Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:32 AM

9jabizhelp's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jabizhelp's Profile / 9jabizhelp's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Business To Business / Get Connected To Foreign Buyers Now (for Exporters) by 9jabizhelp(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hello all exporters,

Please i have good news for you. If you have been searching without results for foreign buyers of your product, then this opportunity is for you. I want to aid you a little with my experience.

*Please all i need from you is the:
*name of your product,
*quantity available,
*priceĀ 
*size of product,

And all other relevant information you have on your product. Please also include the real picture of your product, and your mode of processing.
This information is highly required.

send it to naijabizhelp@yahoo.com

You will glad you did because i will be doing all the searching for you.

http://naijabusinesshelp..com
Business / Re: Were Are The Next Sure Online Biz by 9jabizhelp(m): 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
i have requested for my my pin for up to 3 times in the last 4 months, but still to receive any thing.(pin number).

Please Seun, tell us how you got yours; i think your experience is what is needed now. or do we just wait tirelessly for it?
Business / Re: How To Export Agric Product Saftly by 9jabizhelp(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2010
All you need is here http://naijabusinesshelp..com
every procedure and processes.

if you need more contacts like that, then keep on visiting the blog for contact updates.
Business / Suppliers Of Agric Products Needed Urgently. by 9jabizhelp(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2010
hey all, Please A reputable company is in need of large quantity of Dry wood charcoal for purchase. Please visit http://naijabusinesshelp..com to get full details and specifications.
Adverts / Re: Making Profit from Import and Export Biz by 9jabizhelp(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2010
Good talk bro, export business is really growing. visit the blog link below for good info on starting it.
Business / Re: Is Tinapa Failing? by 9jabizhelp(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2010
tinapa lack capable marketers and web presence,

does it have a website?
Computers / Please I How Do I Get My Adsense Pin Code? by 9jabizhelp(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2010
i have been waiting for my adsense pin code(to confirm my payment) for up to 3 months now but no show.
Google was to send it to my address but nothing has come.

is it my zip code(owerri)

or is there something else i didn't do well?

I need help please
Computers / How To Send Unlimited Emails And Not Get Banned. by 9jabizhelp(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2010
Please can anyone tell me how to send mail to unlimited people on yahoo or any other service and not get banned. I need it urgently please
Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 9jabizhelp(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2010
Please i just installed freedom software into my system but whe i tried opening it through the desktop icon, it just hangs and shows a warning about memory. i need help please
Business / Re: Get Your Online Business Start-up Kit(all You Need To Start Business Online) by 9jabizhelp(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2010
mail me on richanosky@yahoo.com and i will give you free info on the best internet business to do. I mean detailed info on all you need to do and how to do it.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.