Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,127 members, 7,943,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) (96512 Views)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out / Federal Polytechnic Offa 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayolinger(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2012
Tizzie: If y'all want d truth then this is the truth,Unilag doesn't settle for less so d peeps dat 've 60 nd above u re 70percent in by God's grace bt those of U who ve 55 nd below U better pray because it will take only a miracle to get U in,Since you want to sulk nd wallow in sadness,This post should help U do dat,U all dont want encouragement,U want to be depressed.no matter hw much U ruminate over ur totally poor score It won't change.

You just spoke my mind and bless you for that.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Tizzie: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2012
ayolinger:

You sure your a LAG student? :O lipsrsealed
my dear ask him,we dont need ur help,bt i think u need help urself yakeeboy,datz why MATTHEW59 REMAINS D WISEST OF YOU ALL.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Whizkay(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
whats ur score?
acctn, i had 55.8...damn scared. :-
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Yakeeboy: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2012
Tizzie: You 're only a man of low IQ so I won't rant here with U,My God is Bigger than U nd ur whole generations to come so what u just said is "word of mouth" or should I say "typing of hand" I dont ve ur tym pple dt knw me here knw me,U re useless to me,so I dont ve anything to do with U,I ve made 62.38 for med. Lab sci. Nd NOTHING,I MEAN NOTHING EXCEPT MY GOD CAN STOP ME FROM GETTING ADMISSION THIS YEAR.
mtchew see this fool o hahahaha with your 62.38 do think admission is certain for you in unilag instead of you to be crying that you have lose this year admission already you are happy bet me if others are laughing you shall be crying.i can't wait to see your crying day, come monday
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by hack3i: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2012
Tizzie: Lol,How did u enter Unilag or any school @ all with this ur disgusting English,U cant spel or make correct sentences,help urself b4 coming to help odas my dear, As for d jambites here who believe God is alive we ve made it already,bt his grace.
it d0esnt matter the english he speaks that n0t the k0k0. Wat matters is where he has been..

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayolinger(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2012
Tizzie: my dear ask him,we dont need ur help,bt i think u need help urself yakeeboy,datz why MATTHEW59 REMAINS D WISEST OF YOU ALL.
I think He's a student of Lagos City Poly not University of Lagos. grin cheesy cool
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by FemiOn(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2012
I AM A UNILAG ASPIRANT, I HAD 58.38% and am aiming for BIOCHEMISTRY, PLZ I NEED ADVICE AND MORE INFO. I AM FROM OGUN STATE. I AM REALLY BELIEVING GOD FOR THIS ADMISSION. I KNOW IT IS POSSIBLE BY GOD'S GRALE.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayolinger(m): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2012
hack3i: it d0esnt matter the english he speaks that n0t the k0k0. Wat matters is where he has been..

Its not a matter of where He has been, but what He has achieved with where He's at the moment, He sound like one who has no moral or social etiquette.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayolinger(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2012
FemiOn: I AM A UNILAG ASPIRANT, I HAD 58.38% and am aiming for BIOCHEMISTRY, PLZ I NEED ADVICE AND MORE INFO. I AM FROM OGUN STATE. I AM REALLY BELIEVING GOD FOR THIS ADMISSION. I KNOW IT IS POSSIBLE BY GOD'S GRALE.
Bless your soul for believing God for a Miracle and your Faith shall get you there IJN, and just calm down, I don't know the cut off for last year but with the statistic so far and your catchment area, I know you have an advantage, just keep believing God for it and it shall be yours.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2012
Whizkay: acctn, i had 55.8...damn scared. :-
i am more than scared too! Bt i strongly believe in God....the highest ve seen for now is 74 o!
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Oluwacolded: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2012
Yakeeboy no mind them you are the best of all yakeeboy is a student in unilag 200 level political sci am sure of that .so stop beefing him he is not our equals
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Tizzie: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2012
THE NAME OF THE LRD IS A STRONG TOWER THE RIGHTEOUS RUN INTO IT AND ARE SAFE,I AM IN THIS TOWER ND I AM SAFE SO YAKEEBOY TAKE A CHILL PILL AND STOP HATING ON MY SUCCESS smiley
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by kazlaw02: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2012
ballow: have seen so many acturial sc...result nd heard of so many but d highest dat i ve seen or heard is dat my fwend own's 61.38 nd he is frm ogun
i ask because i had an aggregate of 55.63
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayolinger(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
i am more than scared too! Bt i strongly believe in God....the highest ve seen for now is 74 o!

