Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,079 members, 7,939,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua - Education (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (296165 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ebbykay(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
kaylaw4real:

I'd suggest dat u dnt disclose d error 2 them first coz they might not discover it. Mine wuldn't've bin discovered as wel had d officer dat was formally attending 2 me nt gone out after doing d checking. He was on d verge of issuing d authority 2 pay slip 2 me wen he got a cal 4rm sm1 & had 2 leave. He then handed me over 2 another officer who then scruntinized evry doc again & again & discovered d bomb. He asked me if i already knew about d error. I lied dat I ddnt. I even lied dat I jst collected d cert two days ago & I ddnt take my time 2 check evry detail dat I only checked my grades. My fear was dat if i had told him d 2ruth, he wuld av queried me about why i avnt done d necessary fins 2 correct d mistake. He asked me 2 sit stil while he took my case 2 admissions office. He was back after about 20mins & told me he wuld clear me bt I shld make sure dat I go back 2 waec office 2 lodge d complaint 4 future's sake.
kk, thanks for ur reply
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by hardeybissie(f): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
[quote
author=kaylaw4real]

I'd suggest dat u dnt disclose d error 2 them first coz they might not
discover it. Mine wuldn't've bin discovered as wel had d officer dat was
formally attending 2 me nt gone out after doing d checking. He was on d
verge of issuing d authority 2 pay slip 2 me wen he got a cal 4rm sm1
& had 2 leave. He then handed me over 2 another officer who then
scruntinized evry doc again & again & discovered d bomb. He
asked me if i already knew about d error. I lied dat I ddnt. I even lied
dat I jst collected d cert two days ago & I ddnt take my time 2
check evry detail dat I only checked my grades. My fear was dat if i had
told him d 2ruth, he wuld av queried me about why i avnt done d
necessary fins 2 correct d mistake. He asked me 2 sit stil while he took
my case 2 admissions office. He was back after about 20mins & told
me he wuld clear me bt I shld make sure dat I go back 2 waec office 2
lodge d complaint 4 future's sake. [/quote]
k. tanx dear
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ginstinct(m): 6:27am On Oct 22, 2012
Clearance tinz!!! God has cleared M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ first waiting for UI. Morning pals
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2012
Thief caught in Kuti hall this morning

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by tosomaju(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2012
Akby: Thief caught in Kuti hall this morning
i was in kuti yesterday when the laptop was stolen, i had to tighten the grip of my bag, it wasn't a nice welcome at all for me. Thank God the thief has been caught.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by babs4show(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2012
ABD'haffez where u at, I'm in the lecture theatre. 08097266563. Holla at me
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by oladosuphemmy: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2012
Must d admission leta b coloured printing.Remember Jesus is Lord
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by AbdHafeez1(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2012
Thank God,officials don show face @ zoology. just met @babs4show
who else is here.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2012
supplementary DE list...........time dey go naa
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Losib(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
jauntee02: supplementary DE list...........time dey go naa
I pray it comes out latest Wednesday...I mean before the public holidays.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by babs4show(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:
who else is here.
I am through with clearance, glory be to God. That man thought he was tough..........well I was tougher. LoL!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
Losib:
I pray it comes out latest Wednesday...I mean before the public holidays.
i hope so sha
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by AbdHafeez1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
babs4show: I am through with clearance, glory be to God. That man thought he was tough..........well I was tougher. LoL!!!
wetin the man ask u,i still dey go 2moro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by babs4show(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:

wetin the man ask u,i still dey go 2moro
just be sharp to answer anything he asks u, but don't do over sabi oo. That's all
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by tufe(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
So I met Tolu_K today. She can really smile a lot sha. Loolz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by deniry94(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:
who else is here.
I'll be there 2mao. Here's my num 08189048186
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2012
Tick tack the clock ticks... Gradually the clearance exercise is almost over. With this Salah break of a thing that means peeps have to struggle and make sure they are cleared latest on wed. Fine after this the next is matric number and hostel allocation. I've got the link for last year but i bet it's not gonna work this time let's just chill the schl will provide us with the links needed. Hostel! Hostel!! Hostel!!! There shall be max. 4 students in a room and this is compulsory for all first year and final year students. Doing of a tour of hostels while I was around but i bet Azikwe hall dusted it all for the guys and for the girls it has to be Idia hall. It's gonna be a random exercise so luck tells the kind of hostel u gonna fall but all the hostels are soooo much on point Sultan Bello and co. That actually settles dat for hostel accomondation. Matric number format is virtually thesame in all institution present in the country e.g course/year of entry/serial number i.e EEE/12/001 minor adjustment might be when the time comes but this is a pre-knowledge of how it's gonna look like.
To my co DE applicants here, all hope is not lost as the schoo will still paste another list. The prof who cleared me also buttress this fact so let's keep our fingers crossed. When exactly is the million dollar question and hopefully it shall all favour us by His grace.
Still @Akin_Official greatest Uites
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by hannah360(f): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2012
Akby: Tick tack the clock ticks... Gradually the clearance exercise is almost over. With this Salah break of a thing that means peeps have to struggle and make sure they are cleared latest on wed. Fine after this the next is matric number and hostel allocation. I've got the link for last year but i bet it's not gonna work this time let's just chill the schl will provide us with the links needed. Hostel! Hostel!! Hostel!!! There shall be max. 4 students in a room and this is compulsory for all first year and final year students. Doing of a tour of hostels while I was around but i bet Azikwe hall dusted it all for the guys and for the girls it has to be Idia hall. It's gonna be a random exercise so luck tells the kind of hostel u gonna fall but all the hostels are soooo much on point Sultan Bello and co. That actually settles dat for hostel accomondation. Matric number format is virtually thesame in all institution present in the country e.g course/year of entry/serial number i.e EEE/12/001 minor adjustment might be when the time comes but this is a pre-knowledge of how it's gonna look like.
To my co DE applicants here, all hope is not lost as the schoo will still paste another list. The prof who cleared me also buttress this fact so let's keep our fingers crossed. When exactly is the million dollar question and hopefully it shall all favour us by His grace.
please can u post d link here lets just see wat it looks like thanx a lot and d u hav an idea if we r resuming dis year
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2012
Log in with your jamb reg no and it's gonna show u your matric no and hall of residence when the time comes

