Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

9japarrot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japarrot's Profile / 9japarrot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Culture / Re: Let Have Some Fun Mention One "Pidgin Proverbs" You Know? by 9japarrot: 5:01am On Jun 23, 2023
Madam add Jara, add Jara, Na e small pikin take dey chop winch...

Monkey dey smart, monkey dey smart, but nor be for inside dessert...

Aboki bring suya, bring suya, na nama body dey suffer am...

Ororo nor dey fade...

Oba nor dey go transfer....

😎

2 Likes

Food / Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by 9japarrot: 2:07pm On May 18, 2023
But you suppose sabi say person gat double hustle to blow proper na... wink

pocohantas:

I keep up with her for her cooking. But to be honest, I have never been pleased with her dressing...For a lady with such blessed hands, I always felt the excessive show of skin was unnecessary. However, it is not my business. So, I look away.
Food / Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by 9japarrot: 1:54pm On May 18, 2023
Na u dey know when every Naija girls do surgery oo

shioor.. tongue

pocohantas:

She did her surgery this early this year.
She always had ass and hips. I believe she had a liposuction or tummy tuck. Whichever one takes fat away from the stomach. Lol!
Culture / Re: Different South African Tribes by 9japarrot: 1:05pm On May 09, 2023
Shattuck:
can you also compile a list of famous south Africans and the tribe they belong to, I know Mandela was Zulu, Casper nyovest, Brenda fassie, makeba etc.

That's what every non south African would think but is wrong... Mandela was actually from the Xhosa tribe
Nairaland / General / Re: 10 Important Things To Pay Attention To In Your 20s by 9japarrot: 6:46am On May 07, 2023
Joseph1505:
Number one is by learning Programming now so that at 25 you must have become an IT King.

I am a very good mentor in that if you are looking for one.

I'm interested bro
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by 9japarrot: 5:16pm On May 04, 2023
Xlogistics:

I am into YouTube. I own 2 monetized YouTube channels.

Can I get mentorship from you as a starter?

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by 9japarrot: 2:40pm On May 04, 2023
dpete1:
Learn affiliate marketing
Get 50% profit/commission when you sell a product, no matter the price.

You can easily earn 30k a week.

Interested? Quote this message
I'm interested bro

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by 9japarrot: 2:35pm On May 04, 2023
This is a very brilliant idea bro...can I connect with you outside here if you don't mind?

ecomalchemistt:
Come and sell zealot make you cashout.

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook maeketplace, etc.

- go and learn how to run ads.

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

This is how i turned one product to a 6 figure business.

> >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

To become a reseller, contact me privately for wholesale deals.

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

2 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by 9japarrot: 2:33pm On May 04, 2023
I want to aak if you are already into it (YouTube channel)?

Xlogistics:
Start a YouTube channel, thank me later

Meanwhile any man who is suffering from Erectile dysfunction your cure is here. With only fruits and veg you can 100 percent fix yourself.

Mention me for the cook book,
Nairaland / General / Re: How Has The Year Been So Far For You?? by 9japarrot: 2:24pm On May 03, 2023
Nice2023:

I nor go mind learn one or two from you bro
Events / Re: Who Is To Pay For An Introduction Reception In A Bride House by 9japarrot: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol.. Damn..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vele nje wink
Events / Re: Who Is To Pay For An Introduction Reception In A Bride House by 9japarrot: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Limpopo.

Ooh cool... I can guess from the Pedi tribe right?
Events / Re: Who Is To Pay For An Introduction Reception In A Bride House by 9japarrot: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm from South Africa, why recommend your son to marry from my tribe? grin grin grin

Hmm Mzansi fo sure... What province are you from sisi?
Investment / Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by 9japarrot: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lolz not at all bro... Just love what I see and wouldn't mind learning something you..

Failure2019:

Yea

You wanna Rob me??
Investment / Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by 9japarrot: 5:55am On Apr 06, 2023
Omo Is that your balance?

Failure2019:
Wagmi hehe .

Remove all your money from centralized locations like Kucoin.

Buy an hardware ledger and store your funds innit.
Investment / Re: Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef by 9japarrot: 5:45am On Apr 06, 2023
Please, can you tutor me on this stuff bro..

knowyaself2:
When I read people's replies here, I shudder. Crypto is simply revolutionary - blockchain technology, AI, and HFTs etc, once you learn these, you can never be poor in this life. You will be a blessing to your future generations. Ignorance sure is = poverty.
Properties / Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 9japarrot: 5:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Ok I did check and sent you an email. Please check if you received it.

Thanks..
ProphetChi:

Check my consultation thread and revert.
Properties / Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 9japarrot: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
I would like to learn more about this sir
ProphetChi:
There are things to do before you move into a new place. I shall find time and detail them. There are hierarchy of spirits incharge of areas. Some areas are strongholds of principalities. You will only have yourself to blame once in. Ignorance ain't an excuse. You've got to be spiritually aware!
Properties / Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 9japarrot: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hello sir, I would like to get in touch with you if you don't mind..

