Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,724 members, 7,892,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

9jatweets's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatweets's Profile / 9jatweets's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Nairaland / General / Lady Wears Wedding Dress To Boyfriend's Work And Demand He Marries Her Instantly by 9jatweets: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
A US Lady who seemed to have waited too long than she could take, decided to take matters into her own hands.
The lady wore her wedding dress and stormed her boyfriend's work place, demanding that he marry her on the spot or that’s the end of their relationship.

The whole drama was captured on cam by a Tiktok user @boymom_ashley.

According to Daily Mail, the determined bride-to-be marched through the store aisles, searching for her unsuspecting fiance.

The lady was accompanied by a.....>>>Read Full Story<<<

Source: TheBeatBoxTV
Celebrities / Kanye West Celebrates After Net Worth Hits $5 Billion by 9jatweets: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
American rapper, record producer, and fashion designer, Kanye Omari West have thanked God after his net worth is now estimated at $5Billion dollars, TheBeatBoxTV reports.

The rapper made the announcement via his Twitter handle while revealing how he was >>>> Read Full Story<<<<
Celebrities / Burna Boy Becomes First Nigeria Musician To Get A Certified Silver Album In UK by 9jatweets: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has become the first Nigerian artist to get a certified silver album, “African Giant” in the UK, Thebeatboxtv reports.

Burna shared the good news via his Instagram handle, and expressed how excited he is for this achievement.

He further expressed love for his fans and supporters.

His words were... Read Full Story
Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper Yung6ix Laments Bitterly After Spending N500k To Buy Hair For Hi by 9jatweets: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nigerian Rapper, Yung6ix lamented bitterly after spending $1300 to buy hair extension for his babymama.

The Rapper shared a photo of himself signing a check for the hair and wrote; “BM hair cost a rack thou“.

The rapper welcomed his.... Read Full Post
Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reveals Social Media has made 23-year-olds think they are failures by 9jatweets: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye has revealed the negative effect social media has in the lives of younger people.

Peter took to his Instagram handle and revealed that 23 year olds nowadays think they have already failed in life, because of the impact social media has on them.

According to him, the constant.... Read Full Post
Celebrities / Regina Daniels Laments Having No Friends That Can Be There For Her by 9jatweets: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels have lamented her lack of friends that can be there for her the same way she has been there for them.

The wife of Nigerian billionaire took to her Snapchat handle to share her frustration, while speaking on friendship.

According to her, it's only... Read full post
Web Market / New Blog Available For Sale At 10k, With Paid Domain by 9jatweets: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
A one week blog available for sale.
Not much posts, comes with a dot com domain.
You can get it for just 10k.

Blog Address: www.9janewsblog.com

Contact me if you're interested...

Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: ‘you Are My Favorite Movie’ – Ozo Writes Love Letter To Nengi by 9jatweets: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate Ozo on Tuesday wrote a love letter to Nengi.

The besotted housemate appeared to be falling deeper in love despite Nengi’s insistence that she is not interested in a relationship with him.

Just yesterday Ozo disclosed he was no longer interested in his love interest.

However, his denial did not last 24 hours as he again professed his love on Tuesday to Nengi.

The male housemate penned down his feelings for the Bayelsa born on a serviett using lipstick.

His letter read: “I know I love you because none other has made me feel this way.

“You are a blessing and a kind person. I can watch you for a lifetime. You are my favorite movie.”

Also Read: BBNaija 2020: You have feelings for Tochi, Eric, Kiddwaya - Ozo accuses Nengi

SOURCE>>>> 9jatweets

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.