost, dashing the hope of fun-loving Nigerians and starvg them of entertainment for more days! Nigerians are not happy and I think Goldie shld apologise and most importantly, this game shld be left for those who are healthy and focussed!
well said.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by lukecent: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
'I had only 2 eyes n 2 ears'
mumu, ewu. We ve eight eyes n eight ears. Make I just tel u, no b ma hand u fall na ur own cos ur music can't sell hia again. Abeg mak I go drink beer.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by chucky234(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
Goldie this Goldie that, I wonder why this Goldie matter still dey make front page.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
I think she doesnt nid the money,but tru luv,afterall,how much is $300000 for a girl of ha class..*am i drunk to have typed dis?*
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by DICKtator: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
omgsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. When we thought all na wash!!. she even had the effrontery to confirm it!!
*coversface*
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by YorubaOmoge: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yomieluv: I think she doesnt nid the money,but tru luv,afterall,how much is $300000 for a girl of ha class..*am i drunk to have typed dis?*

What class?

Even if it's $1, it's still a profit.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by klerry(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
Am sure we have people here that are blindly in Love wif someone, even when its obvious we have reservations about our partner. We are only talking about Goldie cos she was on a reality show.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by pawa4ul: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
Goldie or whatever they call her. I regret having u as a Naija person. We are not like what you exhibited out there. Even a mountain goat from the Hills of Naija will represent is wellllll.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by tpia5: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
must nigeria be in that competition?

why?
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by aiibee(f): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
Leave goldie alone jor angry
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Sunnykaka(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
parryon: Then u are not a proper naija babe. A real naija babe liken Karen did will go there with her mind and eyes focused on the money.....Goldie u effed up just don't try representing naija again in any form even musically because u may probably fall in 'love' with the DJ

don't blame her..... this could be luv,
Who is this woman.....?
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by NosaHenry(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mumu and flirt of the century
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by mikolo08(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
fork adict: Omo na Goldie una finish like dis? But sha me i must still talk my own.

Goldie, number one, you be real ode and you Bleep up as naija chic. You no sharp at all. Na one time you suppose don decode that Prezzo guy say he be fake.

Number two, you be fooooolish girl as you go embarass naija for africa wey we dey rule.Abeg go ask your mama say na from which country your papa come. i sure say no be naija.

Number three, you be id.iot o, you still get mouth to talk after all dat nonsense wey you go do for South africa? As dem don evict you so, God go still punish you on top. Rubbish girl.

Fine you no fine
Sharp you no sharp,
Sing you no sabi sing (all dat rubbish wey you dey do na gra gra)
Cook you no sabi cook (all dat nonsense wey you do for BB house na activity. Even the prezzo talk say you no sabi cook say na so so oil you dey pour for your food)
Fork you no sabi fork.
Abeg wetin you sabi do?

Useless bi.tch

grin grin grin...Men you are sick, i can't stop laughinggrin!!!.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by bluestreak(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
grin grin grin gringrin grin grin
redcliff: AH NNKAN BE!
grin
redcliff: AH NNKAN BE!
irir aye akamara..aye toto...aye ma le o...I can't laugh jo oo...
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by alexy147(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2012
Some pple are not just ashamed oo..u let mumu pleasure overshadow d bussiness u go run 4 der com bak now dey reason bullshit..if u no see luv fall.,go fall death.lik I care mtchewwww
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by linn(f): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2012
Goldie u went to the bba house and forgot ur career, the the money involve, and u totally forgot that the whole of africa was watching. u made me always change to other channels when i see u behaving stupidly over prezzo. U fooled and failed woefully jari
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by linn(f): 12:14am On Jul 21, 2012
Goldie u went to the bba house and forgot ur career, the money involve, and u totally forgot that the whole of africa was watching. u made me always change to other channels when i see u behaving stupidly over prezzo. U fooled and failed woefully jari
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by festusfeezy(m): 12:22am On Jul 21, 2012
hi peepz
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by festusfeezy(m): 12:41am On Jul 21, 2012
linn: Goldie u went to the bba house and forgot ur career, the money involve, and u totally forgot that the whole of africa was watching. u made me always change to other channels when i see u behaving stupidly over prezzo. U fooled and failed woefully jari
she actually went 2 bba 2 win d prise. but rather saw wat is more than d mony ....prezzo....lolz
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by muchbeauty(f): 1:58am On Jul 21, 2012
Ejiné:

OMG!!! shocked You mean that hideous Gollum action-figure called Prezzo actually has a cute wife like this?
Wonders shall never end. Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with some women's eyeballs.

