Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,143 members, 7,977,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:27 AM

9jalite's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jalite's Profile / 9jalite's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business To Business / Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by 9jalite: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2013
@EarnK. What is your budget.
@Chino_anti. I don't know about that but you can come down to the company procurement department and make enquiry.
@Kla. Yes, you can be a sub-distributor. What is your location? Call me on 07056892666 to see if I can hook you up with a distributor.
@arent88. You will need 2M to 3M. Your location also determine.
@all poster. The company has the right and can review products price anytime.
Car Talk / Re: Vibrating Car Engine: Causes by 9jalite: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2013
Vibration in a car result to shaking and noises that can be quite alarming and sometimes scary. The cause may be: Worn Out Spark Plug.
Lose or Disconnected Hoses.
Broken Motor Mount.
Faulty or Poorly Adjusted Fuel Intake System.
Faulty Timing Belt.
Check the following and see.

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by 9jalite: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2013
That is the reason why I did not apply for NIS. I will never pay a dime to serve my fatherland. I rather serve and be paid for my service.
Thank God my secret lies behind 4 wheel drive. Welcome to my world of Automobile.
Proudly Automobile Technician! Proudly Lab Scientist by Academics!

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: AUTOMEDICS' Automotive Mechatronics Training Programme by 9jalite: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
100% reliable. I have a friend that did training with them, believe me now, he is superb in automobile industry. I can't wait to have financial back up and enroll for the training. email me your number on naijalite@gmail.com so that we can talk more about it.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.