Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians (17379 Views)

See The Kind Of Business This Man Engages In To Take Care Of His Family(photo) / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
kunlaxo: who is this son of a MENTALLY DELUDED smoothCRIMiNaL man in Nairaland..talking trash about nigeria.

Ghana ke..poooo.. shit a useless stae of nation...Half of Lagos state is bigger than ghana.

Ghana ke.. all the vehicles in ghana is half of those in apapa wharf Lagos.

Ghana ke..all the NAtional wealth of Ghana is half of Lagos state Monthly Income.

Ghana ke..they come here to either do shoe making or sell popoff( sellers of popoff) while our people go their to invest and change their life.eg Ovation..Glo..etc

Ghana ke..over my buttoss..the stupid country has nothing to show for her small oil cant even make herself a Big nation like ours..it is only in Ghana u hear 50billion cedes useless money.

Ghana too black in skin people ranting and fooling themselves with CONSTANT ELECTRICITY with no money in the pocket.

Nigeria out of Ghana=Dead Economy

I would rather invest in Benin Republic than that little Poor Pranks called ghana.

I sign out.

Boko you are the Ugliest bunch of dogs I have ever seen looking like a pig on drugs.

Bakassi, you smell like a rat and look like a donkey! You dog, When I see a nasty boko man I slap him immediately! Bakassi, you are useless beyond useless.

Ghana's economy is much better than Nigeria's let alone the village Lagos! What a dirty Boko Economy! 95 percent of your revenues are from oil! You Dumb Boko's can't manage a fire let alone your country! Do you Boko's know what diversify means?? You are too damn dumb!!! grin grin grin

You tribal handicaps are a pitiful bunch of dogs grin grin grin I look down on you and pity You!

Now get on your knees so I can step on your back to get on my horse!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Bakassi hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

FOOOOLISH BOKO! The article is old and the facts are wrong. The person who wrote it had an agenda against the country because unlink you Boko's we were trying to get fair value for our resources and the criminal dog pig who wrote it wanted to disgrace the country for that!!

In 2011 Ghana was the fastest growing economy in the world and in 2012 it is the fastest growing in West Africa!!

Just focus on your own agenda Bakassi and get out of my face!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go to the IMF data today and see if any of the numbers match up Boko! You are too damn dumb!!! grin grin grin grin You believe everything your Oyibo masters put out there for you Boko's to digest! You dogs will always be under our boot because you are too damn dumb!!!
foolish boko ghana must go,u are also under my boot,open ur mouth let me shit on it,so u pple are even suffering more than sudan n u come here pretending,i jst realized u pple dnt even have 24hrs light boko haram ghana must go back...look ur country is compared with d likes of zimbabwe and uganda www.forbes.com/2010/06/08/zimbabwe-ghana-congo-nicaragua-business-worst-economies.html hahahahaha u pple are suffering o boko haram is coming there nxt year 4rm 9ja bet n see.so ur new name is boko boko boko haramu koffi ghana must go shit.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
engineerd:

You really think you can spit venom? I'm amazed....trust me, u sound more amusing than anything. Anyways, you better be careful what you say before GHANA gets ANNEXED by NIGERIA...just a friendly advice. And can i say one thing....just a very general observation....WHY DO GHANIANS WORSHIP WHITE PEOPLE? I HAVE A VERY BLACK GHANIAN FRIEND THAT THINKS ANYTHING WHITE IS GOLDEN....AND WHY ARE YOU GUYS JET BLACK? TALKING ABOUT DIRTY BLACK , NOT THE NICE SUDANESE BLACK!...LOL....KWASIAAAA

We are much better looking than you Ugly Boko's Look at the mouth, nose and eyes! You boko's are so ugly!!!

Just a bunch of dogs! You look like pig on drugs! There is a thread of 20 pages with you ugly Boko's drooling over our babes why not your dirty ugly pig whorish sluts!!!

grin grin grin grin

BOKO, Annex the North of your country before you come at 25 million we will f-u-c-k you up! Knock your filthy teeth out of your mouth and kick your head in!!

You filthy rat!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go build a Church in the Northern half of your country grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even Cameroon disgraced you!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: foolish boko ghana must go,u are also under my boot,open ur mouth let me shit on it,so u pple are even suffering more than sudan n u come here pretending,i jst realized u pple dnt even have 24hrs light boko haram ghana must go back...look ur country is compared with d likes of zimbabwe and uganda www.forbes.com/2010/06/08/zimbabwe-ghana-congo-nicaragua-business-worst-economies.html hahahahaha u pple are suffering o boko haram is coming there nxt year 4rm 9ja bet n see.so ur new name is boko boko boko haramu koffi ghana must go shit.

