Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! (1960 Views)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! / How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 4:34am On Sep 03, 2012
Hi Nailanders,
Thanks to all those enthusiasts who offered help for the above topic! It was hilarious!!! grin grin grin But scary to be honest. I could not accept anyone's help (besides the fact that I was not planning to do this in the first place and) I thought it it was dangerous endeavor that would open up my cyber space to be exploited as well. Worse, i learnt of sites or hacker with names like devil or satan that is really, out of this world. undecided

But, mainly because I really was not serious about doing this. For I think its really impossible to do it and would have been unwarranted in my case.

But it was great to hear the protest and the cheering from different sides, got people talking and others always looking for a quick buck, lol !!!

Thanks all for being sport!! kiss kiss kiss

Ps, I am wondering how many people will rush to hear the update? grin grin cheesy Would still love to hear if anyone has done this or was inpired by the topic to do this. wink
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by Acidosis(m): 4:41am On Sep 03, 2012
why do you want to hack another man's account? don't you know its criminal? he's not even your husband yet.. so why giving yourself so much headache miss
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 4:44am On Sep 03, 2012
Acidosis: why do you want to hack another man's account? don't you know its criminal? he's not even your husband yet.. so why giving yourself so much headache miss

@Acid you are now giving yourself a headache, try reading the topic again, s-l-o-w-l-y this time. wink
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by Acidosis(m): 5:11am On Sep 03, 2012
sweetcheecks:

@Acid you are now giving yourself a headache, try reading the topic again, s-l-o-w-l-y this time. wink

okay

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2012
I think that topic was closed. Lol! @ those who wanted to make a quick bucks. NL is full of those. I`m always fascinated by the idea of hacking and that got me into the topic when i saw it.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2012
chipmunkey: I think that topic was closed. Lol! @ those who wanted to make a quick bucks. NL is full of those. I`m always fascinated by the idea of hacking and that got me into the topic when i saw it.

@Chip, very fascinating hey? You would have seen the guys on NL sweating and very angry. Lol Had my fun sha!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2012
sweetcheecks:

@Chip, very fascinating hey? You would have seen the guys on NL sweating and very angry. Lol Had my fun sha!
That`s what most people on here don`t understand.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by Maleeq(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
@sweetcheeks
hmmmmm....so u just put people on a long thing, abi? cheesy
That thread had to be closed...e wan turn to sontin else na! E be like say pesin even dey offer advice on how to rob a bank for there sef shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 4:38am On Sep 05, 2012
Maleeq: @sweetcheeks
hmmmmm....so u just put people on a long thing, abi? cheesy
That thread had to be closed...e wan turn to sontin else na! E be like say pesin even dey offer advice on how to rob a bank for there sef shocked grin

Maybe you send a thief to catch a thief ooo! Dont you think it was great to see hackers spilling all thear abilities and argueing with each other on who was the best? grin
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
@sweetcheeks sure it was fun to watch them argue but a true hacker will never do that. He knows how far he can go and how much damage he can wreck so much that he wouldn`t dare talk about it on a public forum. #imnotone

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by osho3mtech(f): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
If u hv a concrete reason I can do dat for u.. I belong to the white hat community, I am a CEH so Send me the reason nd d user name of all his social networking stuffs nd I will send u d password. Example. Nairaland user name: sweetcheek. Den I will zap his password. sniff. His accounts and even remotely access his account if u so desire... osho3mtech@gmail.com
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by fasttrack(m): 3:18am On Sep 08, 2012
@op, did you eventually get access to his password?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
how did it go. miss?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by Eebrahym(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2012
osho3mtech: If u hv a concrete reason I can do dat for u.. I belong to the white hat community, I am a CEH so Send me the reason nd d user name of all his social networking stuffs nd I will send u d password. Example. Nairaland user name: sweetcheek. Den I will zap his password. sniff. His accounts and even remotely access his account if u so desire... osho3mtech@gmail.com

U get mouth grin grin grin grin
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! by Dondbuzor: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2012
Thread closed!

(1) (Reply)

***Dell Vostro V130 Ultrabook For Less That NGN 60,000 / Caution: Use Of Proxy To Bypass Browsing Restrictions / Help- My HP Laptop's Screen Keeps Blinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.