Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? (9767 Views)

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ohwofasa(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2007
my broda i thank u 4 dis ur topic,all d gals dat collects moni & recharge cards in d name of coming to visit guys shuld be BANNED
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by mercury(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2007
Seun you should ban this guy that posts things about  www.megagateway.net under the pretext that it’s a company recruiting.  Refer to the  posts below  as evidence and example.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-82170.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-83944.0.html

The username which he uses are   'blessedglo  and  forever97'

I'm sure he'll or they will keep opening new account on nairaland and keep  posting these kind of posts . Hopefully we'll keep notifying as soon as we get their new usernames

SEUN, in my opinion you are very right to ban  people on this  site

RULES ARE RULES and when you break rules there are consequences.

It's just a pity that some of we 9jas take things for granted when in Nigeria (I used to too) but when you leave the country  for  England , other developed European countries or US you find that you are punished for the slightest rules you break.

I lost my first job in the UK because I was 7 mins late.  Yes , I mean 7 mins late.

A classmate of mine then lost his job because he’s telephone rang at work and he picked it up to say ‘I’m at work I’ll call you back’

Honestly it was when I got to jand that I appreciated some things and laxity I took for granted in 9ja.

In summary, don’t   accommodate any nonsense, ban anyone that breaks the rule or give them a final warning if need be.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by pewekac: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2007
InCar_Nav:

No 1 trouble maker is Davidylan.

abeg leave davidylan. .
because he does not share your point of view doesn't make him a spammer.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by gumb(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2007
Seun is looking for spammers and idiots.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Seun(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2007
Please note that I don't want your advice on how to manage the forum. I just want a list of spammers.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by easimoni(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2007
staremysta:

This is the essence of DEMOCRACY - government by everybody. I think everyone's feelings and opinions should be respected irrespective of whatever.

This is not a democracy and we all get ample warning.

If you come in my house and smoke a cigarette, I'll show you the door!
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Seun(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2007
What part of I don't want your advice, I only want a list of names to ban don't you understand?
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ronnieslimz(f): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2007
im luvin dis
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by topeteadr(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2007
i dont think this is a good idea
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by mystikalb2(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2007
@tope_teadr

i agreed wit u , i dont think this the best ideal
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Awo4(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2007
Everyone that has sent a reply to this topic and that have refused to show their State and country (Acording to Seun's rules) should be banned. tongue
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Awo4(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2007
Everyone that has sent a reply to this topic and that have refused to show their State and Country (According to Seun's rules) should be banned.  tongue
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by FactorChic(f): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2007
LOL, just saying, if u ban those people, do u think they will not come back? or u want to tell me that everyone here has not, for once, left a negative comment or off topic comment to a post It's a good thing u want to ban these ppl, but then again, is it a good idea this is the internet, no matter how hard u try, u go still find junk, abeg I just dey say my mind o, u still do what u gotta do, peace! smiley

U go lose so many members ooo, if u really want to go tru list of spammers, and who is talking about Daviddylan, I've seen few of his posts, I just think he's funny
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by FactorChic(f): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2007
Funny how most of the spammers listed are guys grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by 3d(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2007
@factorchic (Funny how most of the spammers listed are guys)

what has gender got to do with providing names? u should be banned for your irritating feminist aspersions,

let the names roll
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by fatty27: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2007
Wait o? Who is a spammer? It appear spammer has new meaning here. Does people that criticize Seun also qualifies as Spammers? What about funny people?
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by FactorChic(f): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2007
3d:

@factorchic (Funny how most of the spammers listed are guys)

what has gender got to do with providing names? u should be banned for your irritating feminist aspersions,

let the names roll
Pls don't get me wrong, this is not about being a feminist or whatever, It just baffles me that most of the riff raffs online are guys, it doesn't mean u're one of dem, so don't fuss about nothing
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by topeteadr(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2007
Lol.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by 3d(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2007
@factorchic

aint fussing! dont be scared ure going nowhere,, anyway your blog bailed you off ma fury ,
i liked it.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by touche(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by mashaun(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by RiffRaff: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2007
most people wants others to be banned because of personal vendettas. just because some people don't share Ur view doesn't make them bad. see the reason why human being shouldn't be God!!!!!! angry angry

Seun, this is suppose to be a community. different folks with different views. wink
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2007
I thought a forum is where you come and say what is on your mind. While i know that some people mispost on threads, I don't think its enought to blacklist them.
Everybody cannot please everybody so as long as you know that people will always take offense, the best thing is to ignore them. It is not enough to take an abacha type stand on things and seek to eliminate whoever's view that doesn't concur with yours.

Seun, this is suppose to be a community. different folks with different views.
I thought that was so obvious!!!

For those of you offering names, remember, snitches never leave long!!!!
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Seun(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2007
og2711 has been banned for threatening "snitches". now please, give me usernames, links.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by bluehorizo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2007
Seun Oyinbo poju! Weldone! I am really impressed with the change in attitude. Bless your heart and more wisdom and knowledge to reach the climax.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Mariory(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2007
Seun:

og2711 has been banned for threatening "snitches".

hehe owned! tongue

Does this qualify? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-100205.0.html
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by seun001(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2007
na so life be,so because somebody does not agree with your point means he/she is a troublemaker abi,bloody snitches

and by the way,i hope Seun investigates before jumping to ban peeps.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by MP007(m): 4:54am On Dec 13, 2007
whatever happened to freedom of speech, na naija site sha
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by deedami(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2007
davidylan. . .
dat b!tch a$s needs to go !
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by MP007(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2007
deedami:

davidylan. . .
that b!tch a$s needs to go !
trust me, u need to follow her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The Literal Meaning Of Boxing Day / Hot White Men / Letter To Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.