Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,814 members, 7,909,112 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:57 PM

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) (96137 Views)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out / Federal Polytechnic Offa 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by MATTHEW59: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2012
I will teach how 2 get guys with double ID on nairaland-go 2 viewing this topic below- u see one log out and the second ID login. We are not fools.(if he is not having two phone that can browse). I need bodyguards for my exam on 02/08/2012. They re welcome 2 wait until i finish the test. Thought he will call for evidence noni.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Tizzie: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2012
Oluwacolded: that is what about talking stop insulting yakeeboy he is a staylite i comfirm myself when i went to unilag to get my form and enquire about the combination of my utme subjects.some one that is not in school can't take me to go and meet lecturers nah
Matthew has leaked yhur secret dear,jst cover ur face in shame nd leave dis thread with ur tail btwn ur legs.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayolinger(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2012
Oluwacolded: that is what about talking stop insulting yakeeboy he is a staylite i comfirm myself when i went to unilag to get my form and enquire about the combination of my utme subjects.some one that is not in school can't take me to go and meet lecturers nah
Can the Moderator please block this account? sad angry
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayodeji752: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2012
ayolinger:

Its not a matter of where He has been, but what He has achieved with where He's at the moment, He sound like one who has no moral or social etiquette.
tell tizzi to be calm.@yankeeboy,u re nt God my broda and dat litu girl is already in to unilag with her score.she is already a medical lab scientist IJN.@Tizzi,english shldnt be d big deal my sista a friend of mine managed to get C6 in his WAEC after 4x of writin d exam because of english with distinctions in phy,chem,bio,further maths etc he later went to oau to study mbbs and later got scholarship frm chevron.he is nw a medical doctor in UK.wot i can tel u nw is to get ur tuition fee ready cos u re already admitted
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by dhrey: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2012
@tizzie and co pls let us al reserve our comment til 2mao@mattew u are d man here.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2012
Tizzie: You 're only a man of low IQ so I won't rant here with U,My God is Bigger than U nd ur whole generations to come so what u just said is "word of mouth" or should I say "typing of hand" I dont ve ur tym pple dt knw me here knw me,U re useless to me,so I dont ve anything to do with U,I ve made 62.38 for med. Lab sci. Nd NOTHING,I MEAN NOTHING EXCEPT MY GOD CAN STOP ME FROM GETTING ADMISSION THIS YEAR.

Hey tizzle, no offence oh bt i tink u shld watch it cos nt evry1 on dis thread's a jambite. I can sense d level of hapiness in u cos of ur score, & 2b sincere, m hapi 4u. Bt even if u enta skul, dis sort of language ure using wnt help u. I repeat, no offence.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayodeji752: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2012
@yankeeboy,u re nt God my broda& dat girl is already in to unilag with her score.she is already a medical lab scientist IJN.@Tizzi,english shldnt be d big deal my sista a friend of mine managed to get C6 in his WAEC after 5x of writin d exam because of english with distinctions in phy,chem,bio,further maths etc he later went to oau to study mbbs and later got scholarship frm chevron.he is nw a medical doctor in UK.wot i can tel u nw is to get ur tuition fee ready cos u re already admitted
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Adehwale: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2012
yakeeboy aka oluwacoded shut the eeff up!...u are fake! Try to be more professional. We aint fools here tho. Being a jambite doesnt mean we aint smart and intelligent, so i will advise u to get out of dis thread honourably before it gets more embarassing.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2012
Yakeeboy: This thread has become a place of touts and hoodlums.instead of you guys to be prayerful and committed,you are telling me you are hissing tension,that is absolute babaric,if you guys know what is @ stake in school you would be fasting and praying.let me reserve my comment till th cutoff is out

i don tel dem o, e b lyk say i b bad pesin. Free dem abeg na dia lyf

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayolinger(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2012
Adehwale:
yakeeboy aka oluwacoded shut the eeff up!...u are fake! Try to be more professional. We aint fools here tho. Being a jambite doesnt mean we aint smart and intelligent, so i will advise u to get out of dis thread honourably before it gets more embarassing.

