Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,303 members, 7,891,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

99tayee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 99tayee's Profile / 99tayee's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: Should I Allow My 3 Months Old Baby To Sit? by 99tayee: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Okay...

I asked cos in your previous post, you said he's five months old.

You both should enjoy the precious moments with your little one. They grow up so fast trust me.

Ooos sorry i just saw it now. it have been typo error
Family / Re: Should I Allow My 3 Months Old Baby To Sit? by 99tayee: 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:
OP how old is your son really.

3 months or 5 months

Google has some answers for you.

3 months
Family / Re: Should I Allow My 3 Months Old Baby To Sit? by 99tayee: 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thank you all for the kind advises. She saw this post and has learnt.

It was like i was too scared of everything or kinda over protecting the boy but you know mothers and their love for their first child... Make this boy start walking so i can flex him more.

But one more question? Is it okay to carry the baby on my laps while using my arms to support and make him rest.
Family / Should I Allow My 3 Months Old Baby To Sit? by 99tayee: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2022
Good day all, please no mind my english.

There is something that has been bothering me for a while now. I have been on loggerheads with my wife of some certain things regarding our 3 months old baby development.

Recently she started to make him sit with her support e.g making him sit on her lap, using two hands to bring him up from bed and allowing him to sit for a while and also using pillows to support him to sit.

I'm very much concerned about this whole thing but will like to hear from you guy if it's okay or is bad.

The boy is beginning to like the idea of sitting
Family / Re: Suggestions: Please Which Rechargeable Fan Should I Buy? by 99tayee: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
nkwuocha:

Buy andrakk product

Expensive but very good.

I have good experience with the mist

Like how many hours does it last after full charge
Family / Suggestions: Please Which Rechargeable Fan Should I Buy? by 99tayee: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hello everyone Goo day,

I seriously need help on which rechargeable standing fan i should buy based on your experience.

It has been hell of 3 days for my 3 months old baby due to the heat wave and also poor power supply. he doesn't sleep well, he cries often because of the heat and fuel is very expensive now to maintain upto 17hrs/24hrs, so i needed kinded suggestions or recommendations based on your experience on which rechargeable fan to buy.

Thanks
Computers / Hard Drive Repairer Needed Urgently by 99tayee: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hello everyone,

My Laptop fell from table few days ago and the hard drive crashed and refused to boot the pc (was making thicking sound). So i took the pc to tech shop the following day to see the cause but was told it was the hard drive issue so i bought new one (ssd) and gave him my old one to repair.

After a day he couldn't (via software) get if to work.. all i want it to get my files out.. My whole life work is in that drive.

I've been searching, contacting different people everywhere to see how to get it fixed but no way. I don't mind going any length to get my files out of it.

If you know or have contact of anyone or anywhere i can get it fixed/extract the data please help me. I'm going insane here.

Below is the pictures of the drive.

CC seun mynd44 nlfpmod mynd44 lalasticalala Dominique please help me move it to front page

Family / Re: Which Inverter 1.5H Air Conditioner Should i buy? by 99tayee: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Seun Lalasticlala RoyalRoy Mynd44 please help me move this to front page
Family / Re: Which Inverter 1.5H Air Conditioner Should i buy? by 99tayee: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
My budget is 250k or less
Family / Which Inverter 1.5H Air Conditioner Should i buy? by 99tayee: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello Everyone, Please i seriously need you guys input/suggestions. I want to buy inverter Air condition but have zero idea on which product to go for.

Which is best based on durability, lasting and economical.

Seun Lalasticlala RoyalRoy Mynd44 please help me move this to front page for more audience. Thanks
Travel / Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by 99tayee: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2022
flejnr2:
our former governor sold the whole animals in our own and also sold the lands too , its now a highbrow estate .

Zoo Estate Enugu

1 Like

Programming / Re: A Fullstack Developer Needed by 99tayee: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Loewe:
Why do you need the exact script, particularly on the user/admin side?

Thats what i want
Programming / A Fullstack Developer Needed by 99tayee: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
A professional and fullstack developer is needed.
Business / Google Adwords Account With Threshold Needed by 99tayee: 1:07am On Mar 12, 2022
I need old Adwords account with spendable balance in it to buy
Programming / Developer Needed: Smart Contract by 99tayee: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Breakdown of Project Milestones
Health / Re: She is saved by 99tayee: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pics
Health / She is saved by 99tayee: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Thanks all
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by 99tayee: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Afam4eva and Lalasticlala help this sister and move it to front page. Many are dying helplessly in this country and her helper may be in this forum

1 Like

Phones / Re: Phone review by 99tayee: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2020
Which phone is this?

tinnyailes:
2 Months used
dual Sim
Snapdragon 730G
6/64gb with dedicated SD card slot
32/64mp(Front n back)
4000maH with fast charger
Fast On screen fingerprint/Face ID
Comes with pack and Accessories
Just 85k
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Clean Samsung A51 With Full Accessories For Sale (pix) by 99tayee: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2020
more pix

Phone/Internet Market / Clean Samsung A51 With Full Accessories For Sale (pix) by 99tayee: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2020
Sold
Phones / Re: Phone review by 99tayee: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2020
Sold
Phones / Re: Phone review by 99tayee: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Different taste for different folks bro.. rooting that phone will be hard, moreover it's big (tall) for my liking. I needed something medium

taiwosamwell:

What happened to it
I was considering getting it soon but not now tho
Phones / Re: Phone review by 99tayee: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
I bought this phone and i don't really like it.. I want to sell it off now. any buyer?

