Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,211 members, 7,884,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

9japicker's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japicker's Profile / 9japicker's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Health / Unusual Physiological Response, Is Release Of Semen During Tense Situations Okay by 9japicker(m): 9:41am On May 14
Inquiry Regarding Unusual Physiological Response, is release of semen during tense situations normal?

Seeking clarification on a concerning matter. In certain high-stress scenarios, it has come to our attention that individuals may exhibit involuntary urination due to the shock or stress experienced. However, we have observed an unconventional occurrence where individuals, instead of experiencing urination, he releases seminal fluid (semen) during such tense situations.

Given the recurrence of this phenomenon, is this is a normal physiological response or if it warrants medical attention.

It is important to note that there are no accompanying ejaculatory episodes during these instances.
Jobs/Vacancies / Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by 9japicker(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14
What do you think or what is your preferred choice between a net salary of 130k for a job in Ibadan or 200k for a job in Lagos?

Note: The 130k job is for an operations manager while the 200k job is for a business manager.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by 9japicker(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
uche87:
Life in the United Kingdom is far different from what most Nigerian men are used to in their home countries. The points here might appear so simple but they count in the preparedness of a man in bracing up for the challenging task ahead. They constitute the essential ingredients that put the final touches to the taste of a good soup.
Come with me and let's dive into these points:

(1) No creditworthiness:
If you are not creditworthy, you might struggle in the UK, because the credit score is taken seriously here. You will struggle to secure loans and mortgages. Even offline, your friends and colleagues might be hesitant to assist you financially during difficult times.

(2) Cheating:
In Nigeria, cheating married men are like celebrities, especially when they have financial muscle. Even when their wives know, they endure the problem. In the UK, cheating on your wife might render you homeless and even pave a visa route for her and the children through your downfall. If you are a serial cheat, it might be better for you to remain in Nigeria where you are a king without a crown.

(3) Pride:
Some Nigerians are excessively proud. They never do household chores and they brag about it. It is too expensive to secure domestic workers here and the terms of engagement are too strict. You might have to keep your hands dirty at home to keep your marriage going. Some jobs also come with insults and talking instructions from underage or far younger colleagues. If you can't handle it, you might be forced to sleep rough and go hungry due to being broke.

(4) Obsession with white-collar jobs:
In the UK, it is easier for you to easily get blue-collar jobs and make good money from there as an immigrant pending when you are fully integrated into the system. You might be forced to come down from your high horse to work in factories, restaurants, warehouses, care homes, and hospitals; playing menial roles. If all you know is wearing suits and ties in cozy office environments and signing documents, the UK might not be for you.

(5) Laziness:
Making money in the UK is quite tough. If the money sent to Nigeria could talk, some people will not touch it. The majority of immigrants do transitional jobs of an average of 12hrs per day and 6 days a week to make ends meet. The cost of living is too high at this point. A lazy man who is used to enjoying free cash from petty crimes in Nigeria will certainly not fit in here.

(6) Can't manage loneliness:
This affects single people more. Over here, people would only check up on you if they need you. Everything is highly transactional! This gets to everyone at some point. You have to manage it well before you get in bed with the nearest 'mad' person.

(7) Tolerance/Endurance:
Immigrants who work in health and social care must possess this attribute. The money might be good but there is a reason why the labour turnover in this sector is very high and visa sponsorships are given for people to remain there. This is because of the unconventional nature of the jobs. If you can't tolerate or endure the smoke, you might end up begging the Tinubu victims in Nigeria for money right from the UK.

(cool Hate cooking:
If you don't have cooking skills in the UK, you will suffer oh! You will end up eating foreign foods that you might find tasteless. You will spend a lot on patronizing Nigerian food vendors who sometimes cook burnt offerings for the gods. You will eat junk food till you become pregnant without a forthcoming baby after 9 months.

(9) Lacking good communication skills:
Being able to communicate in good and simple English is very essential in the UK. It is very imperative when attending a job interview. It is the easiest way to sell yourself even when the certificate might be lacking. It shows your level of intelligence and how adaptable you can be. If you are poor in this area, your progress might be hampered in the UK.