SECONDED!
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Oluwacolded: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2012
The post of this tizzie calls attention....i think tizzle and mattew59 are the same, how come mattew59 created these link to madam odunnu and the creator of the thread is tizzie.....mattew59 has gave up posting all the time its now tizzie, i guess u guys are playing a first game with two account, its a pitiful pity that mattew59 can also act in this manner, only scammers do have 2 account....FOR ME TOBEXIN IS THE BEST, HE IS MATURE AND NOT ALL THESE CHILD'S PLAY IN HERE, MATTEW59 ALSO KNOWN AS TIZZIE AND YAKEEBOY, PLS U GUYS SHOULD BURRY THE HATCHET, REMEMBER THIS SHOWS THAT U GUYS ARE NOT WORTH BEING A LEADER EXCEPTION OF SOME EXTRAORDINARY MATURE FELLOW...IVE SPOKEN, ANY CRITISM, OBJECTION AND OPINION IS WELCOME....REJOICE @ALL BECAUSE THIS IS OUR YEAR
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Jeffex(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2012
Happy sunday yall,pls@all lets stp d beefin tin & keep hopin to God dat dis yr cut off mark wud favour us all ijn amen
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Oluwacolded: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2012
MATTHEW59: I will teach how 2 get guys with double ID on nairaland-go 2 viewing this topic below- u see one log out and the second ID login. We are not fools.(if he is not having two phone that can browse). I need bodyguards for my exam on 02/08/2012. They re welcome 2 wait until i finish the test. Thought he will call for evidence noni.
brother matheew i no be tobexin again i be yakeeboy now abi i luv that o
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by dhrey: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2012
Let us all go 2 church and leave dat poisonois man.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayolinger(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2012
ayodeji752: tell tizzi to be calm.@yankeeboy,u re nt God my broda and dat litu girl is already in to unilag with her score.she is already a medical lab scientist IJN.@Tizzi,english shldnt be d big deal my sista a friend of mine managed to get C6 in his WAEC after 4x of writin d exam because of english with distinctions in phy,chem,bio,further maths etc he later went to oau to study mbbs and later got scholarship frm chevron.he is nw a medical doctor in UK.wot i can tel u nw is to get ur tuition fee ready cos u re already admitted

Thanks Man, am an aspirant for psychology too with an aggregate of 56.88, even thou am not too confidence about my score, I still try to be positive and I expect someone who calim to be there to send more words of encouragement rather than kill our hope with his pessimistic attitude.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayolinger(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2012
ayodeji752: tell tizzi to be calm.@yankeeboy,u re nt God my broda and dat litu girl is already in to unilag with her score.she is already a medical lab scientist IJN.@Tizzi,english shldnt be d big deal my sista a friend of mine managed to get C6 in his WAEC after 4x of writin d exam because of english with distinctions in phy,chem,bio,further maths etc he later went to oau to study mbbs and later got scholarship frm chevron.he is nw a medical doctor in UK.wot i can tel u nw is to get ur tuition fee ready cos u re already admitted

Thanks Man, am an aspirant for psychology too with an aggregate of 56.88, even thou am not too confident with my score, I still try to be positive and I expect someone who calim to be there to send more words of encouragement rather than kill our hope with his pessimistic attitude.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2012
Pls U guys shld leave dis Oluwacolded alone. Let him continue ranting and lets show him he'z nt good enough 2 make us comment
For ur Info, i already added Tizzie and mathew on Fb and dey r 2 separate Individual
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by harowosholah: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2012
d fact dah sum1 else is in skul doesnt min odas wnt get dere nau aldou i evin doubt dah dat guy YANKEEY waeva z in LAG.....tizzle,dnt wori ur 62 will give u admission 2 study med lab.....quote me nywere ur name z gonna be on d merit list cos med lab sci. Cut off 4 last yr was 65 aldou it wasnt released nd out of evri1av sin u re still d highest.........nd 2 odas jst trust in GOD nd use jeremiah 32:27 2 pray nd success shal be ours...AMEN
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Daniel0sas(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2012
bcre8tiv: You better don't play with sand like I did last year, you better go to your department and find out about the requirements. I missed out last year because of wrong utme subject combination. Act fast on unilag don't condone wrong combination.