ProphetChi:
A lot goes on in the realms of the spirit. I've seen foundations of churches laid with heavy blood rituals.

You've got to be spiritual so as not to get caught unawares. Ignorance ain't an excuse.

You can send me a mail with your name and the house location let me remote view what transpired on the land.
Properties / Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 9japarrot: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
I'm interested bro.. I sent you a pm

tradingknowled1:
Op wether it's true or not, just pack from the compound so u can get peace of mind. even if it's not true , if something bad happen to you , you will always blame it on the landlord.
just leave the house for your peace of mind

meanwhile.
I can show you how to make money Trading the crypto or Forex market even if you are a complete beginner or Struggling trader.

pm me if interested
Travel / Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by 9japarrot: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na update be the street oo... Abeg how I fit take Hala you outside here bro mk we align

sircatherine45:

I go from countries to countries seeking how to make money. So updates must fall out.
Travel / Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by 9japarrot: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lolx.. where una det get this kind update sef cheesy

sircatherine45:
If Na Olosho work you wan do, enter Abidjan, Russia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa. Better sugar mama with bigi bigi bakka will pay you to fvck them. If Na STS, the pay is higher. But you must have big preek and an ability to wash various "plates".
Celebrities / Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by 9japarrot: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2023
I'm fully interested my bro cool

motionarena:

PM me I know have a way you can make huge funds and ball this year
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 1st January 2023 by 9japarrot: 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
You mean streaming soccer game without data?

Zico4real:
Sure win for Chelsea

I'm streaming free with Zedtunnel VPN without any data. It available on playstore. Join their telegram
Nairaland / General / Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by 9japarrot: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ok will do
xamster:

My number in my signature, message me on WhatsApp
Nairaland / General / Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by 9japarrot: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Please, I would really like to learn a lucrative digital skills if you can mentor me on any...

xamster:
Never depend on a single source of income.

that’s why I took my digital skills seriously and as well extend those skills to make money online

In 2023, I don’t know who you are, but please ensure you learn a skill; it doesn’t matter if your status, age, belief system, working, serving or doing IT or whatever, even if you’re a stay at home mom

They’re many opportunities out there but to reach them, you need to have the basic skill sets to choose from the pool of opportunities.

Make 2023 your best year!
Travel / Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by 9japarrot: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
I'm not too sure though

Pimine:

Thank you, bruh. You know if it's successfully treatable?
Travel / Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by 9japarrot: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
You are suffering from sinus. Visit an ENT doctor for diagnosis..

Pimine:

The main thing for me na cold, bro. Even for naija here, for close to 3 years now, one of my nostrils dey always dey blocked. I don go hospital, take drugs, buy nasal spray e no work. And the symptoms are exacerbated when I feel cold. Can't imagine being in a cold country with these symptoms, honestly.

Let me add this:
I work out. So whenever I do anything that gets my heart racing - it could be as little as 50 pushups, my nostrils immediately get unblocked and I can breathe perfectly.
Travel / Re: What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? by 9japarrot: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
You are suffering from sinus. Try visit ENT doctor for diagnosis.

Pimine:

The main thing for me na cold, bro. Even for naija here, for close to 3 years now, one of my nostrils dey always dey blocked. I don go hospital, take drugs, buy nasal spray e no work. And the symptoms are exacerbated when I feel cold. Can't imagine being in a cold country with these symptoms, honestly.

Let me add this:
I work out. So whenever I do anything that gets my heart racing - it could be as little as 50 pushups, my nostrils immediately get unblocked and I can breathe perfectly.
Career / Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by 9japarrot: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ok thanks for shedding more light... I'm gonna give it a try and then see how it goes...

Merry Christmas!

BigDawsNet:

UI/UX deisgn is not a programming course.. it's all about design that consists in imagining and creating objects meant for mass production...

You don't need coding
It's pretty straightforward
You will love training for this course
You can become a pro within 6months

2 Likes

Career / Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by 9japarrot: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Alright thanks for the headsup... But as a first timer, do you think it will be easy for me to self learn and master it properly?

BigDawsNet:

We have over 100 different digital course online..

My choice.... PRODUCT DEISGN UI/UX
Get a laptop.. goan online and start learning...

It's a wonderful investment

Tech is the latest ritual in the world
Career / Re: Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. by 9japarrot: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
I'm interested bro

BigDawsNet:
Salary is for paying bill, that's for people earning low income

Tech guys dey here wey they swallow 350kUSD/yr they are doing wonders oh...

Pls, guys ...2023 buy Laptop and start learning digital skills....

That's ma Christmas gift for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.