Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,457 members, 7,971,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:26 PM

John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now (19615 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Why Is Ghana's Central Bank Building So SMALL? / Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by davies123: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
musiwa...:
in nigeria change of power from south to north will only cause more violent on the street. Will triple violent to 5 times what it is now.. because it means the issue of the satellite pictures will never be resolve. that basically put nigeria into a civil war mode. Because they dont truth the northerners. no matter who ever that politicians is. So major problem for nigeria.
Brother read ur post again and tell me if it makes sense to u

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by ninekfive: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Ghana is just small country with economy less than that of Lagos state. stop comparing us with those ediots.

Boss your lack information and sence of dignity, and Ghana's ecomomy can't be compared to lagos pls look at a map.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by kunlaxo: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
WAO NEW PRESIDENT?..ATLEAST THE JOBLESS GHANIANS IN THIS NAIRALAND WILL GO AND FIND A JOB IN GHANA..INSTEAD OF THIS MENTALLY DELUDED SMOOTCRIMINALS AND HIS FRIEND TO MOURN THEIR PRESIDENT DESPITE THEIR INSULT ON OUR GREAT NIGERIA...THE IDIOTS ARE SO CLUELESS AND DEAD IN THEIR INSTICT STIL RAVING INSULTS ON HIS FATHERS HAVING ESCAPE FROM A MENTAL HOME CALLED GHANA .. U CANT CURSE A BLESSED NATION LIKE NIGERIA AND STILL BE THE SAME U WILL BE DAZED...YOUR POOR LITTLE GHANA DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH DRUGS AND HOSPITAL TO CURE THE CANCER OF LUNG..YOU SHOULD HAVE HUMBLE YOURSELF AND RESPECT YOUR ELDERS NIGERIA AND GHANA ARE NOT MATE..LAGOS ALONE CAN BUY THE WHOLE GHANA..THIS TWO GHANIANS ARE THE CAUSE OF THEIR SORROW AND MOURNING...IF U TRY TO INSULT MY COUNTRY (NIGERIA) AGAIN U WL BE DEALT WITH IDIOTSSSSS. INFACT TODAYS OWN WILL BRING THUNDERS IF THEY DONT LEAVE NAIRALAND.THE TWO SMOOTHCRIMINALS WLL NOT GO AFTER WE SAID GHANA MUST FLEE FROM NAIRALAND THEY WONT HEAR.. PLS.GO GO GO smothcriminals and his ghana friend.. GHANA MUST GO NOT SHOULD GO BUT MUST GOOOOOO.LEAVE HERE NOW OR WE SEND THUNDERS TO YOUR FATHERS...FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR PRESIDENT I WL SAY GO HOME AND REST LEAVE NAIRALAND NOT FOR GHANIANS..
Respect for the president may his soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Festac771: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
@Gbengalite,

Please take note,Adoke was not the Minister of Justice during Yar,Adua Administration,I know you want to mention Mr. Michael Kaase Aondoakaa,who was the Minister of Justice before Dr.Jonathan redeployed him to one non lucrative ministry before he ressigned or sacked.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ironi:

Who is more Xenophobic than Nigeria, don't throw around words you don't understand.

You people have been butchering each other like animals in Nigeria everyday and you come here accusing Ghanaians of Xenophobia?

Remember the Biafra war? Look at what is happening now in your violent country.

Dude, the worse is yet to happen in Nigeria because you people behave like pests that would eat each other very easily.
Dont make noise there, or I will dispatch only 3 Boko Haram suicide bombers to come kill all of you in that Colony.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ironi:

Who is more Xenophobic than Nigeria, don't throw around words you don't understand.

You people have been butchering each other like animals in Nigeria everyday and you come here accusing Ghanaians of Xenophobia?

Remember the Biafra war? Look at what is happening now in your violent country.

