Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,693 members, 7,945,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua - Education (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (296290 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by orelove4liff: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2012
I want to inform u guys abt d rumour going round d campus.there is a rumour dat ui wants to go bak to d old way of doing admissn 4 nursin science cos there is always a mass failure among d nursin science students.ui was usin only DE for admissn into nursin til 1999.so be careful if u re fillin nursin wen fillin ur jamb form next year.d 2nd rumour is dat UI students are plannin show down with d VC cos we are hearin dat d skul senate has concluded plan to increase hostel fee 4rm 14,000 to 45,000 next year and wil reduce d room capacity 4rm 4students to 2.dis vc is useless wen compare to Bamiro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2012
Show down abi show up.abeg o..dey shud do..45 jst for hostel? Haba! E don pay last yr total fee wit change remainin gan...d man bera maintain o..na nao wen i wan enta sku dm wan pursue me? Abeg..am ok wit stayin 4 in a rum oo..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nikkylight(f): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2012
DuBooVay: Show down abi show up.abeg o..dey shud do..45 jst for hostel? Haba! E don pay last yr total fee wit change remainin gan...d man bera maintain o..na nao wen i wan enta sku dm wan pursue me? Abeg..am ok wit stayin 4 in a rum oo..
i wonda ooo my sis,se na dat hostel wey no get kitchen we go pay 45k for? Or de wan build palace 4 us ni?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ShehuAba(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2012
Hmmm na wa o. Well it's stil a rumour, bt d V.C nd d senate rily nid 2 watch it. 45k for accomodation? Haba e 2 much na.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2012
No fan gan ooo..u wee kari ur fan to sku...even if dey wna make it 2 pipu in a rum..shebi dm go double 14k wich is 28k? Hw d man dy calculate im own gan? Ma fada go jux get high bp if ma sku fee pass 50k...because i wud stil collct mntly allowance abi d vc wan gv us fud stuf ni?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2012
Shuu... Only hostel be 45k? Bt shey him go pay our tuition fee? Make dem beta finalize am o so dat i go weigh my o my options
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by orelove4liff: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2012
Nikkylight: i wonda ooo my sis,se na dat hostel wey no get kitchen we go pay 45k for? Or de wan build palace 4 us ni?
kitchen?lol.ui law says any student shouldnt cook in hostels.ie,shouldnt hav stove or hot plate but d law isnt effectful again due to d economy situations and stil,i can stil say it dat abt 35% of ui students hav no stove,hotplate or pot.they eat at d canteen at their respectiv halls.students hate dis vc to d extent dat we were all sayin d death of former faculty of art dean shld hav been transfered to d vc.he said any1 dat wants to study nursin shld go to school of nursin 1st or obtain A.level b4 doing Direct entry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by OTOIDEEHI(f): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2012
C u cant threaten a wafarian cos Warri nor dey carry last........ U cant deal with a Yoruba man without him telling u:'u no who I be?'
U cant threaten a catholic without him/her making d sign of d cross.
And u cant tell a uite :u re a dullard cos he will tell u:I attend d 1st nd d best................
