Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:51 AM

Goldie Apologises To Nigerians - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Apologises To Nigerians (26020 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
Some part of this Post has been hidden by the post hider undecided
this is the remaining...

Goldie! so you mean that since way we dey crush for you for TV you no get boyfriend? undecided abi you dump am when you enter the BBA house or abi you forget some of im details. this na clear case of pretender falls the worst... embarassed
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
playmode: Why are Nigerian girls so UGLY This goldie is drop dead UGLY and to make it worse she is so artificial.Fake eye lashes,fake skin color,creepy hairstyle e.t.c Yuck!!!!! She looks like a scarecrow.She should apply for a job in the agricultural sector,i am sure she will be in high demand.

Aunofia,
biko no dey generalize..be specific cos I have seen drop dead beauties in my village.

I no go call am naturally ugly cos no be me born am, however, i can't stand anything fake in a woman (hair, eye lashes, accent) plus excessive makeup YUCK... in that sense she is artificially ugly.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Slickest(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2012
me no go tok much...sing u no xabi,rep u no kum xabi! abeg,wetin u xabi...ur jxt a penny cheap slot dat shld b slaughterd on d alter of stupidity...kai,a pity!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by igboboy1(m): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2012
[size=16pt]"2 brothers caught with decomposing body parts of brother in Festac"
[/size]

How do you even begin to understand this? Two brothers, Toye and Tola allegedly slaughtered their younger brother, Akunbuyi, and sold his limbs. The full report when you continue...*

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/07/2-brothers-caught-with-decomposing-body.html

The world is full of evil...
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Estherchosen(f): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2012
Goldie go and sit down,we don't need ur apologe.

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Teanumorela(f): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2012
[color=#770077][/color],LOL sebi she don beg u pple
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by victorian(f): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
People free Goldie, its enough...Everyone makes mistakes...Most Nigerians are hypocrites... and Goldie move on, stop talking and justifying your actions..no one cares.. Do u know how many female celebrity artist out there, that dont have a boyfriend? alot of them. Thats why the females end up marrying married men. Cause its only married men that has the guts to woo them... so dont crucify her, she is human, not everybody is manipulative in all situations....free her joor.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
invectives:
Goldie,go die.wankster,in pidginebonics,youzz a person,jus go die jooor... grin cheesy

So, na you curse this girl abi? She's now dead. Are you now happy??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy / Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy Graduates From High School (Photos) / D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.