Just keep the faith, remember you've done your best and its time for Jesus to take the Wheel.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Tizzie: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2012
Oluwacolded: Yakeeboy no mind them you are the best of all yakeeboy is a student in unilag 200 level political sci am sure of that .so stop beefing him he is not our equals
The fact that he z a 200lvl stdt doesn't make him better thank anbody on this thread,I am better in everyway,INfact GOD HAS MADE ME D BEST
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayolinger(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2012
Oluwacolded: Yakeeboy no mind them you are the best of all yakeeboy is a student in unilag 200 level political sci am sure of that .so stop beefing him he is not our equals
This are the kind of Politicians that will turn our Government house to Rogue House, No offense but He doesn't sound like one to te, He can't convince me with His manifesto sorry!.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2012
Yakeeboy: This thread has become a place of touts and hoodlums.instead of you guys to be prayerful and committed,you are telling me you are hissing tension,that is absolute babaric,if you guys know what is @ stake in school you would be fasting and praying.let me reserve my comment till th cutoff is out
Just saw this.
But I'll reserve my comments
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2012
Tizzie darling
pls take it easy. Just let d dogs continue barking
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Oluwacolded: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2012
Yakeeboy is best of all in this thread am certainly sure that he is in unilag pol sci 200 lv so let stop harassing him he is not our equals we are still jambite here all
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by MATTHEW59: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2012
@ all, please don't curse this young lady, why and for? In life, what u don't know, u don't know. They thought Tizzle and MATTHEW59 are the same? I don't deceive people. because someone here also use Oluwacolded as double identity, he believes others will do same here. @ tizzle, Jehovah ur share will reward u with admission. For me, MATTHEW59; i had passed the stage, for information-I graduated from chemical engineering and will be back for my M.Sc in chemical engineering this year and my extrance exam is on thursday August 2, 2012. U re welcome 2 come and see the MatteMATICAL. SUCCESS. NEED EVIDENCE? CALL FOR IT. HAVE U SEEN REASON NOT SAY WHAT U DON'T KNOW? @ ALL, OUT FOR NOW. He is also oluwacolded, solve this equation Yankeeboy(correct spelling with n) = Oluwacoded(correct spelling without l) + X. Don't believe oluwacolded because Yakeeboy log out and log in with oluwacolded. He committed a blunder some weeks again with yakeeboy account believing he was using oluwacolded and he later came back and modify the post. We re not kids here, we were in before(that is if u re in). I know Don1Dee and chijoker and others. Just keep calm.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2012
Oluwacolded: Yakeeboy is best of all in this thread am certainly sure that he is in unilag pol sci 200 lv so let stop harassing him he is not our equals we are still jambite here all
How can u be so sure of dis?
I should be saying dat to him. He is still in 200L while i've finished my 200L in Funaab. D fact dat am swapping Microbiology for medicine doesnt make him better than me.
Mind u, if Unilag bleeps up, i wldnt hesitate to go back 2 Unaab and continue from 300L
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ifedayosol(m): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2012
@Yakeeboy or wot do u call ursef,Firstly let me tell u dat am a graduate of FUTA. I develop interest in dis forum cos of my Nephew wu got 69.38 for computer science. if truly u r in any schl, u r a disgrace to dat schl for making such comments. I don't see anytin wrong wit dos 2 catchin fun wit thr comments. Dey av bn contributing wisely on dis forum and wen its tym 4 joke, dey r free. If u r not okay wit thr jokes or if its real, display ur self acclaimed maturity by keeping quiet.
@Tizzie and Harbioolah, I pray 4 u guys to get d admission and put d devil to shame...Wen u get in thr, make sure u av a gud start cos as u go higher, it becomes more difficult to accumulate GP. And 4 dat goon nature YAKEEBOY talkin rubbish, tell me wat is @ stake in university and let me reply U. Just hold ur comments and stop put unnecessary fear in ursef thinking u r putting it on d 2 loverbirds(lols)
Wish everyone Gudluck including my Nephew..

