Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars - Car Talk (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars (920204 Views)

What Is With Honda Cars And Their Tyres That Always Cave In. / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Honda Cars Front Wheel Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by damlawrence101: 4:56am On Jan 19, 2021
Good day pls how much is the power stearing of 2005 honda accord?
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Musty4ahmed1: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good day professionals. Please my Honda accord 2002 (Baby boy) seems to be consuming fuel lately. Iam getting 6km per litre city drive as against 10km. I discovered that when I am accelerating a little (high) hilly road it doesn't accelerate well even if the pedal is depressed. Please what's the possible cause sir. Thank you!
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Johnsonkeyz2019: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2021
Good day People I feel my Honda pilot is kinda consuming fuel than usual lately and I've fixed all the faulty openings on the exhaust nd manifold mouth and co tho sometimes I also use the Air conditioner but then I feel fuel is going faster now than before anyone got an idea

One thing I also noticed is I'm not sure the engine sound is quite accurate when it's working but then it's an engine of 2019 and it doesn't smoke nor consume fuels

And if u press it it responds to any length so what could be wrong
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Johnsonkeyz2019: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2021
The last time I scanned it this was what I got tho it was just general scanning

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Kingdemu: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2021
Johnsonkeyz2019:
Good day People I feel my Honda pilot is kinda consuming fuel than usual lately and I've fixed all the faulty openings on the exhaust nd manifold mouth and co tho sometimes I also use the Air conditioner but then I feel fuel is going faster now than before anyone got an idea

One thing I also noticed is I'm not sure the engine sound is quite accurate when it's working but then it's an engine of 2019 and it doesn't smoke nor consume fuels

And if u press it it responds to any length so what could be wrong
You mean it's a Honda Pilot 2019 model? Or what do you mean by a 2019 engine?
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by luvinhubby(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
damlawrence101:
Good day pls how much is the power stearing of 2005 honda accord?

35k new, 15k toks
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by luvinhubby(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
Good day professionals. Please my Honda accord 2002 (Baby boy) seems to be consuming fuel lately. Iam getting 6km per litre city drive as against 10km. I discovered that when I am accelerating a little (high) hilly road it doesn't accelerate well even if the pedal is depressed. Please what's the possible cause sir. Thank you!

Loss of engine power, faulty emission system
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Musty4ahmed1: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
luvinhubby:

Loss of engine power, faulty emission system
Meaning engine is bad sir? How do I test that please.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by lanre2009: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
guys pls how much can i get tokunbo DRIVER DOOR and FENDER on the driver side for HONDA ACCORD 2006 MODEL,,,,,,, THANKS
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Johnsonkeyz2019: 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kingdemu:
You mean it's a Honda Pilot 2019 model? Or what do you mean by a 2019 engine?

Meant that I got the engine in 2019
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by nellyball(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Boss, can you give me a reliable AC technician contact within Lagos sir... The AC guy I was referred to is charging me the sum of 80k to fix the condenser, compressor and put the AC back in shape... Thats too expensive.. Please save a life. lol

Galil:

Compressor shouldn't be more than 25k, changed mine 2 weeks ago.
Condenser too should be between 15-17k
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by crispgg: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Please how does one get rid of the check engine light in Honda cars. Someone told me its a faulty sensor. Ive had the car (honda CRV 2008) scanned but my mechanic doesnt seem to have a clue.

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by jerome84(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2021
Gilbertase:
Anyone looking to buy a Toks 2008 Honda Civic can quote me. One unit available at Olubadan Estate, beside Nigerian Breweries, Ibadan. Thanks

What's so special about The civic '08

Just bought one also, not bad though.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Slickleo: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
jerome84:

What's so special about The civic '08

Just bought one also, not bad though.

It's R18 140hp
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Slickleo: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
nellyball:
Boss, can you give me a reliable AC technician contact within Lagos sir... The AC guy I was referred to is charging me the sum of 80k to fix the condenser, compressor and put the AC back in shape... Thats too expensive.. Please save a life. lol

HV u contact @mosbus
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by jerome84(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Slickleo:

It's R18 140hp

Don't understand Sir.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by jerome84(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Please am looking for windscreen Chrome rubbers for Civic 08

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by luvinhubby(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
crispgg:
Please how does one get rid of the check engine light in Honda cars. Someone told me its a faulty sensor. Ive had the car (honda CRV 2008) scanned but my mechanic doesnt seem to have a clue.

He is using a low level scanner, go do another scan with someone with an advanced Launch.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by nurey(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
luvinhubby:

He is using a low level scanner, go do another scan with someone with an advanced Launch.

Good day, please do you have axle oil for honda CRV. I have a variant with real time 4WD. How much is it?

Thanks in advance
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by luvinhubby(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
nurey:

Good day, please do you have axle oil for honda CRV. I have a variant with real time 4WD. How much is it?

Thanks in advance

Dual Pump II - Available
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Galil: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
nellyball:

I am not in lagos �
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by donuba61: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Please help. My car ac efficiency always drop after like 20 minute of driving. The ac will first cool well at the initial stage but after like 20 minute, the cooling rate will drop. Please what could be responsible for this? Car is Honda civic 2008.

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by ak22(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
donuba61:
Please help. My car ac efficiency always drop after like 20 minute of driving. The ac will first cool well at the initial stage but after like 20 minute, the cooling rate will drop. Please what could be responsible for this? Car is Honda civic 2008.

Go and refill it, it happened to my 07. Or go to your Ac person to check it
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Eldemmi(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2021
Johnsonkeyz2019:
The last time I scanned it this was what I got tho it was just general scanning

from the scan results , your O2 sensor is bad or disconnected check it as it can also be responsible for high fuel consumption.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by nightparty: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2021
Good day...please help I have issue with my Honda city 06...the issue is that the transmission fluid do get black after change it with less than 1000km drive and its cause the gear not to select fine especially BTW gear one to Two...what could be the cause and solution to this?please help
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Johnsonkeyz2019: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Good day Professionals I need price of Honda Pilot 03 Front and Back absorbers In Pairs
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by nurey(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
luvinhubby:

Dual Pump II - Available

Alright sir I will meet you at oyingbo for a deal when in lagos
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Musty4ahmed1: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please help, my honda accord baby boy jerks when I engage the gear in reverse and won't move immediately, but become smooth when I have driven it for some hours. What's the possible cause please?
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Mowoe(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2021
Hello everyone, please what's the best engine oil suggestion for an Honda Accord 2007, V6 model? Responses would be highly appreciated.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
jerome84:

Don't understand Sir.
i think he meant 1.8l I4 engine with 140 horses under the hood..still available to anyone whom this may interest.

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Ace16(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please someone should refer to a good Honda mechanic in Owerri... abeg
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Igemburg(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2021
Good day my people

This is what am experiencing with my EOD 4 plugs 2003/04

1. The gear light won't come up on dashboard
2. Sometimes the Drive will not respond, same as reverse.
Mechanic said it's electrical, the electrical man said it's the Gear switch.
Which one should I believe please help. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (439) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.