http://www.portal.ui.edu.ng/cportal/web?cp_cs_ParentTab_band=0&cp_cs_SubTab_band=0&Event=default&TabName=Admissions.Login%20For%20New%20Students

Exams started yesterday officially but the faculty of Education was postponed because the Dean of faculty said he was not okay with time table arrangement for his students
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Flawlessheyi(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2012
Akby: Tick tack the clock ticks... Gradually the clearance exercise is almost over. With this Salah break of a thing that means peeps have to struggle and make sure they are cleared latest on wed. Fine after this the next is matric number and hostel allocation. I've got the link for last year but i bet it's not gonna work this time let's just chill the schl will provide us with the links needed. Hostel! Hostel!! Hostel!!! There shall be max. 4 students in a room and this is compulsory for all first year and final year students. Doing of a tour of hostels while I was around but i bet Azikwe hall dusted it all for the guys and for the girls it has to be Idia hall. It's gonna be a random exercise so luck tells the kind of hostel u gonna fall but all the hostels are soooo much on point Sultan Bello and co. That actually settles dat for hostel accomondation. Matric number format is virtually thesame in all institution present in the country e.g course/year of entry/serial number i.e EEE/12/001 minor adjustment might be when the time comes but this is a pre-knowledge of how it's gonna look like.
...what a wondaful summary,u've written,oh boy u should a report writer n kudos to ur GNS lecturer,...@d.e applicant,my mind keeps saying early week of nov....congrat to those dat have been given authority to pay..my peepz u're all wonderful
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2012
Flawlessheyi: ...what a wondaful summary,u've written,oh boy u should a report writer n kudos to ur GNS lecturer,...@d.e applicant,my mind keeps saying early week of nov....congrat to those dat have been given authority to pay..my peepz u're all wonderful

hahahahahahaha... GNS noni Lol forever loyal to Mr. Ajimuda no be small thing. Thanks boss
I see early nov feasible too but u never can tell it can just happen within a twinkle of an eye... Certainly Oluwa is involve
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ebbykay(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2012
Wu dey inside garden? Na we undergraduate ni o. Ui clearance finz.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by akinyemmzy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
I dae inside garden oooo.dey neva ans us ooooo.dis is ma no 07060914061
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Mayordomlaw(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hello all i ve so much enjoyed all your communication in the forum. I luv you all tnx guys.so hw re we connecting on the matric day guys any arrangement?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mayordomlaw: hello all i ve so much enjoyed all your communication in the forum. I luv you all tnx guys.so hw re we connecting on the matric day guys any arrangement?
the issue hd bn swept unda d carpert....Matric day z cumin up soon,yes any arrangmnt
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mayordomlaw: hello all i ve so much enjoyed all your communication in the forum. I luv you all tnx guys.so hw re we connecting on the matric day guys any arrangement?
the issue hd bn swept unda d carpert....Matric day z cumin up soon,yes any arrangmnt
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by wareh(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
Abd'Hafeez:
who else is here.

Men I'm thru o! I tried to look for you. 2:15pm. That man just asked for my age and that was all. Thank God.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by deniry94(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
wareh:

Men I'm thru o! I tried to look for you. 2:15pm. That man just asked for my age and that was all. Thank God.

sorry we couldn't meet bro, my phone suddenly went off when u called. I'm still going back 2mao sha.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by profk: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Pls guys, i rily nid ur help. am yet to do my clearance. staying in benin 4 now and tinking of somone else doing d clearance for me ova dre. or can it still be done oda time after d deadline line date?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by OME1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
profk: Pls guys, i rily nid ur help. am yet to do my clearance. staying in benin 4 now and tinking of somone else doing d clearance for me ova dre. or can it still be done oda time after d deadline line date?
dude nobody can do it 4 u... u gat come over to IB...its gonna end 26th
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by profk: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
can d clearance thing be done after the deadline stipulated?

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.