Anyway, to each his own.
cute.......maybe you were looking at the carriage. i dint see her face wink
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2012
All this for Goldie? Na wa.

What's this talk of "she was representing the country"? Shebi na Olympics?

If she won and GEJ gave her national honours, una go complain too.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2012
ogugua88: All this for Goldie? Na wa.

What's this talk of "she was representing the country"? Shebi na Olympics?

If she won and GEJ gave her national honours, una go complain too.
u get tv 4 ur house at all?na BBA,nn be olympics.olympics ko,commonwealth ni.

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2012
Yomieluv: u get tv 4 ur house at all?na BBA,nn be olympics.olympics ko,commonwealth ni.

Sarcasm.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by G1John: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2012
Stupid of u goldie. You knew he had a wife nd u still got interested in him. Stupid!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Kenyanstar: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
I wonder why you guys are hatinng on this chick. The guy you are all dissing is very much succesfull and most celebrated artist in east and central africa. he has been a household name and despite his flows we still support his participation and representation in the BBA house.

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Maximus85(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
First of all, that prezzo is a U.G.L.Y motherf**ker. Goldie, you f**k up big tym to eva dig dat animal. I suppose nack u
Ifóti t'ogbona.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
klerry: Am sure we have people here that are blindly in Love wif someone, even when its obvious we have reservations about our partner. We are only talking about Goldie cos she was on a reality show.
d only thotful & reasonable post of all d lot I've read.

It really baffles me how we all reason, seriously! I barely know dis 'Goldie' lady neither do I follow BBA. But for heaven's sake she's human!! We all are; flesh & blood with Emotions! We all sumtyms do tins we neva reasoned or thot of.

U say its just a game, true! but ain't football a game too? Why do multi-millionaire players cry when they lose games or competitions? Guys, why do u feel bad or cry when ur team loses & u swear neva to support dem eva again, only to do so wen next they win. Ladies, why do u cry wen cheated by a guy, only to go back to him wen he begs, even wen all ur frnds say u're stupid!! The ans is simple.. We are humans with Emotions. . Pls let's be real folks.. She may have made mistakes, no doubt, but she (& all of us) are human. There are no super-stars wen it comes to emotions!

As tuface rightly said "U no Holy pass my broda". Pls let's change our mentality. 'nuf said.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by pendo89(f): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
grin
Just let the girl be. I think u guys are used to winning, it came as a shocker. I dont know but i like her.
BBA is a game.you play it ur way.if u dont u lose.You become emotional and compromise that's why people like karen won.
prezzo has his eyes fixed on the money.Goldie had her eyes fixed on prezzo.

Now if you say goldie is ugly and prezzo too,who is fooling who?
They are both ugly but one was ugly and smart.
Those people in the big brother house do not represent Africa so stop being hard on the girl
They represent themselves cz I wont share the money.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
pendo89:

The lady above is prezzos wife! and they have a child together! That is a photo of their wedding.And yeah he's truly loaded as in rich.
They had issues that befall 'prominent personalities'(daisy is a daughter of a senior former MP in goverment)as usual but prezzos still refers to her fondly.
I thought prezzo said it at the very beginning and even showed them pics.
I wonder why goldie took him serious. The prezzo that I know was there for a show nt goldie.
She wan join Ini Edo and Mercy Johnson her fellow celebrity by getting married 2 second hand husband but e no work 4 her. She could have ask dem how dem do their own b4 trying
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by forkadict(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
pine_ed:
d only thotful & reasonable post of all d lot I've read.

It really baffles me how we all reason, seriously! I barely know dis 'Goldie' lady neither do I follow BBA. But for heaven's sake she's human!! We all are; flesh & blood with Emotions! We all sumtyms do tins we neva reasoned or thot of.