(10) Cold:
If you are the type that screams 'weather for two' anytime rain falls in Nigeria, the UK might not be for you. If you can become sexually restless under a weather condition of 25 degrees Celsius in Nigeria, imagine what you would do when it falls to 0 in the UK. And this isn't a place to be randy. It is very expensive and dangerous to do so. Read the stories of the former Manchester City defender, Benjamin Mendy or Adam Johnson and learn.

Feel free to debate the few points I have made so that we can all learn.

Osahon George Osayimwen writes from the United Kingdom.

Good point, make money online doing daily task, check the image attached to know more

Politics / Re: Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri by 9japicker(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2023

Romance / Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by 9japicker(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
StoriesUpdate:
Abuja Event Planner, Real Estate Agent Engaged To Her heartthrob In Grand Style

An Abuja-based event planner and real estate agent, Adaora Anuamadi was at the weekend engaged to her sweet charming prince, Mr. Ugochukwu Okonkwo a businessman.

The event at Grand Cubana hotel Abuja brought together friends and family members of the couple where a reception was held in their honour.

The glamorous event got guests more excited when the fiancé knelt down before the crowd of friends and family to pop the question to his wife-to-be.

It was an exciting moment when Miss Adaora, also a hair stylist said a big yes to Mr. Ugochukwu, agreeing to marry him.

The couple are both from Anambra state and have in the last couple of years been in relationship.

Adaora is known among friends as "show stopper aka Ifeabata" because of her generosity with money, not only at social functions but in the lives of people around her.

She is a philanthropist who has made significant impact in the lives of many by showing them ways to self-reliance and entrepreneurship.

Preparations have commenced for their wedding later in the year in Abuja and high-powered committee has been set up to make the wedding classy and an event to remember.

Family / Re: SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | July 2023 Edition by 9japicker(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
Seun:
In one feminine gender, there are countless possibilities. But we choose to focus in this seminar on two major POTENTIALS AND HOW TO HARNESS THEM in the female gender, including the vital role a man can play in helping to maximize them.

Join us in an exciting and engaging learning experience on the subject of: The Woman: The Wife & The Mother, & What the Man can do.

See details of the event below:

👉 Venue: Facebook https://web.facebook.com/samson.osewa/
👉 Venue: ZOOM (link: /SUREHOMEONLINE)
👉 Meeting ID: 839 9969 2719
👉 Passcode: SUREHOME

👉 Date: Sunday 30th, July 2023
👉 Time: 6:30pm (Nigerian Time)

Kindly help share with Friends & Families. Trust us it will worth the Tim invested.

Politics / Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by 9japicker(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Some of them have also started looting private stores.

SaharaReporters can report that armed policemen are currently engaging the youths as they attempt to crack down on the rampage.

There are also reported cases of live bullets being fired as the looting is said to have turned violent.

One of the looters who spoke to our correspondent blamed the action on the hardship being experienced in the country following the removal of subsidy on premium motor spirit otherwise known as petrol.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0FXXpfTYutNTvCa8GFzgJ1J7guJdCSK5KgDfrUBNBVhzTEVNk7jeAC5Yt6cR6ReQrl&id=100051094020928&mibextid=Nif5oz

Celebrities / Re: Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian by 9japicker(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ishilove:
I spent the last couple of minutes braying laughter all over the place. 😂😂😂

So, an American TikToker, Jenny posted a video of James Brown singing his own remixed version of 'Barbie Girl' and she was clearly shocked by what she was hearing.

Nigerians went to her comment section and told her he was Ghanaian, but she googled and confirmed his nationality and even his location in Lagos. Despite this, we were adamant that he is Ghanaian and Lagos is a city in Ghana. 🤣🤣

You can read all the hilarious comments via this link
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2soSePy/

Sports / Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by 9japicker(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
DaveHarry:
Morocco defender Nouhaila Benzina has made history by becoming the first player to wear a hijab at a World Cup.

The 25-year-old wore the Islamic headscarf as she made her first appearance at the tournament in her side's 1-0 win over South Korea.

The wearing of head coverings for religious reasons was authorised by Fifa in 2014.

