Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,382 members, 7,888,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Sad Time With A Rascist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Sad Time With A Rascist (537 Views)

My Sad Experience With Gtbank / My Sad Time With A Rascist / What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sad Time With A Rascist by chidex15(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Its quite sad to know that rascism is still rampant in our society.... And am quite sad dat we the blacks have been a subject of scrutiny, we have been regarded as inferior.... Just because of our skin colour,, i just had a chat with a facebook friend, dat i dont even know about... And the first thing he said immediately i told him i was a nigerian was that "Bleep you man"..... And i immediately replied why bro... And he said he hates blacks..... I was quite angry and i tried being happy, telling him dat he shouldnt... But he continued laying abusive curses on me, which i never expected... Curses dat if it were referred to presidents of a particular country it could lead to war.... I tried once again asking him where he came from, but he still replied with more curses...he even threatened to kill me(which shows his a fool, how im one take kill me when im de argentina) Which was very very bad... Its good for everyone to live in peace.... We were created as one.... So lets put away our differnces and live as one
Re: My Sad Time With A Rascist by Maxymilliano(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Guess the guy or his relatives might have been a scammed victim at a point, hence the unnecessary imprecations but Argentines are known to be friendly tho.

1 Like

Re: My Sad Time With A Rascist by chidex15(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
Maybe he or his family member was a victim.... But he should have been wiser to know dat not all africans are d same
Re: My Sad Time With A Rascist by JallowBah(f): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Racists come in every form and colours.

I am sorry that you had to get bullsh-it and negativity just based on the fact that you are black.
I wish people could open their eyes more.

In the darkness, and for the blind, there is no colour.
Re: My Sad Time With A Rascist by Rocktation(f): 1:35am On Jul 25, 2012
White racists always make me laugh...and mad at other times. Blacks were the actual victims, not them. So why do they keep hating on us so much, as opposed to what they should really be doing, which is be remorseful? Of cos, it must hurt them that we're better equals now, but why sooooo bitter? Hmmnnn. They just make me laugh...and mad.

1 Like

Re: My Sad Time With A Rascist by WuzilistiQ(m): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2012
Its a simple nature that one is not suppose to like you and when you find such person around you what you need is to end the friendship links......like donald trumph will always say '' that he doesn't need to like your race or country to do good business with you'' so if you got caught up in such situation is either the business will be a Make or Break thing. So if the person comes out plain to front his color desire and you being against his favorites then it means he/she has nothing to offer thats the logic about it.

Politically we are facing the same issue, because our country Nigeria is very rich people tend to do good business with us both in the depth of their hearts they are pure Rasists, some even live in this country smile at you, work & play with you (in companies as expertriates) and at the end of the day they work down to the airport with a wry smile on how he fooled everyone in the country.

The point hear is that we need to learn how to be strong for it means nothing to you and when your strong the fellow will remain childish for as long as he/she sticks to that hatred of a nature giving to man by God, so he/she is facing God for wishing to undo or acting against God's creations.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dont Be In A Haste To Pass Judgment, Learn From This Story / New N5000 Note Already Printed Abroad? / Perpetual Hysys V7.1 (for Projects,trainings Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.