U say its just a game, true! but ain't football a game too? Why do multi-millionaire players cry when they lose games or competitions? Guys, why do u feel bad or cry when ur team loses & u swear neva to support dem eva again, only to do so wen next they win. Ladies, why do u cry wen cheated by a guy, only to go back to him wen he begs, even wen all ur frnds say u're stupid!! The ans is simple.. We are humans with Emotions. . Pls let's be real folks.. She may have made mistakes, no doubt, but she (& all of us) are human. There are no super-stars wen it comes to emotions!

As tuface rightly said "U no Holy pass my broda". Pls let's change our mentality. 'nuf said.

For your mind, you tink say you don yarn abi? You tink say you don yarn.

Now let me tell you something. like you rightly confessed, you dont follow BBA so we are most def not on the same page but still I'll try to explain to you the reason for the outrage on here.

For 3 straight years, Nigeria had won the editions of the BBA. We all expected to run the show for a fourth. Nigeria sent 3 reps to the show this year and no one would have given a sheet about Goldie if the other 2 reps were in the game. Unfortunately the other 2 contestants had to exit the game under forced circumstances. That left her to shoulder the responsibility of bringing the money home. Naija depended on her to win the show. At that point she should have put national interest above hers. That is waht is expected of any sensible being. But she chose to let us all down while pursuing her personal interest. It shows someone without focus. She was in the house to win USD300,000 for herself and defend our national pride. But she chose to neglect all that and pursue love. To worsen issues, she couldnt even get the love. Now you expect us to be lenient with such a bi.tch? Hell no!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by ortopazz(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
mikeuz: She had two eyez and two ears, hw many did prezzo have, dat she can't even noticed she is being played## metchewwwwwww, her mumu strong ehn, even nw she still dey mumu. "I truely luved prezzo".ODE
Diligence: Nigerians are so pissed off and they hv the right to be. It took us years to break the BBA jinx, but when it's finally done by Kevin and subsequent editions saw our reps (Uti and Karen) doing their best in representing Nigeria (as giant of Africa) and they were duly rewarded and recognised. This particular BBA saw all of us so shocked to the marrow: Didn't Ola know his state of health b4 even venturing into the game; it's selfish of him to hv done that, denyg others such opportunity. After Ola and Chris' shameful exit, all eyes were on Goldie to represent, but she had a small mind... u may be a star/entertainer, but when it comes to games/representing ur country on an international stage, u hv got to understand the power of focus; this she lost, dashing the hope of fun-loving Nigerians and starvg them of entertainment for more days! Nigerians are not happy and I think Goldie shld apologise and most importantly, this game shld be left for those who are healthy and focussed!
mikeuz: She had two eyez and two ears, hw many did prezzo have, dat she can't even noticed she is being played## metchewwwwwww, her mumu strong ehn, even nw she still dey mumu. "I truely luved prezzo".ODE
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by ortopazz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
fork adict: Omo na Goldie una finish like dis? But sha me i must still talk my own.

Goldie, number one, you be real ode and you Bleep up as naija chic. You no sharp at all. Na one time you suppose don decode that Prezzo guy say he be fake.

Number two, you be fooooolish girl as you go embarass naija for africa wey we dey rule.Abeg go ask your mama say na from which country your papa come. i sure say no be naija.

Number three, you be id.iot o, you still get mouth to talk after all dat nonsense wey you go do for South africa? As dem don evict you so, God go still punish you on top. Rubbish girl.

Fine you no fine
Sharp you no sharp,
Sing you no sabi sing (all dat rubbish wey you dey do na gra gra)
Cook you no sabi cook (all dat nonsense wey you do for BB house na activity. Even the prezzo talk say you no sabi cook say na so so oil you dey pour for your food)
Fork you no sabi fork.
Abeg wetin you sabi do?

Useless bi.tch

oga mi, make she tank her starz sha, boiz no catch am, o men, after reading dis, that chik go h8 t.v.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo / "KADA River": Big Church Foundation Releases Trailer Of Kaduna (Video) / Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.