Dude, the worse is yet to happen in Nigeria because you people behave like pests that would eat each other very easily.

monkey NPP MAN is that the definition of xenophobia, keep on posting trash why we are buying your entire economy. if your useless prideful ASHANTIS people do anything silly against Mahama you will see how fast BOKO HARAM will spring up in Ghana. Lazy and jealous people
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Ironi: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont make noise there, or I will dispatch only 3 Boko Haram suicide bombers to come kill all of you in that Colony.

Invite ghana's Capable security forces to handle Boko Haram and Nigerians would enjoy some peace.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by izzo22: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
azimibraun: Na aundoka gej fire no be adoke.. Na tiv man him fire no b ebiraman. U guys are jst a bunch of suprise to me 2 b doing dis comparisom. Yaradua died gej ws sworn in, attah mills is dead mahama dramani is sworn in. D issue is dis, gej shun d 7point agenda and mst policies of yaraduas gvt wich he ws a part of, lets see if mahama will shun attah mills policiees lk gej did 2 oga yaradua. Na wen we go fit talk be dat. Gbam!
Mr man, GEJ has his own mandate know! He contested in an election and won.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Echepet(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
lets stop this comparison alttitude of a thing,every country has is/her own palava,whether the power was delayed or nt,the most important thing is that the v.p has taken over....we should make move for motions on contributing for a better 9ja,nt complain,n comparison
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Ironi: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
trimwis:

monkey NPP MAN is that the definition of xenophobia, keep on posting trash why we are buying your entire economy. if your useless prideful ASHANTIS people do anything silly against Mahama you will see how fast BOKO HARAM will spring up in Ghana. Lazy and jealous people

What a retarrd.

Do you know the root cause of the Biafra war? Maybe you were not born then or you need to go back to school.

Btw, do a good research on xenophobia and come again.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by klax(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
Guy stop answering petrodolla he is an "Allien" the address he droped as his house address guys just confirmed to me they have secretly do findings about him if truely he is there no one lives there that look like human beign in the first plce talkless of using computer,guys leave this lazy hungry Nigeria Slave called petrodolaa abeg he is a lair and a clown mr petrodolla your case is close I dont waste my time on a bloody lair like you I thought you are man enough when you droped your address by now you have be regretting doing such error.

Abeg go morn you dead leader plzzz you are a clown in banana republic called Gay-nia Goodluck slave.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Emylexray(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Na wa o!!...the hotness of the fury being vented here can boil yam! ^ ^

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Megabyts(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
gbengalite: Adoke was the then Justice minister during Yaradua's regime
you should improve on your history before going to press there was nobody with the name adoke in yaraduas regime.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
VP Mahama will become d 4th Ghanaian President bearing John in quick succession, from John Rawlings, John Kufuor & John Atta-Mills!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Megabyts(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
gbengalite: Adoke was the then Justice minister during Yaradua's regime
you should improve on your history before going to press there was nobody with the name adoke in yaraduas cabinate.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ghanians are so dumb that's why a presidential candidate in Ghana is promising every Ghanians chicken. only to chop kenkey dem sabi with Banku
http://blog.afrimalls.com/cpp-promises-every-ghanaian-free-chicken-if-the-party-wins-2012-election/

Ironi:

What a retarrd.

Do you know the root cause of the Biafra war? Maybe you were not born then or you need to go back to school.

Btw, do a good research on xenophobia and come again.

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by ypzilanti: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hope their's a young Jeowwie Orlings in the Nigerian Army owight now thinking what I'm thinking. shocked
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by MayorOgwo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ghana should not be compared with Nigeria in any thing, political maturity or whatever Ghana is no where to be found, we can only compare Ghana with one or two states in Nigeria, not even a geo-political zone. Nigeria is still the giant of Africa, both politically and otherwise. Nigeria!!! Good People, Great Nation.

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Ironi: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mayor Ogwo: Ghana should not be compared with Nigeria in any thing, political maturity or whatever Ghana is no where to be found, we can only compare Ghana with one or two states in Nigeria, not even a geo-political zone. Nigeria is still the giant of Africa, both politically and otherwise. Nigeria!!! Good People, Great Nation.

