Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,186 members, 7,890,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Want To Sell My Uba Shares Though Am Yet To Get The Share Certificate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Sell My Uba Shares Though Am Yet To Get The Share Certificate (1053 Views)

Can I Use My Share Certificate As Collateral For A Loan? / Daar Communication Share Certificate! / How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Uba Shares Though Am Yet To Get The Share Certificate by yicob(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2007
i dont know if it will be possible for me to sell my UBA shares. i bought it during the last IPO. and am yet to get the certificate in my po box. i kinda need the money for another thing. which steps will i take without the cert?
Re: I Want To Sell My Uba Shares Though Am Yet To Get The Share Certificate by semacity: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2007
@yicob

i dont think that is possible for you can sell now since you dont have the cert. I would rather advice you to UBA Registrar for solution, may be they can help you out. All the best.
Re: I Want To Sell My Uba Shares Though Am Yet To Get The Share Certificate by tboy81(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2007
Has anybody received his/her UBA share certificates yet? (based on the public offer they did earlier in the year)

Its taking toooooooooo long for the certificates to be ready!

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Property Investments / MUST READ!!! Business You Can Do With Just A Mere N500 In Nigeria As Of Today. / Do You Have A Us Bank? Welcome To A Great Welath Discovery Of Bitcoin Exchange!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.