Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,676 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:00 AM

Goldie Apologises To Nigerians - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Apologises To Nigerians (26022 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nonybb: The girl became the worst thing to happen to this beloved country. I cant believe it. Who choose her for this competition

i no know my broda,wettin vex me pass be say kenya man i repeat kenya man !chineke .make she waka go kenya go marry that swahili monkey called prezzo
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
kenya !kenya![b]kenya !kenya![/b]kenya !kenya! kenya man dey mess naija babe like dat !kai nigeria suffer paaaaa
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by pendo89(f): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
onatisi:

i no know my broda,wettin vex me pass be say kenya man i repeat kenya man !chineke .make she waka go kenya go marry that swahili monkey called prezzo

Do you call yourself African? undecided
I think u shame ur fellow country mates by referring to another African as Monkey.Why should a nigerian call a kenyan monkey?
Aren't we all black? Travel and discover Africa for urself please and you will be shocked.
This is why I keep saying Africans are pretty ignorant of each other and will always remain slaves and poor cz we hate and tear each other.
Exactly what inferiority complex does to Africans.Very sad.
And you blame whites for manipulating us?
West knows lil about East,East knows lil about west,North cares less about South but we criticise very fast.

BBA is a such a pathetic show and doesn't represent the true Africa culture imo.
You need to relax because the nigeria/kenya I hate today may be my refuge tomorrow. And the African you call monkey may receive u better than ur fellow neighbour.

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by uglyBetty1(f): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hmmmmm, Goldie this, Goldie that, She claims she did not know what BBA was all about and she entered the house. When she was nominted, I believe she still had time to google it and get more information about BBA and all she was claiming was that she didn't know much about BBA. Is she dumb as well. Any way, thank God she had been evicted before she does more stupid things.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Nickonomakaveli(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
D gurl rily fall M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ hand Ooº°˚,she made bad impression abt a nigerian lady τ̅☺ d outside world.letz 4give her,I tink she has learnt her lesson
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by panams(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
Goldie why are u still talking this way? Being over emotional in a game? I'm speechless. Know that love itself is a game. How can u say u were Goldie in Susan @ d house? Do u hv several bodies? How could u allow Kenyan, Prezzo to deceive u? He's still married, so stop believing he's left his wife. Remember also that majority of Kenyans are HIV positive, so stay clear from Prezzo to avoided any eventuality. Kindly repackage urself,n control ur hyper emotions.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by SisiKill1: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
centje:
she left money to pursue a stupid course.
Point is SHE LEFT MONEY!!!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by cutievik: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
klax: Goldie! Goldie!! Goldie!!! How many time do I call you?? May God punish you say Amen>

You are simply mad and a full time bitch slot for embarrassing Nigeria in a show that you are never the first girl to go their for disgracing us and make Nja babe look cheap may God punish you.

Just keep shut your smelling shameless cheapy mouth and go to h e l l. You are simply worst than a prostitute, she goat.

Moderator remove this nonsense from front page plz she is annoying me so much. One stupid Kenya slow poke handling you like a bloody slot and you are talking Goldie I say may God punish you one more time. Ode(fool) Ewu(Goat) Anufia,Ashawo, sharamuta, stupid, i d i o t oloshi omo, animal.
BROS ABEG NO KILL URSELF,E DON HAPPEN BI SAY E DON HAPPEN!,abeg oda NL no post again o!,because dis guy don end work here

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by omobaagility: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
abeg e don do
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by omosexy1: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
We have to be honest with ourselves, we have all made mistakes in life. I don't know if I should call Golden's activities in the BBA House a mistake, but it seems she didn't enter the game for the money but for fame and/or for love too. She owes nobody an excuse for falling in love with Prezzo. However, the manner at which she fell was what amazed me. She didn't give room for other housemates to know her, she also didn't express herself to Africa. It seems to me she forgot her objective, which might not be money, and replaced her thought with that of Prezzo. I would advise her to stop giving out press conferences or answer questions on her activities in the BBA. She should go into solitude for a while and concentrate on what she knows how to do best - which is music. Maybe come out with a good hit-track probably Africa would love her.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by daviesmania(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
As one of ma friend wld say, Goldie u dey craze, u dey mad, u dey gbongbolosika. 4uck u!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by LBT: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
Use to like Goldie till she disgraced Nigeria in BBA; hear what other BBA mates were saying about Nigerians! The female south African and Ghana guy calling Nigerians unprintable names just because of Goldie! Its shame on Goldie: I strongly believe she's overrated and her musical career is on the line; endorsement deals,shows and record sales. God help her!!!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by stpat1(m): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2012
I'll prefer she just stops trying to defend her stupid action. Is she saying she never had a boyfriend before she left for the Game? Thrash
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by tpia5: 12:30am On Jul 22, 2012
thank goodness i did not watch that show.

i only saw one picture -ONE PICTURE!!!!- and I almost swore off the internet!!!!!

wow! some showbiz folks know how to work a person's nerves!!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by WisdomAdonogie: 1:57am On Jul 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
this girl na real moimoi, undone one, she be FM,federal mugu. She bleeped up
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by soccerchic(f): 3:00am On Jul 22, 2012
pendo89:

Do you call yourself African? undecided
I think u shame ur fellow country mates by referring to another African as Monkey.Why should a nigerian call a kenyan monkey?
Aren't we all black? Travel and discover Africa for urself please and you will be shocked.
This is why I keep saying Africans are pretty ignorant of each other and will always remain slaves and poor cz we hate and tear each other.
Exactly what inferiority complex does to Africans.Very sad.
And you blame whites for manipulating us?
West knows lil about East,East knows lil about west,North cares less about South but we criticise very fast.