Once again Boko, the data is all wrong!!!

Study this
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=67&pr.y=13&sy=2009&ey=2012&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=652&s=NGDPD%2CNGDPDPC%2CPPPGDP%2CPPPPC%2CLP&grp=0&a=

and this very carefully

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/failed_states_index_2012_interactive

Look up terms Human development index and global peace index and then get back to me!!

You Boko's are lower than dogs!!!

I look down on you and you will always be under my BOOT!!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
Only Ghanaian rule can save West Africa!!

Give me Ghana NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!! grin grin grin

Bakassi hhahahahahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bakassi hahhahahahahahahahahahah

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
If it comes to insults you will never win so, let us debate the issues. If you want to keep insulting I can keep disgracing you!!! I already said I like ECOWAS but, it has to be done properly!! wink wink wink
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by mjconcept(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another Dumb BOko who is dreaming and delusional. grin grin grin grin grin grin You are setting your teeth up to get knocked out! You Boko's are too dumb and that will always be your fate!!! grin grin grin grin grin

You dumb filthy dog! grin grin grin grin

No Ghanaian woman wants a criminal Boko man with 2 teeth and bad breath! THe Nigerian whores are all over me but, they are too nasty for me to touch! I have DIGNITY!!!

Your nasty women who jump from Penisss to penisss are disgusting!

http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201207/124149.php

The only Ghanaian woman who will touch you dogs is a very desperate LovePeddler grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just smile when I see them because I know inside they are itching to come back home!!! Even some whores have dignity!!!

Not Nigerian whores though. The most Penisss jumping, generator fumes smelling, nasty sluts in the world!!

http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201207/124149.php

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BAKASSI!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BAKASSI!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dude if u no get work call me my toilet need cleaning.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Once again Boko, the data is all wrong!!!
no boko ghana must go the data is correct i no u didn't go 2 school n probably u dnt knw how 2 read well like everyghanain youth.no wonder they are sneaking into 9ja everyday so that there can enrol into d free primary and secondary school edu. In nigeria my beloveth country which has the potentials 2 be one of the strongest economy in the world as said by barack obama.so boko boko akamu kulikuli ghana must go u pple are going 2 suffer,am seeing d future.but wait a minute dnt u pple have cars or is it horse u idiot use 4 transportation hahahahahahaha boko asanti koffi disgusting ghana must go.so u pple still ride horse instead of flashy cars.hmmm u pple are suffering.uncivilization is a big disease
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

We are much better looking than you Ugly Boko's Look at the mouth, nose and eyes! You boko's are so ugly!!!

Just a bunch of dogs! You look like pig on drugs! There is a thread of 20 pages with you ugly Boko's drooling over our babes why not your dirty ugly pig whorish sluts!!!

grin grin grin grin

BOKO, Annext the North of your country before you come at 25 million we will f-u-c-k you up! Knock your filthy teeth out of your mouth and kick your head in!!

You filthy rat!!

Go build a Church in the Northern half of your country grin grin grin grin grin grin

BROS....NO BE FIGHT.....NIGERIA MIGHT BE bleeped UP, BUT GHANIANS CAN NEVER COMPETE WITH NIGERIANS ON AN INDIVIDUAL LEVEL....FACT! I REPEAT...NIGERIA IS INDEED AN HELL HOLE BECAUSE WE ARE RULED BY DOGS. HAVING SAID THAT, ONE NIGERIAN== TEN OF GHANA MEN PUT TOGETHER. IN TERMS OF LOOKS, COMMON NOW....NIGERIAN MEN ARE BETTER LOOKING...U LOT ARE BLACK AND UGLY AS EVER AND SHORT. BUT I MUST CONFESS...GHANA WOMEN HAVE THE BEST BODIES...CHINEKE...THEIR ASS IS SOMETHING TO DIE FOR...THAT'S ONCE YOU CAN GET OVER THE FACE.
ANYWAYS, I PERSONALLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST GHANIANS....
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
engineerd:

