Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,698 members, 7,969,045 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? (9793 Views)

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ralvy1: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2007
I just came online today and discovered that my entire network was banned. . .
Plus the external IP, and maybe the ISP! cheesy

I will like to know how long have been Banned? cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by eniola1310(f): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2007
seun keep banning them o jere
do u guys think it's easy to go to EFCC and come back in one piece?
i feel u seun, ban till they are sane

how do u find out they are sane anyway undecided
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by thirdeye(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2007
I read thru and I thought I must have been banned probably somebody hasn't discover enough .
Seun can you list what qualifies you a spammer.

With the list and rules adding up as the thread grows I am afraid everybody will end up banned.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by sawyerrken(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2007
me

, if your liver reach or/and you can't stand the oppression

faceoff!
booyaka
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Seun(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2007
Please guys, don't stop now. I've acted on your tips and the forum is a little bit cleaner. Any more?
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Maykelly(f): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2007
Hi Seun, i think this person's post below is awful, and should be cautioned.
The word "idiots" shocked mentioned is too bad for a fellow man.
tnx

nwando
USA - God's own country

Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned?
« #30 on: December 10, 2007, 06:59 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: InCar_Nav on December 10, 2007, 06:12 PM
No 1 trouble maker is Davidylan.

LOL.
Seun is looking for spammers and idiots
This is not a witchhunt.
don't give up names of your fellow men that whipped you soundly and sent you to bed
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Aniekan(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2007
Seun good job, kiss

Nigerians have to be civil and decent for crying out loud this is the internet, the world is watching.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by tosinadeda: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2007
[size=20pt]seun are u sure ure okay[/size]just curious
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by TruBrotha: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2007
Hi Seun,
This is a good idea but i would also advice you to be sound in ur judgment because some people might also use this as an opp. to victimize anyone who has pissed them off in a thread, u get my point?

Good Luck on Cleaning Naira Land
Me
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ThePope(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2007
Cleaning up nairaland can be encouraged in spite that there are more sane members on the forum. However seun, you need to look on the bright side, and be very moderate in your decisions.
Afterall stepping on toes may become inevitable, but how badly hurt the people whom we step on may be is another thought. For the bad eggs I think FOREWARN is to FOREHARM.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by NANYA1887(f): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2007
Seun,dis whole banning tingy aint a bad idea but it cud get ugly, more beefs,more clashes,more hostility,LESS FUN!Lets all play it safe and try to loosen up.Besides,wots d yard stick?Whose standard shud we base it upon, afta all,wot might b annoying to me might jes be pretty damn ENTERTAING to d nxt dude or chic.THINK ABOUT IT.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by janami(f): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2007
yeah. really less fun. i. Those makin things interesting are being banned left, right and center. ban the scammers and leave the others abeg.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by sawyerrken(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2007
In the beginning, the Devil tried to play God, didn't work out for the fool, u and i can testify to the outcome, its all around. Now someone else wants to play God, i reserve my comments!
I pray for my friends tht they live long and for my enemies and haters tht they live longer, not so they could change (no i dont care), but so they could live long enough to see how i grew up to be a genuis.

with all due respect Admin, go back in time, go way back, look into the virtual horizon and see if this is what u envisaged for "NL". If it isnt, go back to ur drawing, straighting a few curves, make curved a few straight lines.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by sawyerrken(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2007
[center]"otherwise: ban!!  cheesy"
Dear NLanders I humbly present to u, your "Admin's" signature,
power intoxicates,

is this what this place is about now?
why don't we call it BanLand? huh? huh?
OMG,  this is as hilarious as its rediculous.
when out visitors call us stupid, we get angry.
[/center]
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by MrInfo1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2007
Those that stay in glass house shd learn not to thow stones, (Your time will come : to those encouraging Mr admin to ban as he wish )
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Dreloaded(f): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2007
May kelly:

Hi Seun, i think this person's post below is awful, and should be cautioned.
The word "idiots" shocked mentioned is too bad for a fellow man.
tnx

nwando
USA - God's own country

Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned?
« #30 on: December 10, 2007, 06:59 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: InCar_Nav on December 10, 2007, 06:12 PM
No 1 trouble maker is Davidylan.

LOL.
Seun is looking for spammers and idiots
This is not a witchhunt.
don't give up names of your fellow men that whipped you soundly and sent you to bed

get over yourself. he's looking for spammers and 419ers. Btw nwado/osisi is a better poster than you'll ever be. Brush up on your grammar too. Bad grammar is grounds for banning afterall a spellchecker has been provided cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by MrInfo1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2007
@ D-reloaded
U mean oGA ADMIN SHD BAN PEOPLE WITH Bad grammar ALSO LOL
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by tosinadeda: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2007
why dony u ban people that speak pidgin english toononsense
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by MrInfo1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2007
tosinadeda:

why dony u ban people that speak pidgin english toononsense
lol even Oga admin go ban himself lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Dreloaded(f): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2007
infobaba:

@ D-reloaded
You mean oGA ADMIN SHD BAN PEOPLE WITH Bad grammar ALSO LOL

and ones who abuse the caplock button cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by sawyerrken(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2007
@ "Admin"
havnt u made enough money of NLanders? lol, God forbid i click any of your adsense links,
shut down and stop creating a bad image for me,

dammit i just lost one foreign biz bid just because i told the client i'm Nigerian and the client has seen nairaland in full action and therefore thinks every tom d11ck and harry is like its "Admin" (self acclaimed "god"wink.
muhahahaha
even at gun point i'll deny knowing nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by MrInfo1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2007
D-reloaded:

and ones who abuse the caplock button  cheesy

and ones who abuse the Insert Quote  lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Dreloaded(f): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2007
would you rather be confused on whether or not Im replying to you?
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by MrInfo1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2007
watever shocked
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by sawyerrken(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2007
do u two know about yahoo messenger?
hehe
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Seun(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2007
sawyerrken has been banned
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by MrInfo1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2007
am getting bored with this development angry
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ThePope(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2007
hey guys, let's ease our grip. am gettin bored. . .
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by lordimpaq(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2007
cool stuff
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Purist(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by tosinadeda: 12:16am On Dec 17, 2007
Seun:

why at least i av the right to know y grin
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by janami(f): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2007
Seun:

whoa seun. whatever happened to freedom of expression? common! that is really hard o. He is an adult and shld be able to express himself. just tlkin from my own point of view sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

FREE!!! Claim Your Own N30,000 And Free Airtime From Palmpay Today / 5 Nigerian Secret Societies You Should Know About / How I Became A Sex Slave To My Aunty, Now A Sex Addict! Male Reader Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.