Morocco are one of eight teams making their debut at this summer's Women's World Cup.

Benzina, who plays her club football in Morocco, is the first player to wear a hijab at a senior women's international tournament.

She was an unused substitute during her country's opening game against Germany, which they lost 6-0.

Travel / Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by 9japicker(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2023

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by 9japicker(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
robosky02:
FIFA Women’s World Cup:

Nigeria vs Rep.of. Ireland

Date: 31st July 2023

Venue : Lang Park, Brisbane, Brisbane,

Time: 11am

Lalasticlala mynd44 mukina2

https://www.fai.ie/ireland/match/39/2023/999948375

Foreign Affairs / Re: Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. by 9japicker(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
compton11:
Toco was seen in his YouTube channel being taken out for a walk on a leash, sniffing at other dogs in a park and rolling around on the floor. His appearance was seemingly well received by other dogs.

In a piece of bizarre news, a Japanese man sought to fulfill his lifelong aspiration of "becoming an animal" by spending more than $20,000 (two million Yen) to transform himself into a human 'border collie' and took his first public walk.

The Japanese man, identified as Toco, has finally taken his first in his hyperrealistic dog costume and reportedly made some canine friends. In his YouTube channel of nearly 30,000 subscribers, Toco was seen playing in his backyard and performing tricks for treats, reported New York Post.

English News
World
Japan: Man spends over $20,000 to transform into 'human dog', takes first walk in public
Japan: Man spends over $20,000 to transform into 'human dog', takes first walk in publicToco was seen in his YouTube channel being taken out for a walk on a leash, sniffing at other dogs in a park and rolling around on the floor. His appearance was seemingly well received by other dogs.Follow us on
The Japanese man Toco spent more than $20,000 for a hyperrealistic border collie costume
The Japanese man Toco spent more than $20,000 for a hyperrealistic border collie costume
Edited By: Aveek Banerjee July 29, 2023 14:20 IST
In a piece of bizarre news, a Japanese man sought to fulfill his lifelong aspiration of "becoming an animal" by spending more than $20,000 (two million Yen) to transform himself into a human 'border collie' and took his first public walk.

The Japanese man, identified as Toco, has finally taken his first in his hyperrealistic dog costume and reportedly made some canine friends. In his YouTube channel of nearly 30,000 subscribers, Toco was seen playing in his backyard and performing tricks for treats, reported New York Post.

His YouTube videos also showed Toco being taken out for a walk on a leash, sniffing at other dogs in a park and rolling around on the floor. His first public appearance as a dog was well-received by passers-by and other dogs.

"I became a collie, fulfilling a dream I had since I was a little child to be an animal!" the subtitles in one of his videos read. He also said that he hides his human identity for his unwillingness to be judged by people.

"I don’t want my hobbies to be known, especially by the people I work with. They think it’s weird that I want to be a dog. For the same reason why I can’t show my real face," he told the media.

Speaking about his transformation into a dog, Toco said that his family was very surprised by the news and that he felt "nervous and a little scared" about his first public appearance.

The $22,000 outfit was created by the Japanese company Zeppet, which makes costumes for TV commercials and movies. The dog costume reportedly took 40 days in making. "It reproduces the appearance of a real dog walking on four legs," said a spokesperson for the company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQZJOz3QQTg

NAWA O..... Make money performing task online.. Check the attached for more details

Food / Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by 9japicker(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! 👋🏼
Happy weekend.

It's a cold Saturday today, the perfect weather for some deliciously spicy peppersoup.
Peppersoup is super nutritious and healthy for everyone.
There are different kinds of peppersoup, depending on the type of protein and spices used in cooking it.

What peppersoup is your favourite?
It doesn't have to be one of those below.

Tell us your favourite (s) in the comment section.

Pictures' source: Instagram
Cc: Nlfpmod

All is my favourite.... Make money performing task online.. Check the attached for more details

Romance / Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by 9japicker(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
cutecommend:
I support No-Sex till marriage, but there are concerns about this ideology in this present dispensation..
What No-Sex in Marriage means especially in this generation..

(1) It means No-Sex with my partner because I want to marry him or her, but I will be having sex with other people or my EX.