BROS....NO BE FIGHT.....NIGERIA MIGHT BE bleeped UP, BUT GHANIANS CAN NEVER COMPETE WITH NIGERIANS ON AN INDIVIDUAL LEVEL....FACT! I REPEAT...NIGERIA IS INDEED AN HELL HOLE BECAUSE WE ARE RULED BY DOGS. HAVING SAID THAT, ONE NIGERIAN== TEN OF GHANA MEN PUT TOGETHER. IN TERMS OF LOOKS, COMMON NOW....NIGERIAN MEN ARE BETTER LOOKING...U LOT ARE BLACK AND UGLY AS EVER AND SHORT. BUT I MUST CONFESS...GHANA WOMEN HAVE THE BEST BODIES...CHINEKE...THEIR ASS IS SOMETHING TO DIE FOR...THAT'S ONCE YOU CAN GET OVER THE FACE.
ANYWAYS, I PERSONALLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST GHANIANS....

You Boko's are very ugly!!!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vHWTHqr8VJ4/Tsk7psfiyRI/AAAAAAAAAO0/npslhczS_m4/s1600/goodluck_jonathan_pdpattire1.jpg[/img]
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
mjconcept:
Dude if u get work call me my toilet need cleaning.
my toilet also need cleaning to pls help me inform him,since thats what every ghanain do here in 9ja,clean my toilet 4 one slice of bread.boko ghana must go ashanti hahahaha
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
you are so damn ugly! Boko's!!

Compare your Uglies to these
Ghanaians:

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by djfiifi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
if you go to another man's country,you simply follow their laws.
this is my country,these are my laws.if you cant obey them then leave my country.

ENJOY YOUR CASSAVA BREAD MY NAIJA FRIENDS

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
WE are NOT the same race as you Boko's !!

You are lower than Dogs!!

Your women love us but, we hate the whores!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boko!!

LIsten to me you are too damn ugly!!!

Bakassi!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by klax(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
ugly lazy animal, ur Kofi annan daughter marry a nigerian man, Yvonne Okoro, one of the most beautiful actress in Ghana, his father is a Nigerian from Item village in Abia state Nigerian. Samuel kuffor, one of ur ugly ex footballer his a Nigerian from Badagry, in Lagos state. No Nigerian girl even the LovePeddlers one that looking for money will befriend a ghanaian because u ghanaian guys are irresponsible. My girl friend is a nurse at KST teaching hospital, bantama, kumasi and she is Ghanaian from Garu in upper east region. She told me every thing about u lazy ugly ghanaian men. And she said that aeven if i live her, she will never marry any hypocrite lazy inferiority complex ghanaian man. Her mum is a lecturer at Ho poly and her dad is a doctor at catholic hospital, Dgozge, volta region. Her parents love me so much and i love them too.

Bros thanks so much for this information may God bless you. I hope the a s s hole read this peice. A bunch of f u c k i n g Boloks suffering from inferiority complexity lazy things. Guyz go to their website(Ghana)you will read strange things about these silly, slow poke i d i o t called Ghana. Bunch of pain in the a s s.

Ask any Ghana man or woman where is your father the best answer is " MY MOTHER TOLD ME HE WAS ..............................." you can never hear any ghana person tells you straight my FATHER is at home, he is in so and so place never I mean never they know what i'm saying is truth for good a year I was in and out of ghana purposely to know what a hell are this slow thinkers are it was a big shocking that they are useless as dead dog especially their men. This is the only country in entire Africa I have no single regard for as a matter of fact The Gambia as small they are I have respect for them than this slow thinkers called Ghanians "mr inferiority complexaaa2.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSS lick my a s s.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
klax: ugly lazy animal, ur Kofi annan daughter marry a nigerian man, Yvonne Okoro, one of the most beautiful actress in Ghana, his father is a Nigerian from Item village in Abia state Nigerian. Samuel kuffor, one of ur ugly ex footballer his a Nigerian from Badagry, in Lagos state. No Nigerian girl even the LovePeddlers one that looking for money will befriend a ghanaian because u ghanaian guys are irresponsible. My girl friend is a nurse at KST teaching hospital, bantama, kumasi and she is Ghanaian from Garu in upper east region. She told me every thing about u lazy ugly ghanaian men. And she said that aeven if i live her, she will never marry any hypocrite lazy inferiority complex ghanaian man. Her mum is a lecturer at Ho poly and her dad is a doctor at catholic hospital, Dgozge, volta region. Her parents love me so much and i love them too.

