Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,707 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct (3262 Views)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Dogara, Gbajabiamila Finally Reach Truce / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by OmanIman: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
Check This Out!!!LWKMD

Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Enoquin(f): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
The pro GEJ and the anti GEJ squad are so alike in many ways...they both rush to defend any antics of whomever they support, in 'thiefery', in corruption and in good tidings.
This leaves us that don't really care somewhat stuck in the middle because whatever side we lean to suddenly a name gets ascribed to us.
Yes, if the man has come out to explain how 'bad' he was...who are we to cast stones? How many house of rep members are honest beings that are out for the interest of Nigerians?
I am not impressed because I feel there's an ulterior motive but I like the effort nevertheless.IMO
Anything that will make the presidency sit up is good...anything that brings progress to Nigeria and Nigerians is better and anything that will make us a force to be reckoned with is the best.
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by FJCRUISER: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
people wicked oh . which one b dis again ? shoo. abi Gbaja wan gate Fashola ?
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by princenayo: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
Nawaooo, Laugh wan tear my pant..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Political Families Of The World / BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video / Watch Yorubas Calling For Tinubu And Sanwolu's Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.