(2) It may mean No-Sex with you, so that I can benefit certain nice things from you, and because if you sleep with me, you may stop doing the nice stuffs..

(3) It may mean No-Sex with you because I don't like you nor see a future with you, and will dump you when the right person comes.

(4) It may mean no-sex with you, and no sex with anyone else because I don't want sex with anyone at all; whether I love them or not.

(5) It means, no sex with you and no sex with anyone else, because I love you, and I want to make the relationship clean before I marry you.

Biblically YES..

Make money performing task online.. Check the attached for more details

Politics / Re: Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) by 9japicker(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2023

Health / Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by 9japicker(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
edoman2016:
I never knew being AS genotype can be a hindrance when it is time for me to get married. I am 35 years. All the ladies that I love and have good emotional connections with them are all AS genotype too. So it means having a relationship that can.lead to marriage has no prospect.

Are the AA ladies getting scarce or what? I just don't understand. I am beginning to get worried of my AS genotype as it is affecting my plans of settling down.

1 Like

Politics / Re: AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary by 9japicker(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2023

Politics / Re: I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai by 9japicker(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
ijustdey:
Former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said it is not fair for him to return as minister at sixty-three....

https://dailytrust.com/old-video-i-was-minister-at-43-its-unfair-to-return-20-years-after-el-rufai/

Politics / Re: Tinubu Welcomes Google Global Team To Aso Rock by 9japicker(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
renderme:

Source: https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1684993564537688064

Earn money online daily just by doing simple tasks like commenting, liking, sharing, subscribing, retweeting for businesses on your social media on facebook, tiktok, Instagram, Twitter, Audiomack, Google, surveying etc... Check out the attached image for more details

Romance / Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by 9japicker(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:
Why do men withdraw after the chase?

Because of too much forming and hard to get syndrome or cheating or dey have accomplish their smashing mission grin or not keeping up the way she use to, or not wify or find someone better and reliable grin grin

GROW YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT, check the image attached to know more

Politics / Re: Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries by 9japicker(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2023

Politics / Re: Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners by 9japicker(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2023

Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils List Of 39 Commissioner-Nominees With 30% Women by 9japicker(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2023

Politics / Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by 9japicker(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2023

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant by 9japicker(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please, if anyone has experience with Inter Arc Consultant, kindly share to save people from falling into traps or missing out on important information. After stuffing the Internet, I cannot find anything to convince me to travel to Benin for the interview.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant by 9japicker(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
uzomanny:
Don't stress yourself.

Thanks for this....

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant by 9japicker(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant

Good morning, Nairalanders; I need your opinion and help on this matter. I applied for the job at Inter Arc Consultant Ltd via Indeed.com, and I am invited for an interview tomorrow 11th April, 2023. I know Benin but am currently in Akure. My issue and questions about Inter Arc Consultant Ltd are: are they reputable and genuine? I don't want to waste my transportation fare, stress, and resources for nothing. Thanks for your help and opinion. 
The following is the invitation message.

Inter Arc consultant Ltd

Dear Applicant,

Your application has been received.

You are hereby invited for an interview with the Management of Inter Arc
Consultants Ltd scheduled to hold Tuesday 11th April, 2023.

Venue: 7B Eguadase street, off Akpakpava Road, Benin City

Time: 10am

Come along with 2 passport photographs, CV, photocopy of your credentials
and application letter to obtain your form.

Serial Code: XXXXXX

Note: you are required to fill the serial code above on the code column of
the Attendance register at the interview venue

For further enquiry or direction, call/Whatsapp our customer care line on:
Religion / Re: Advice Needed...from Alfa, Imam, Pastor, Or Prophet by 9japicker(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Please note that I didn't go personally to consult an imam or a counselor from alfa; someone I trusted helped me do that, and she told me about. At first, I was really mad, then thought about it again, which is why I brought this up if someone has experienced this kind of issue or knows someone who can or may shed some light on it. Will be glad if Alfa's can contribute. Is this kind of thing normal, killing animals to do special prayers to do SARA while doing special prayers with Others alfa?

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.