Bros thanks so much for this information may God bless you. I hope the a s s hole read this peice. A bunch of f u c k i n g Boloks suffering from inferiority complexity lazy things. Guyz go to their website(Ghana)you will read strange things about these silly, slow poke i d i o t called Ghana. Bunch of pain in the a s s.

Ask any Ghana man or woman where is your father the best answer is " MY MOTHER TOLD ME HE WAS ..............................." you can never hear any ghana person tells you straight my FATHER is at home, he is in so and so place never I mean never they know what i'm saying is truth for good a year I was in and out of ghana purposely to know what a hell are this slow thinkers are it was a big shocking that they are useless as dead dog especially their men. This is the only country in entire Africa I have no single regard for as a matter of fact The Gambia as small they are I have respect for them than this slow thinkers called Ghanians "mr inferiority complexaaa2.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSS lick my a s s.

BOKO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Keep crying in fantasy! You are lower than a dog and so damn Ugly!

The Ugliest in West Africa! That is why you create a 20 page thread about us and our women while you are not on our radar!! You Boko's are too damn ugly!!

Only Ghanaian rule can save West Africa!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are not the same race! Stay with your Boko babes and Bakassi men and get out of my face!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way BOko! Kofi Annan's ex wife was Nigerian!!

So his daughter is half Nigerian!

Which proves my other point I have been making on this forum. A Ghanaman will only be interested in a HIGH CLASS(Dignified) Nigerian woman. Never the typical peniss jumping LovePeddler!!! Only the best of the best Nigerian women will have a chance with a Ghanaman!!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
djfiifi: if you go to another man's country,you simply follow their laws.
this is my country,these are my laws.if you cant obey them then leave my country.

Tell them O!

Well done brother!! wink wink wink wink
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:
handsome old men,i no u admire them,as u can see they aren't black like charcoal as u and u fellow bunch of boko haramumu ghana must go.u see my pple he even has their pictures we are so popular.dnt tell me everymorning u admire this men n u wish 2 b like them,thats y u store their pixs in ur phone..i dnt even have any ghanain pple or leaders pix in my phone cos it wil catch virus.i dnt even knw them because they are nt popular and are bunch of idiot,pls whats dat ur ugly president name,i heard he has eyes like that of an owl.uugh boko boko ashanti ghana must go.una don suffer.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: handsome old men,i no u admire them,as u can see they aren't black like charcoal as u and u fellow bunch of boko haramumu ghana must go.u see my pple he even has their pictures we are so popular.dnt tell me everymorning u admire this men n u wish 2 b like them,thats y u store their pixs in ur phone..i dnt even have any ghanain pple or leaders pix in my phone cos it wil catch virus.i dnt even knw them because they are nt popular and are bunch of idiot,pls whats dat ur ugly president name,i heard he has eyes like that of an owl.uugh boko boko ashanti ghana must go.una don suffer.

you Boko's are so Ugly to us!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
Look at you dumb Boko's drooling over our women!

https://www.nairaland.com/949195/beauty-ghanaian-women/1

You are so damn Ugly!

You would never see a Ghanaian forum drooling over your nasty Boko chicks!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
If you want to end the insults I am willing but, if you keep barking I will keep "biting" !!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by true2god: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
I dnt think both Nigerians and Ghanaians should be raining abuse on each other like this. It is vry childish, uncivil and immauture, wastin time to vent anger on each other. Watever decision Ghana takes here is for their good. No reasaonable govt. will fold his hand and watch foreiners take over their economy completely, rendering their youth jobless. In Ghana, if im not wrong, their govt outlawed casualization of staff, be it in the bankin, oil, or telecom sector. No contract or casual staffing in Ghana. A responsible govt will protect his pple first before foreiners. But in Nigeria the govt dnt care, its all about preparin for the next election. Instead of blamin the Ghanaian govt for protectin their citizen and their economy let us blame our leaders that are lootin our National treasury with impunity. Let us blame our govt for not putting in place necessary infracture that support small scale biz. Let us blame our govt for aidin the opportunist in enslavin us further. We generate more money than Ghana but the money end up in the accounts of the cabals. Can we face them? Yes. Are we ready to challenge them? No. Thats y they wil keep robbing us blind. Nigeria, with our oil money and internaly generated revenue, have no biz runnin to Ghana for watever reason. I wont be surpisd if Togo, Benin, and other smaller west african countries follow Ghana-style. Thats the result of poor , corrupt, and greedy leadership. Lets keep our house in order and do things the right way, den we can xpect a good result.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by mjconcept(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: no boko ghana must go the data is correct i no u didn't go 2 school n probably u dnt knw how 2 read well like everyghanain youth.no wonder they are sneaking into 9ja everyday so that there can enrol into d free primary and secondary school edu. In nigeria my beloveth country which has the potentials 2 be one of the strongest economy in the world as said by barack obama.so boko boko akamu kulikuli ghana must go u pple are going 2 suffer,am seeing d future.but wait a minute dnt u pple have cars or is it horse u idiot use 4 transportation hahahahahahaha boko asanti koffi disgusting ghana must go.so u pple still ride horse instead of flashy cars.hmmm u pple are suffering.UNCIVILIZATION IS A BIG DISEASE
You got the bolded part wrong, civilization applies to human beings not some ugly animals that can't be compared to dogs.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
djfiifi: if you go to another man's country,you simply follow their laws.