taiwosamwell:
Get Samsung Galaxy A51
In display fingerprint sensor
48MP Quad Camera
32MP selfie camera
4000mAh fast charge
4/128GB
Android 10 One UI 2
6.5 inches Super AMOLED display
And scratch resistant
Check Google for more specs
And below 100k in Jumia Express

1 Like

Phones / Re: Phone review by 99tayee: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
taiwosamwell:
Get Samsung Galaxy A51
In display fingerprint sensor
48MP Quad Camera
32MP selfie camera
4000mAh fast charge
4/128GB
Android 10 One UI 2
6.5 inches Super AMOLED display
And scratch resistant
Check Google for more specs
And below 100k in Jumia Express

How about the Camera quality of is there any cons i should know about this phone

1 Like

Phones / Phone review by 99tayee: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2020
Review needed
Family / Re: Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) by 99tayee: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Good for you Op, next thing to do is ask your Dad why he was heartless to your mum, try and confirm what your mother told you about him, and if she has been saying the truth, tell him to go and apologize to her in front of you and your siblings, if he shows no remorse or is still trying to prove right after all your mother has done, he deserves ONLY forgiveness, nothing else, I dey hate nonsense, no one should give excuse or tolerate a deadbeat dad when he's not dead.

And what if his mum was cause of the problem, what will he do his mum?

I just don't know why some women think with their anus..thinking the world revolves around them. Men due suffer mental and emotional breakdown just like women.
Phones / Xiaomi Mi 9 or Samsung S9: Which Should I Buy? by 99tayee: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2019
Hello everyone,I really need una candid advice on which phone to buy. I'm a bit confused, I have been contemplating between iPhone 8, Xiaomi Mi 9 and Samsung S9 cus it seems they are all in the same price range and kinda have similar specs.

Which of them do you recommend (the main target is Mi9 nad S9) and your reasons? Thanks

lalasticlala mynd44
Car Talk / Farouq Osuolale Re-Designs Innoson Logo, Innoson Chairman Invites Him by 99tayee: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
The Nigerian indigenous Automaker based in Nnewi, Anambra state has decided to bless a young Nigerian youth Osuolale Farouq for designing a stunning logo for the company.

The talented Farouq joined few other creative designers in the country to share his logo in the Innoson Logo design-challenged that started this week on popular social media site Twitter which was monitored by mp3vybez.com. On Tuesday 15th October, Mr. Farouq posted his logo which got many talking about it. On Wednesday 16th October Innoson announced on their official Twitter that Farouqs’ design caught the attention of the company’s chairman Innocent Chukwuma.

Many Nigerian applauded the king gesture from The 1st Made-in-Africa automobile company.

Source:
https://www.mp3vybez.com/news/innoson-offers-job-to-a-nigerian-youth-for-re-designing-the-companys-logo/

Dear
@osuolale_farouq
the attention of the Chairman/CEO of
@Innosonvehicles
has been called upon on your creative re-design of IVM logo. The Chairman is highly impressed and has requested for a meeting with you. Please DM to us your contact details for possible reach.
Regards

https://mobile.twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1184472146501951488

48 Likes 6 Shares

Crime / Xenophobia: White Man Beat Two South African That Came To Attack Him (VIDEO) by 99tayee: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2019
Almost a week since the xenophobia attack erupted in South Africa, the talk of violence against foreigners in the country especially against fellow black African has been trending all over Africa and the whole world at large.

The in-video obtained by Mp3vybez, a white man dealt with two locals that came to attack him.

Violence against foreigners is not new to South Africa, but this week’s scenes were reminiscent of the countrywide xenophobic violence of 2008 that brought the honeymoon phase of a post-apartheid South Africa to an abrupt end. Similar attacks have taken place in recent weeks and months with working-class African immigrants being the primary targets of the violence, prompting African governments in the region to condemn South Africa and its president, Cyril Ramaphosa, for their inability to stabilize the situation.

Violence has also flared in other African countries in response to the developments in South Africa. Boycotts have begun against South Africa by sports teams (Zambia withdrew from a friendly football match that was to have taken place against South Africa over the coming weekend) as well as musicians.

That xenophobia is South Africa’s only problem, or (arguably) even its biggest one: violence against women in the country is so widespread that thousands of women marched against the government in Cape Town this week to protest politicians’ failure to protect women from increasing levels of violence. According to The Guardian, this past August was “the most deadly month for violent crimes against women the country has ever seen.”

When Ramaphosa finally displaced Zuma as president of South Africa in 2018, there was hope that better days were ahead for the country. A couple of years later, it’s clear that South Africa’s problems run much deeper than can be addressed by any one person. Ramaphosa needs to improve South Africa’s economy to help prevent these types of events in the future, but events like these scare off the precise type of investors he needs to improve the country’s economy. It’s a vicious circle, and he has yet to prove the political talent to break it; the next few months will be critical towards figuring out what kind of leader he really is, and whether he can deliver on the promise South Africans desperately need him to.

Air Tanzania has suspended flights to Johannesburg. Madagascar and Zambia are refusing to send their soccer teams. Nigeria has recalled its ambassador and pulled out of a major economic forum.

Africans across the continent once rallied behind South Africans in their struggle to defeat the apartheid government, which was finally replaced in elections held 25 years ago. Now, some Africans find themselves in the unfamiliar position of protesting the actions of the same communities in South Africa that they once stood within solidarity.

SOURCE + WATCH THE VIDEO >> https://www.mp3vybez.com/news/xenophobia-white-foreigner-beat-two-south-africa-that-came-to-attack-him/

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.