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Buike8: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2012
I neva likd dis vc 4rm d outset
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by orelove4liff: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
I think it is no longa news dat 63 students were xpelled due to fake admissn into ui.some of dem were at their final year.d ui staffs dat did it 4 dem collected abt 160,000 to 200,000 4rm each of d students and they are nw in court which is very sure they are going to be jailed.d breakin news nw is dat anoda 2 guys workin at d admissn office hav been arrested yesterday.we heard dat they collected money 4rm 9 students dat didnt score up to 50marks in dis year admissn and promised to manipulate it 4 dem.we also heard dat dis is nt their 1st tym of manipulatin admissn 4 students.we heard they collected abt #20,000 to #40,000 frm each of d students.we also heard dat wen d registrar bcame suspicious,he set dem up.d registrar promised dat d police wil make sure they name those who gav dem money 4 admissn so dat they can all face d court of law because both d candidates and d staffs are all criminals acordin to law.we also heard dat most of d candidates are 4rm lagos.pls dont giv any1 money 4 ui admissn cos u myt land in jail
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by AmiableJay(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
The greatest crime you can commit is to underrate yourself,limit your goals,constrain the potency of your ability...All these actions tantamount to a sabotage and undermine of God's work and creation of YOU...The sky is just your limit...If you aim for the treetop,you'll be on the ground..If you aim for the sky,you'll be on the treetop..If you aim beyond the sky,you'll be on the clouds...Good morning to y'll..Gudluck to my peeps there who are awaiting the release of the Second List..!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
Jst calld sm pple in Ui...said no announcement lyk dat has bin hrt bout d increment nd if d Vc shud say such,d studntz wud jst vess and cari dia bag nd go hme make dm chop dia hostel
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nikkylight(f): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
DuBooVay: Jst calld sm pple in Ui...said no announcement lyk dat has bin hrt bout d increment nd if d Vc shud say such,d studntz wud jst vess and cari dia bag nd go hme make dm chop dia hostel
dats d tin me de fear o,if dem wan increase am,i guess there will b anoda strike b dat o,abeg pray make d tin remain rumour o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ShehuAba(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
orelove4liff: I think it is no longa news dat 63 students were xpelled due to fake admissn into ui.some of dem were at their final year.d ui staffs dat did it 4 dem collected abt 160,000 to 200,000 4rm each of d students and they are nw in court which is very sure they are going to be jailed.d breakin news nw is dat anoda 2 guys workin at d admissn office hav been arrested yesterday.we heard dat they collected money 4rm 9 students dat didnt score up to 50marks in dis year admissn and promised to manipulate it 4 dem.we also heard dat dis is nt their 1st tym of manipulatin admissn 4 students.we heard they collected abt #20,000 to #40,000 frm each of d students.we also heard dat wen d registrar bcame suspicious,he set dem up.d registrar promised dat d police wil make sure they name those who gav dem money 4 admissn so dat they can all face d court of law because both d candidates and d staffs are all criminals acordin to law.we also heard dat most of d candidates are 4rm lagos.pls dont giv any1 money 4 ui admissn cos u myt land in jail
I think dat's a gud development nd a lesson 4 dose who think they can manipulate their ways in2 d UNI. Na wao Corruption 4 everywhere in Naija. Which way Nigeria?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ShehuAba(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2012
Buike8: I neva likd dis vc 4rm d outset
Why?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
Nikkylight: dats d tin me de fear o,if dem wan increase am,i guess there will b anoda strike b dat o,abeg pray make d tin remain rumour o
sweeti...i bliv its jst a rumour cos Ui doesnt hike fees lyk dat nao..highest dey wud add if dm wanto add wnt be mur dan 5k nd me bliv strngly de wnt add anytn..wen no b state or priv8
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Lilly001(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
u guyz sud not be afraid na, UI no dey HIkE fees lyk oda UNI.
It can neva be 48k for hostel.
But mind you, d schoolfees will surely increase ooo, from 35,500 to lyk 40k 40+k...
Hostel wey be 14k, has nt been changed since d last 4yrs, so it can be increased dis yr, but e no fit pass 20k.
And if UI tries rubbish, na protest tins(but UI can neva try rubbish, they av d best authority eva). Its just a rumour, i don contact lyk 5peeps in UI now, dem say dem neva hear somtin lyk dat oo, but they said d schoolfees sud increase under normal circumstance. BLESS!!!!
Leget01 on 2go
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Pinkyshron(f): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
Plz som1 shuld fil mi in...r we gonna do clearance wif d 2nd batch candidates??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by orelove4liff: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
DuBooVay: Jst calld sm pple in Ui...said no announcement lyk dat has bin hrt bout d increment nd if d Vc shud say such,d studntz wud jst vess and cari dia bag nd go hme make dm chop dia hostel
call dem bak in d next 2weeks or tel dem to verify 4rm "CURRENT" students
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by prodigy2k(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
ShehuAba: Why?
he sucks a lot...puh!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by orelove4liff: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
Lilly001: It can neva be 48k for hostel.Hostel wey be 14k, has nt been changed since d last 4yrs, so it can be increased dis yr, but e no fit pass 20k.
And if UI tries rubbish, na protest tins(but UI can neva try rubbish, they av d best authority eva). Its just a rumour, i don contact lyk 5peeps in UI now, dem say dem neva hear somtin lyk dat oo, but they said d schoolfees sud increase under normal circumstance. BLESS!!!!