i actualy had my lit-in-eng in my waec bt dnt knw if its dat necessary 4 utme.is dere a way out here?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by MATTHEW59: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2012
Harbioollah: Pls U guys shld leave dis Oluwacolded alone. Let him continue ranting and lets show him he'z nt good enough 2 make us comment
For ur Info, i already added Tizzie and mathew on Fb and dey r 2 separate Individual
Boyfriend, MATTHEW59 AND TIZZLE, THEY ARE THE SAME? LET TELL THEM THE BITTER TRUTH.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Adehwale: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2012
Like seriously, Oluwacoded/yakeeboy YOU ARE BUSTED. Someone should call the cops.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by ayodeji752: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2012
u re a fool.am doing my 2nd degree in nursing science in ui.i did my 1st degree at unijos so wot were u talkin abt wen u wrote yankeeboi is beta dan all of us?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Tizzie: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2012
This is crazy,to settle evrithing when admission list comes out check for dis reg. No 26034365EE ,I dont want to disclose my name here,I m for Med. Lab science.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Oluwacolded: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2012
samuelee1:

Hey tizzle, no offence oh bt i tink u shld watch it cos nt evry1 on dis thread's a jambite. I can sense d level of hapiness in u cos of ur score, & 2b sincere, m hapi 4u. Bt even if u enta skul, dis sort of language ure using wnt help u. I repeat, no offence.
broda that what they dnt understand that fowl language may lead to other things, i pray u dnt get trashed....mean no offencd 2
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Tizzie: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2012
Daniel0sas: i actualy had my lit-in-eng in my waec bt dnt knw if its dat necessary 4 utme.is dere a way out here?
my dear its compulsory in both Jamb nd waec,nd i dont think derz is a way out.I m really sorry.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by daarworld: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2012
@tizzle, babe u relly Bleep up i saw all ur conversation but u tink as if there is no god. Babe u ave 2 seak 4 forgiveness 4rm god. Stay bless
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2012
Who cares if they have 2 accounts?? Who cares if they are hooking up here All i care about is just for the list to be out, and for my name to be on it by His special Grace in Jesus name.Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2012
daarworld: @tizzle, babe u relly Bleep up i saw all ur conversation but u tink as if there is no god. Babe u ave 2 seak 4 forgiveness 4rm god. Stay bless

dats it. U get my point
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Tizzie: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2012
daarworld: @tizzle, babe u relly Bleep up i saw all ur conversation but u tink as if there is no god. Babe u ave 2 seak 4 forgiveness 4rm god. Stay bless
Out of point.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Adehwale: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2012
Tizzie: This is crazy,to settle evrithing when admission list comes out check for dis reg. No 26034365EE ,I dont want to disclose my name here,I m for Med. Lab science.
could this be a coincidence? MATHEW59 isnt viewing this topic any longer and tizzie immediately reappears again? Something's kinda fishy here tho.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2012
Oluwacolded: broda that what they dnt understand that fowl language may lead to other things, i pray u dnt get trashed....mean no offencd 2

Bro, ure on point. M sure all d languages being used here r because its a thread & we're nt in physical contact
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) by Tizzie: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2012
Adehwale:
could this be a coincidence? MATHEW59 isnt viewing this topic any longer and tizzie immediately reappears again? Something's kinda fishy here tho.
I m not matthew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100)

Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.