Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,569 members, 7,888,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ask Your Car Repair Questions ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ask Your Car Repair Questions ? (1382 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / DIY Car Repair: Five Easy Fixes / What To Do If Your Car Is Stuck In Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Your Car Repair Questions ? by bigfat01: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
e.g how can i fix my car overheating problems...
Re: Ask Your Car Repair Questions ? by bigfat01: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
Pull over into the nearest safe spot when the water temperature gauge shows that your car is overheating. Shut off the engine and open the hood, let as much heat escape as possible. Turn your ignition on so your heating system works. Turn on the heat and the blower at full blast for a few minutes in order to subtract more heat from the engine system. Do not shower the engine with cold water, let it cool off gradually. This process could take well over an hour.
Re: Ask Your Car Repair Questions ? by bigfat01: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
phew

Re: Ask Your Car Repair Questions ? by patlead: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
i have a 1995 bull dog and these days, the throttle just doesnt seem to move the car.

No matter how much i accelerate, the car just doesnt respond, whats the cause of this and how can i get it rectified
Re: Ask Your Car Repair Questions ? by uchman(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
The owner of this thread saw the first question and ran away...

(1) (Reply)

. / Meet The Official Car Of The Russian President / Choice To Make Between Buying An LR3 And An Ml350 Benz 4matic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.