shut up,ur laws are nonsense.we got laws in our country and last year 50 ugly,smelling black ghanains were deported 4rm our sweet 9ja 2 their country.afterall cassava bread is beta than fufu bread.so MY GHANAIN SLAVE ENJOY UR FUFU BREAD.A DOG IN 9JA WUD'NT EVEN EAT THAT KIND OF BREAD HAHAHAHA
ashanti ghana must go koffi koffi it sounds like coffee 2 me o,come lick my dog as$
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
true2god: I dnt think both Nigerians and Ghanaians should be raining abuse on each other like this. It is vry childish, uncivil and immauture, wastin time to vent anger on each other. Watever decision Ghana takes here is for their good. No reasaonable govt. will fold his hand and watch foreiners take over their economy completely, rendering their youth jobless. In Ghana, if im not wrong, their govt outlawed casualization of staff, be it in the bankin, oil, or telecom sector. No contract or casual staffing in Ghana. A responsible govt will protect his pple first before foreiners. But in Nigeria the govt dnt care, its all about preparin for the next election. Instead of blamin the Ghanaian govt for protectin their citizen and their economy let us blame our leaders that are lootin our National treasury with impunity. Let us blame our govt for not putting in place necessary infracture that support small scale biz. Let us blame our govt for aidin the opportunist in enslavin us further. We generate more money than Ghana but the money end up in the accounts of the cabals. Can we face them? Yes. Are we ready to challenge them? No. Thats y they wil keep robbing us blind. Nigeria, with our oil money and internaly generated revenue, have no biz runnin to Ghana for watever reason. I wont be surpisd if Togo, Benin, and other smaller west african countries follow Ghana-style. Thats the result of poor , corrupt, and greedy leadership. Lets keep our house in order and do things the right way, den we can xpect a good result.

Good post!! I am ready to stop insulting if everyone is as civilized as you!! wink wink wink
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by mjconcept(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: no boko ghana must go the data is correct i no u didn't go 2 school n probably u dnt knw how 2 read well like everyghanain youth.no wonder they are sneaking into 9ja everyday so that there can enrol into d free primary and secondary school edu. In nigeria my beloveth country which has the potentials 2 be one of the strongest economy in the world as said by barack obama.so boko boko akamu kulikuli ghana must go u pple are going 2 suffer,am seeing d future.but wait a minute dnt u pple have cars or is it horse u idiot use 4 transportation hahahahahahaha boko asanti koffi disgusting ghana must go.so u pple still ride horse instead of flashy cars.hmmm u pple are suffering.UNCIVILIZATION IS A BIG DISEASE
You got the bolded part wrong, civilization only applies to human beings not some ugly animals that can't be compared with dogs.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
mjconcept:
You got the bolded part wrong, civilization applies to human beings not some ugly animals that can't be compared to dogs.
shut ur fucking mouth up,dnt u knw anything,u cant even spell.am referring 2 u ugly beast.pls how many of ur dirty smelling actors have gone international? D ans shud b nobody hahaha bunch of villagers.every year bigstars come 2 9ja,we are expecting T-pain by august 17 in lagos city,rihanna,usher,r,kelly and akon came last year and 2yrs ago beyonce & she sang d nigerian national anthem.so d difference is clear.we are far far far far ahead of u.these artist dnt even knw whether ghana exist because it's nt in d map.so i knw y u are jealous,u can neva b like 9ja.bush country filled with pigs wit smelling breath and smell of fish all over.juju country.check goal.com juju everywhere,witches n wizard.what a country,disgrace 2 africa.ghana must go o o,let them go oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Update On MPC / How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? / How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.