Leget01 on 2go
av u 4gotten we are in nigeria where anytin can happen at any time?i dont pray it's real cos it wil seriously affect me cos i wont be able to live on campus anylonga.anybody who has postgraduate students dat are current shld call him or her.d source is 4rm dem &dont giv their informatn 100% doubt cos they are d closest to lecturers.any1 who has student residin in awo hall shld make a call.dats where i stay and dats where i heard d informatn.awo hall comprises male&female undergraduate and postgraduate students
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
Nikkylight: dats d tin me de fear o,if dem wan increase am,i guess there will b anoda strike b dat o,abeg pray make d tin remain rumour o
Amen o,cos dat amount pay my fees 4 Maid,for 3 sessions
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Buike8: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
Nawa 4 ppl wey b say dere work na 2 day cary rumour @orelove,whr u cum hear dat 1
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
Just collectd my waec nd neco certs frm my sec skul nd d passport on my waec is nt mine.... Pls frnds,wat can i do 2 rectify dat.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by orelove4liff: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
Buike8: Nawa 4 ppl wey b say dere work na 2 day cary rumour @orelove,whr u cum hear dat 1
ok,sit down there.besides,i stil cant see where i wrote dat "IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED DAT HOSTEL FEE IS NOW 45K" in all my posts.even d former SUG president "Tiku" has vowed come bak and join d protest.as per d admissn fraud,type "ADMISSION RACKET IN UI" into ur google and read d ful story there.if u are one of those who didnt score up to 50% in post utme bt paid 4 runs dis year beta run nw
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Wolexi15(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
Orelove4liff. .are u on 2go. .if yes pls drop ur 2go username asap
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ShehuAba(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
orelove4liff: ok,sit down there.besides,i stil cant see where i wrote dat "IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED DAT HOSTEL FEE IS NOW 45K" in all my posts.even d former SUG president "Tiku" has vowed come bak and join d protest.as per d admissn fraud,type "ADMISSION RACKET IN UI" into ur google and read d ful story there.if u are one of those who didnt score up to 50% in post utme bt paid 4 runs dis year beta run nw

jst went through d article on google nw, well thumbs up to U.I 4 been vigilant. Bt these fraudsters self collecting lyk 160k-200k 4 admision haba? Nw 1 of d afected students in 400level as reportd in d article is nw in d psychiatric hospital. Chai wot a pity!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ShehuAba(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2012
Follow this link 2 get what orelove is talking about the Admission Racket in U.I

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/crime-admission-racket-rocks-u-i/
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
Instead of we calln ourselves names,, lets #sidon de luk# @omo dadi go 2yaba nd cmplain at d waec office..dats wat i jst tink o...bout ds hostel fee, am jst hapi..i av d admisn nd dats wat matterz...der re ppl dat r dyin 2av it nd dnt care if d fee z 100k..lets jst tnk God 4 wat he has dne nd trust im 2 lead d way..abi? I cannot come and go and kee maxef 4 ui
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by DuBooVay(f): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2012
I tot dey said d senate meetin was postponed ehn? Datz y dey dint release d 2nd list..so wen did dey do a meetin nd agreed to hike d fee..hope u pipu undstnd y am cnfused ere? Ma fish brain dn dy malfunction

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by orelove4liff: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
DuBooVay: I tot dey said d senate meetin was postponed ehn? Datz y dey dint release d 2nd list..so wen did dey do a meetin nd agreed to hike d fee..hope u pipu undstnd y am cnfused ere? Ma fish brain dn dy malfunction
fish brain?lol.i didnt say ui senate made d decision.i dont knw weda ui senate sat or nt.try to understand me.if ur uncle or relation is d vc or dvc and u re livin wit him/her in d quarters,wont u pple be discussin wot is going on in ui?wont he/she tel u wotz likely to happen?senate hasnt confirm it and dats y d news isnt popular yet.it's still rumour lets be prayin it's nt true
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by screan: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
My advice †Φ all freshers is just †Φ wait and Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ how things pans out,cos even if †ђξ school authority decides †Φ increase its hostel fees †Φ 100k dere is nothing any of us can do.let just pray dis remains a rumour until it finally died down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (269) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Nigerian Students In China / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.