Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,453 members, 7,904,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

9jabizhelp's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jabizhelp's Profile / 9jabizhelp's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Agriculture / Re: The Dynamics Of Cocoa Export Business In Nigeria by 9jabizhelp(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2014
Are You A Beginner and want to start Export Business....Check this E-book. It gives you a step By Step information on how to start export business in Nigeria.

Click the link http://monetizenigeria..com/p/home-based-export-business-for-beginners.html

Religion / Re: Nigerian Baptist Convention by 9jabizhelp(m): 12:37am On Apr 10, 2013
It's good to meet Baptist here on Nairaland especially Royal Ambassadors. http://nnoromra..com
Properties / Re: Decent Mini Flat To Let @ Ogudu G R A & Atunrase Estate Gbagada. by 9jabizhelp(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
Great specifications.....But kind of expensive though.

Business / Re: How To Engage Customers With Facebook Marketing by 9jabizhelp(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
yeah it has become almost inevitable for one to do business today without incorporating social networks. It's really growing and every business-minded man should tap into it

Business / Re: Palm Oil And Groundnut Oil Sale by 9jabizhelp(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hey friends, why don't you post your buy and sell requests on Nigeria's number one trade website....

Art, Graphics & Video / Why Do My Videos Look Like This? by 9jabizhelp(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
Please help, i just created this video and it was nice when i finished. But once i upload it to the internet, it looks slanted, just like the screenshot below. Please any guide to that?

Webmasters / Help, Problem With Installing Worpress! by 9jabizhelp(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2012
I tried to install my wordpress but it gave this message. Please any clues to what i can do?

Install WordPress (2/3)

The installation can not be completed:

- You cannot install more than one script in the root directory of a domain.

Click on the browser's Back button to fix reported errors.
Webmasters / Help! Little Problem With My Wordpress Blog by 9jabizhelp(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2012
I tried to update my Wordpress blog(One click update) but the blog went down for some reason. I tried to correct it from my cpanel and mistakenly deleted some files. Now my blog is crashed.

I am trying to reconfigure my WP-config.php file and i need help on the following details:

*My database name
*My username used to access the database
*My password used by your username to access Database
*The host name of My database server

Can someone explain what they stand for and how to get them

I use TheExpertHost and i have contacted them without any reply
Business / Re: How Profitable Is An Importation Business In Nigeria by 9jabizhelp(m): 1:43am On Aug 29, 2011
hey you just made a right decision, owing to the fact that Nigerian economy is imports dependent. You can make a fortune from it.

The GSM accessories business is wonderful. Memory cards, Phone cover, chargers, bluetooth devices(hands free) etc.

Go to http://alibaba.com and find good companies you can order from or do proper research before starting.

register here for more exposure http://etradeaccess.com

1 Like

Business / Re: Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mum. by 9jabizhelp(m): 3:38am On Aug 27, 2011
In Nigeria today, we are always encouraged to acquire one other skill and i really agree with that. You could learn and start a small cake baking business at your house. Employ sales people who will help you supply to your clients if you are too busy with the kids.
Business / Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by 9jabizhelp(m): 3:31am On Aug 27, 2011
I thought this issue should have been a no brainer by now for Nigerians. I personally do not have one because i am yet to see the need for it.
I cannot post the steps here anyway. I encourage those who "seriously" seek this information to continue researching, especially on Facebook groups. You may find the information Free Of Charge.
Business / Re: What Business Should I Do With N1.4m by 9jabizhelp(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
That is a whole lot of money you got there!

You can buying jewelries from Dubai and resell here in Nigeria. There is huge market for it here because our woman crave for the latest fashion, i.e. if you can keep up with the trend.

In the Energy industry, you can import solar panel or inverters and sale.

In Computer, you can buy Mini laptops and sell for around N20, 000-N40, 000 each.

Better still, go to your vendor and buy a copy of Success Digest Extra Newspaper at N100.

You will surely get an overload of ideas.
Business / Re: Can Any Tell Me How To Turn N3,500 Into N50,000 Per Month by 9jabizhelp(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2011
N3, 500 is a good amount to start a business like selling Okirika shoes, shirts, etc.
You can also start a Bulk SmS service with N3, 500. That is, you register with site like http://aratext.com and then help people send cheap bulk SMS for a fee.

Aratext rate is N1.5/SmS so you can sell for N2.5 and start from there.

The advice is for you to be disciplined enough to save a percentage of you profits and invest it in more profiting businesses as it grows.

You can also sell phone accessories like Memory card, chargers, etc.m Inquire from those who are into it and plead with them to hook you up. Start small and then grow it gradually
Software/Programmer Market / Phone Number Generator By Keyword And Location by 9jabizhelp(m): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2011
Hello guys,
Webmasters / Re: How To Make Money With Your by 9jabizhelp(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
I have posted a link to a free E-book on my Facebook page. Just search PC & internet marketing solutions on facebook, and download the free E-book on the page.

