Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Sad Time With A Rascist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Sad Time With A Rascist (486 Views)

My Sad Experience With Gtbank / My Sad Time With A Rascist / What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sad Time With A Rascist by chidex15(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
Its quite sad to know that rascism is still rampant in our society.... And am quite sad dat we the blacks have been a subject of scrutiny, we have been regarded as inferior.... Just because of our skin colour,, i just had a chat with a facebook friend, dat i dont even know about... And the first thing he said immediately i told him i was a nigerian was that "Bleep you man"..... And i immediately replied why bro... And he said he hates blacks..... I was quite angry and i tried being happy, telling him dat he shouldnt... But he continued laying abusive curses on me, which i never expected... Curses dat if it were referred to presidents of a particular country it could lead to war.... I tried once again asking him where he came from, but he still replied with more curses... Which was very very bad... Its good for everyone to live in peace.... We were created as one.... So lets put away our differnces and live as one

(1) (Reply)

Their Is Ability In Disability(london Paraolympic) / Help Her!!! She's In A Dilenma / A Must Read Inspirational Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.