Looks like you were born yesterday.

Nigeria is bigger than Ghana but Ghana has always led the way for Nigeria to follow.

Has nothing to do with size.

You can be big and slow, young man. grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nike93(f): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mr Mandilas: were u not a Nigerian? And were u not in Nigeria? Jonathan was not sworn in immediately. It was delayed. Mills died today and two hours later,a new president has just emerged! That is the difference!
nope u are wrong,yaradua died late in the night and gej was sworn in very early d following morning. I remembered watching the proceeding that very day. At that moment yaradua's corpse was been taken to katsina
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
naija guys i just dey laugh ,if u understand the typical ghanian u will not waste ur bytes on this topic,a average ghanian is arrogantly stupid and foolish but when u tell him or correct him you are looking for probems,they love to argue even when it is black and white that they are wrong,thirdly only few of them that has gone outside of ghana are exposed or those tht move with nigerians ,their rich men love doing business with nigerians.if u tell an average ghana man a top secret by 12pm wait for just 3hours tht secret is all over town,a ghana is suit and tie and who has been to the uni will blow his nose and use his bare hands to clean his nose then remove an hankerchief to wipe his hands.so tell me is it worth it arguing with such ppl

2 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ironi:

Looks like you were born yesterday.

Nigeria is bigger than Ghana but Ghana has always led the way for Nigeria to follow.

Has nothing to do with size.

You can be big and slow, young man. grin cheesy cheesy
Name Ghana banks in Nigeria, also name Ghana telcom in Nigeria. If you cant name then, shut-up and be buried with Attah Mills.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Otunba6: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
trimwis: Ghanians are so dumb that's why a presidential candidate in Ghana is promising every Ghanians chicken. only to chop kenkey dem sabi with Banku
http://blog.afrimalls.com/cpp-promises-every-ghanaian-free-chicken-if-the-party-wins-2012-election/

man, you don finish dem.

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Lordrama: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
President Professor John Evans Atta die b/c of Yello Card grin
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=ollah1]VP Mahama will become d 4th Ghanaian President bearing John in quick succession, from John Rawlings, John Kufuor
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
Otunba_1:

man, you don finish dem.
you wont believe how stupid ghanians are until u live with them,if u come for a vacation u wont know but u live with them for two months ,if yoi dont take care u wil be slapping someone every hour .pls just come and see,
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by SmoothCrim2015: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Name Ghana banks in Nigeria, also name Ghana telcom in Nigeria. If you cant name then, shut-up and be buried with Attah Mills.

Those are the most useless banks and Ghana is over banked. I would never put my money in there. GLO in Ghana has been a failure. A huge failure!!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Rhino5dm: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
None of these gaynian pigs could tell me the reasons behind starving their little fugly chimp to death. fucktards.

trimwis: Ghanians are so dumb that's why a presidential candidate in Ghana is promising every Ghanians chicken. only to chop kenkey dem sabi with Banku

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

Those are the most useless banks and Ghana is over banked. I would never put my money in there. GLO in Ghana has been a failure. A huge failure!!
My Slave, I want to repeat the question, its like you dont understand English, name one Ghanian Bank in Nigeria, also mention one Ghanian Telcom in Nigeria. If you do not have an answer you are a f00l.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by adamscuti(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

really? U fool n y was glo named d best and most sought after telecom in ghana and y is it d most used telecom in gay-nian with highest subscribers.i knw u are also using a glo line.idiot like u 4rm gay-nian land.all this monkeys 4rm gay-nian land lack respect.do u want 2 die like ur useless president eh.my slave think and think
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ironi:

Invite ghana's Capable security forces to handle Boko Haram and Nigerians would enjoy some peace.

Gay-nian....f00l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns / Us Singer Puff Johnson To Be Deported From South Africa / Iraq Proposes Legislation To Lower The Legal Age Of Marriage For Girls To 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.