To Your Success
Adverts / The First Nigerian Etrade And B2b Website! by 9jabizhelp(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
Hello all exporters, suppliers, importers etc, just want to introduce the first Nigerian Etrade/B2b website to you http://etradeaccess.com . It is really wonderful and helpful because i have tried it.
Business / Please What Is A Routing Number? by 9jabizhelp(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2011
Hello every one! Please can someone tell me how i can get my GTBank account routing number. Where and how can i find it.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Explore Multiple Income Streams - A Plan B Option by 9jabizhelp(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2011
This is the kind of programs we should be encouraging in Nigeria. I advice interested individuals to try and attend. No knolwedge is a waste.
Business / Re: Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed by 9jabizhelp(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2011
Perfume business is a very profiting one my dear! Every business is. it depends on the entrepreneur.
Please try to do proper consultation before you give anybody your money. And start with best quality perfumes.
Thanks
Business / Re: .. by 9jabizhelp(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2011
you can make money from your hard work. Stop waiting for softwares to make money for you. that is laziness. make $200 monthly. check out http://naijabusinesshelp..com/p/online-cash-opportunities.html

It is one of the best sources i have found
Business / Re: Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? by 9jabizhelp(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2011
you can even start with zero capital and make $200 monthly. check out http://naijabusinesshelp..com/p/online-cash-opportunities.html

It is one of the best sources i have found
Business / How Much Have You Made From Selling Photos Online? by 9jabizhelp(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2011
A lot of arguments have been made about the profitability of this online business of "selling pictures or photos online" for money. I have advised a lot of people to go into the business if they have what is takes-especially if you know you can make quality pictures(images) that are in high demand.

The business is very lucrative. Every system of income online is working, you only need to know how it works and how those who invented the system operate it.
Please i encourage the gurus in the business to share their ideas.
Business / Re: Starting A Barbing Saloon, Club & Restaurant by 9jabizhelp(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2011
@coolminded, all you ideas are wonderful. I believe you will succeed. Don't mind any discouragements. The barbing saloon business will thrive very well once you introduce new innovations that will make people always feel relaxed in your saloon. The problem why Nigerian business startups fail is that once they start making little profits from their business, they think they have arrived and shut the doors on "New Innovations". DON'T BE LIKE THAT.

See your business as one that you could grow to become the largest around; employing many youths and at the same time making you a big player in the industry.

The club is also wonderful. neglect those that talk about "Nigerians like change". Your ability to do well depends on how much enlightened you're on new trends. Always try to find out and apply the new trends in club management and you're sure to get people coming back.

One thing i have noticed with Nigerian restaurants is poor customer services. What is like in the U.k? If better, try to know what they do to get more customers; modify your ideas to suit the Nigerian market.
Business / How To Solve The Problem Of Insufficient Salary/income by 9jabizhelp(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2011
A lot of people complain endlessly about their low income or the salary they are paid that is insufficient, and that is why they pass through a lot of financial problems.One thing we fell to understand is that your salary will never be enough to satisfy all your needs.

These are steps/ways to solving the problem of insufficient income or salary that you should follow:

1. Cut down on your expenses: List out your recurrent expenditure and check the ones you could cut down on. Some people are paid N15, 000 salaries, while they buy recharge card of N5, 000 every month, and spend N6, 000 on transportation. You only have one source of income, so why spend it all through many means?

2. Stop making unnecessary calls, especially when you'll soon be seeing the person or the matter you want to discuss can wait till you see the person.

3. Never leave any amount above N200, 000 in a current or saving account for more that a month, when you can enjoy a good interest rate on the money if kept in a fixed account.

4. Buying what you don't need contributes to your financial problems. Why buy a N30, 000 phone when all you need is a phone of N15, 000. Before buying electronics, find out what you actually need for.

5. Buy more of brand new products than fairly used or tokumbo. Most people think it's the other way round. Buying fairly used or tokumbo products will make you spend more money to repair and service them over and over again.

WAYS OD MAKING EXTRA INCOME

* Bulk SMS
* Football viewing centre
* Ice block selling
* Laptop repair
* Graphic design
* Catering services
* Dry cleaning
* GSM Engineering
* Barbing
* recharge card biz
*Computer services
* Suya Joint
Business / Re: Invest Money - Guides To Investments by 9jabizhelp(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2011
The only people that become wealthy or rich are those you have learnt how to make their money work for them.
Listen, encourage every Nigerian to stop waiting for government job. Your N10, 000 is enough to start with, if you know what to do.

N10, 000 can get you a phone and some bricks of recharge card.
N10, 000 is enough to attend a good seminar is Lagos that will better inform you.

Learn how to buy books that will build your knowledge. You can never succeed without books.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.