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Adehwale: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2012
Yakeeboy: amen it will surely favour you all.am not a jambite am a staylite already
WOT??!! Yakeeboy? A staylite? When exactly did u gain admission into unilag?? Or are u not the same 'yakeeboy' that claims to be a student of unaab?...mehn! Wetin we no go see for dis nairaland sef? Well, i neva knew someone cud be a student of two different skuls at the same time.*smh* Staylite indeed!
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2012
MATTHEW59: @ all, please don't curse this young lady, why and for? In life, what u don't know, u don't know. They thought Tizzle and MATTHEW59 are the same? I don't deceive people. because someone here also use Oluwacolded as double identity, he believes others will do same here. @ tizzle, Jehovah ur share will reward u with admission. For me, MATTHEW59; i had passed the stage, for information-I graduated from chemical engineering and will be back for my M.Sc in chemical engineering this year and my extrance exam is on thursday August 2, 2012. U re welcome 2 come and see the MatteMATICAL. SUCCESS. NEED EVIDENCE? CALL FOR IT. HAVE U SEEN REASON NOT SAY WHAT U DON'T KNOW? @ ALL, OUT FOR NOW. He is also oluwacolded, solve this equation Yankeeboy(correct spelling with n) = Oluwacoded(correct spelling without l) + X. Don't what oluwacolded because Yakeeboy log out and log in with oluwacolded. He committed a blunder some weeks again with yakeeboy account believing he was using oluwacolded and he later came back and modify the post. We re not kids here, we were in before(that is if u re in). I know Don1Dee and chijoker and others. Just keep calm.
I already knew he was a double Identity
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayolinger(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2012
Oluwacolded: Yakeeboy is best of all in this thread am certainly sure that he is in unilag pol sci 200 lv so let stop harassing him he is not our equals we are still jambite here all

O Ye of Low Self Esteem, we are all equal in life, its just He (who I don't believe he's is a student) has just advance in level above us, again we all are equal.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Whizkay(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2012
Dats right mr matt
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by yousouphlaw: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2012
@ mathew plss what lst yr cutoff 4 civile engr...cus a frnd of mine got 72 dis yr...is he good 2 go or not....
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by daarworld: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2012
pls any finance akokite on board pls show up i score 50.63 *mr mathew* pls any hope 4 my score. But i believe in allah he wil surely do it in shall allha...pls any finance akokite on board pls show up i score 50.63 *mr mathew* pls any hope 4 my score. But i believe in allah he wil surely do it in shall allha...pls any finance akokite on board pls show up i score 50.63 *mr mathew* pls any hope 4 my score. But i believe in allah he wil surely do it in shall allha...

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Whizkay(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Whizkay(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
what did u have ?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Oluwacolded: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2012
Adehwale:
WOT??!! Yakeeboy? A staylite? When exactly did u gain admission into unilag?? Or are u not the same 'yakeeboy' that claims to be a student of unaab?...mehn! Wetin we no go see for dis nairaland sef? Well, i neva knew someone cud be a student of two different skuls at the same time.*smh* Staylite indeed!
that is what about talking stop insulting yakeeboy he is a staylite i comfirm myself when i went to unilag to get my form and enquire about the combination of my utme subjects.some one that is not in school can't take me to go and meet lecturers nah
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Tizzie: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2012
Thanks @MATT, God will also reward Yhu with ur Msc. Nd a PHD after that nd also harbiollah nd odaz. .I dont believe anybody cn curse me because d bible says,"I SHALL CURSE THOSE WHO CURSE YOU AND BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS YOU". silence is d vbest answer for a fool,I shall stand back nd watch God fight for me smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100)

Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.