BBA is a such a pathetic show and doesn't represent the true Africa culture imo.
You need to relax because the nigeria/kenya I hate today may be my refuge tomorrow. And the African you call monkey may receive u better than ur fellow neighbour.

Well said Pendo. Ignorant is a disease I tell you ooo. Some people need to do some traveling within Africa before they start running their mouth grin grin
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 3:03am On Jul 22, 2012
this is the dumbest singer or entertainer i have ever seen
she even said she didnt know what bba is all about before
she entered the game , dumb Bottom
"I didn't know much or watched Big Brother very much
before I got there due to my busy schedule as an Artiste. So, I never suspected that Prezzo played me because he
cared for me in the House and when I say you are my
friend, I will trust you wholeheartedly. But when I came
out of the House and realised that he had played me, I
was a bit sad. Knowing that he was in the house to play a
game, I became relaxed".
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 3:49am On Jul 22, 2012
Soflex: I've heard: you've made enough money, u only entered d game in search of your life partner whom you couldn't find in Nigeria. Come to think of it, you should be in kenya (abi, where d prince charming dey stay sef?) waiting for Prezzo to return as an emotional being that you are, instead coming home to explain yourself to most of these your bros that wont understand even if u book d whole advertising slots left in NTA for d rest of d year to tell them how you fell for d supposedly intelligent guy.

Nna bia where u hear that one?
biko Famous does not = rich
biko tv time does not = you have ego
biko artiste does not = you are loaded

especially in Nigeria...Only few artiste in Nigeria can be said to be balling in Nigeria based on their music, the likes of P Square, 2face, D'banj etc can be said to be rich

No deceive yourself, mode 9 is ok,Vector is ok, Flavour is ok (na small these people hold pass me if u add my assets such as houses, 401k pension, car etc). no be because we dey see them for tv mean say dem dey swim for wealth
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 3:59am On Jul 22, 2012
she fell in love with an opponent,forgot that there is only one winner in that game which means that when she was in that house she must have said to herself "to hell with nigeria and nigerians i am here and i have found love i dont give a damm about money only prezzo",infact she is a complete undilluted acidic fool
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by alexy147(m): 4:06am On Jul 22, 2012
Can all dis galz shot d hell up!! who are u 2 judge Goldie? Majority of u will even do worst..mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:17am On Jul 22, 2012
alexy147: Can all dis galz shot d hell up!! who are u 2 judge Goldie? Majority of u will even do worst..mtchewwww
another goldie is talking
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by kemiola89(f): 4:37am On Jul 22, 2012
Medicine after death
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by koolboi(m): 4:40am On Jul 22, 2012
The fundamental problem is that many slots compare themselves with men, I'm sure the only history she has of BBA is the Nigerian guy that eventually married a housemate, she even forgot that the guy won the game during his own time. Very foolish girl. She didn't find love out of 150million people. Is it when the world is watching that she suppose to be looking for love rather focus on on y she went to the house? Worst of all a kenyan, a married man, chaaaaaai, her desperations knows no bounds. Her elder sisters should land her dirty slaps to slop her continuing being an ashewo
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by MRMICKMEN: 4:41am On Jul 22, 2012
desperado b.i.t.c.h
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by MRMICKMEN: 4:44am On Jul 22, 2012
apologize to who,as if we care or as if she will better her chances next time mumu Zap.a
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:56am On Jul 22, 2012
omosexy1: We have to be honest with ourselves, we have all made mistakes in life. I don't know if I should call Golden's activities in the BBA House a mistake, but it seems she didn't enter the game for the money but for fame and/or for love too. She owes nobody an excuse for falling in love with Prezzo. However, the manner at which she fell was what amazed me. She didn't give room for other housemates to know her, she also didn't express herself to Africa. It seems to me she forgot her objective, which might not be money, and replaced her thought with that of Prezzo. I would advise her to stop giving out press conferences or answer questions on her activities in the BBA. She should go into solitude for a while and concentrate on what she knows how to do best - which is music. Maybe come out with a good hit-track probably Africa would love her.
why must she enter the game for love ?nigerians we will see the road we will be lieing to ourselves ,the game was not created for love but money ,dstv makes money from it ,dstv dont make love with bba ,did she know the guy before ,maybe she was thinking of creating a superstar wedding there but for christ sake the man is even married how does she feel the mans wife will be feeling ,the dumbest person artiste make she no sing any yeye track oo
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by mormodica(m): 5:22am On Jul 22, 2012
Pple,that was a game by goldie,didn't plan well thou.she wanted to show how truthful and caring a Nigeria woman can be,she was using prezzo.Prezzo dint get a kiss not to talk of sex.She preservd her chastity the most.Dint Karen beg Zeus for sex?thou she brought the money she was worse.she put too much of bn a good Nigeria woman on mind n forgt the money.She just showd the rest of Africa how caring,soft,loving a Nigeria woman can be.whts wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 5:25am On Jul 22, 2012
mormodica: Pple,that was a game by goldie,didn't plan well thou.she wanted to show how truthful and caring a Nigeria woman can be,she was using prezzo.Prezzo dint get a kiss not to talk of sex.She preservd her chastity the most.Dint Karen beg Zeus for sex?thou she brought the money she was worse.she put too much of bn a good Nigeria woman on mind n forgt the money.She just showd the rest of Africa how caring,soft,loving a Nigeria woman can be.whts wrong with that?
caring indeed by telling another womans husband that u cant wait to have his babies when the game is over .are u goldie bf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 5 Fresh Musicians Already Taking Over The Nigeria Music Industry - 9jaflaver / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photos) / Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.