Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,599 members, 7,908,528 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:15 AM

9japrinze's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japrinze's Profile / 9japrinze's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jokes Etc / Re: Akpos On On Point.... by 9japrinze(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2013
Everythin just fit joor...8 much
Romance / Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by 9japrinze(m): 6:15am On Aug 09, 2013
My dear, the only thing i have to tell you (if you're not yet married though) is..."follow your heart". You have one heart and that heart cannot love two or more girls. among the three girls, there is one that truly matches you. settle down and find out who that girl really is. goodluck

courtesy of www.advancedatingguide.com
Education / Re: When You Can't Answer A Question In A Lecture Class? by 9japrinze(m): 5:57am On Aug 09, 2013
Me i feel like calling a friend or i choose 50-50. who wants to b a millionaira rule
Celebrities / Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by 9japrinze(m): 5:48am On Aug 09, 2013
theency: She is beautiful but her kids are not light complexioned, wetin happened?
Ask her husband grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa by 9japrinze(m): 2:49am On Aug 04, 2013
I pray you guys don't meet a FISH as a pattner online pretending to be a normal human

1 Like

Family / Re: Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies by 9japrinze(m): 2:43am On Aug 04, 2013
EEya! what a wicked world cry cry cry
TV/Movies / Re: Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa by 9japrinze(m): 2:38am On Aug 04, 2013
Truckpusher: I see two guys kissing abi na my glasses dey deceive meundecided

Me wonder o. i tot i was the only one that saw it o
TV/Movies / Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by 9japrinze(m): 2:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Ama28: I wonder what people are complaining about, she is giving you overdose of what you subscribe to and that's entertainment.
Too bad we can be that desperate as women! Such a pity!
Most parents might not mind, the trophy will justify her actions.

Tomorrow She will become our children's role model!
BBA is still evolving, until its used to impact virtues and innovation in Africa, it should be scraped.

Lol...That's the truth joor embarassed
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? by 9japrinze(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2013
too old o, too young o, sofa them act right.
Technology Market / Get Tablet Pcs Between The Range Of 30k - 90k by 9japrinze(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2013
Depending on the operating system. like for windos 7 OS tablet pcs is btwn 70-90k (with keyboard case, wifi, bluetooth, 32GB HDD, 2GB Ram, webcam e.t.c the range btwn 30-69k is Android OS. the lowest grade only has 4GB data capacity, 512mb ram, webcam, bluetooth, android 2.3 or 4.0. , 3g dongle(moderm) and some other few features.

A little hint about the business: for now, i don't have in stock (Its a new & small business. the capital is not yet much to do so) so its when costumer pay me, i oder the goods for them as described.

Method of shipping: there's a free and paid shipping (DHL,EMS or UPS). free shipping usually takes 20/25 days b4 delivery while paid takes 4 to 8 days.

God of Bishop David Oyedepo bless you as you petronize me...You can reach me on 07039717590

Jokes Etc / Re: Truth Robot by 9japrinze(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
intrestng
Education / Worship And Cloud*pst E. Godwin by 9japrinze(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2011
(Edo guys/girls pls ans)

pls i'll like to know about worship and cloud. Like the admission process(school fee(s)) years 4 d degree e.t.c.
Education / Worship And Cloud*pst E. Godwin by 9japrinze(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2011
(Edo guys/girls pls ans)
pls i'll like to know about worship and cloud. Like the admission process(school fee(s)) years 4 d degree e.t.c.
Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 9japrinze(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2011
I tried to repair(reinstal) my windows xp but it got to a stage where i was told to type d location of 'asms' file blaa blaa blaa pack 2 cd. I dn't knw what to do pls help me.
Computers / Windows Xp Failing To Restart Instalation by 9japrinze(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2011
i went 2 sum1 to format my pc. But in d proces of reinstaling windows xp(sp3) it hung. I tried to continue it on my own after shuting it down, but it was telling me fatal error. Pls help

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.