Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,350 members, 7,815,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies (156832 Views)

Total Nigeria Vacancies For A Finance Officer And Fleet Manager / Procter & Gamble Nigeria Vacancies! / Cadbury/may And Baker/bat Nigeria Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by medube(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2007
Required: Marketing Manager with at least 5 yrs experience and good PC operation knowledge

Send CV to enquiries@witman.com.ng
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by amlux: 3:31am On Jun 22, 2007
I have HND in Business Administration with Upper Credit and MBA (International Business Management) in view. Please keep me informed of job openings and I'm available anytime. Thanks.

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by amlux: 3:50am On Jun 22, 2007
I have HND in Business Administration and Management and MBA (International Business Management) in view. Please keep me informed of job openings. I'm available at anytime. My number is 08028602587.

Thanks.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by ToToChoper: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2007
HSE Construction Co-ordinator (Operator Client)
Quest Project Personnel

Responsibilities include:

Review all documents related to HSE in co-ordination with Construction Manager's approval
Prepare and write all document HSE related for submission to the Construction Manager
Assistance to the HSE Manager
Realize HSE audit of the Contractor
Assist HSE Manager for all Construction HSE aspects
Follow, anticipate and suggest specific HSE training
HSE analyse for the work on site
Prepare Tool Box meetings
Health aspects should be reviewed during the work but also in the accomodation site.
Participating in the implementation of HSE programs, policies and procedures
Based in Nigeria, on a rotational basis with expenses paid on a 12 month contract.

Required Skills/Experience: Working with HSE staff in the development and structure of procedure, aids and material

Advert Published: 22 Jun 2007
Expiry date: 21 Aug 2007
Quest Project Personnel Ref. No.: SHU295
Oilcareers Ref. No.: J52413
Please quote this number if applying for this job offline.

To Apply: www.oilcareers.com/content/jobsearch/job_advert.asp?id=J52413
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Richaado: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2007
Legwork Jobs is on!!! Create you CVs on Legwork now!!

You can now search for jobs and post your job adverts on legwork work.com.ng. Legwork is publishes hundreds of vacancy adverts which you can apply for. To make it easier, build your Resume and CVs on our Online Template and save it for any Job application on Legwork. The beauty of it is that you can log on to edit or update it any time your wish.

To create your CV, click the link below
http://jobs.legwork.com.ng/CV/ManageCV.aspx

To search and apply for jobs, click the link below
http://jobs.legwork.com.ng/default.aspx
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by bqueen: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2007
U re doing a great job

please i need a job.female ,Hnd quantity surveying in a quantity surveying firm or a construction industry. Am presently working with a design+construction firm in lagos.
you can contact me on my email addy:- kennyoni2002@yahoo.com.hk
thanks
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Iyereism: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2007
Good to every Nigerians that we have a genuine source of information such as this.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Tonyblu(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2007
Ok, You missed it on Tuesday?

Here's a chance to view highlights!

Click HERE to view more details.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by baj: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2007
Hello everyone i would like to know if there is anyone with either ND or HND in Accounting or Banking & Finance looking for a job ASAP if so please email your CV to me at adebolalawal2000@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2007
goldenAge NEWS NIGERBEST
<goldenagenewspaper@yahoo.com> Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 12:22 PM
To: forum@,

VACANCY

ADVERTISEMENT/MARKETING COORDINATORS

RESPONSIBILITIES
/ SELL NEWSPAPERS ADVERT SPACE AND COLLECT ADVERT FOR PUBLICATIONS.
/ABILITY TO DISTRIBUTE OR CIRCULATE MINIMUM OF 200 COPIES PERIODICALLY.
/ABILITY TO BUILD UP A GOOD MARKETING NETWORK.
/COLLECT NEWS STORIES AND SEND TO THE HEAD OFFICE FOR PUBLICATION.

PERSONAL PROFILE.
must be a keen businessman or woman.
well known and popular among high ups in business and trade with good personality.
must have a base from where to operate from.

NOTE. Mention the state of your choice.

write in confidence, attaching your full resume within two weeks of this publication.
send your APPLICATION to , goldenagenewspaper@yahoo.com.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2007
We are currently looking for Sales Agents with previous sales experience and an IT inclination to market Computer & electronics products to corporate customers and companies.

Below is the job specification:

Job Description :
The Sales Agent is responsible for growing sales of CoolGadgets line of products and meet set monthly targets. therefore they must be target-driven. Growth will be achieved through direct selling to corporate and individual customers, promoting the CoolGadgets brand, educating customers on CoolGadgets products and services, and providing world-class pre-sale and after-sale service to customers.

Role Requirements: Must possess a Degree /HND from a reputable University and must have strong presentation and sales skills. Must have past sales and marketing experience Having an established network of contacts in the various target markets is a plus Must be confident, knowledgeable, and convincing Must be self-motivated, driven, organized, and hardworking Must be familiar with and have a passion for technology Responsibilities Market CoolGadgets products Represent CoolGadgets at clients and events Give formal & informal presentations to prospective buyer Generate and follow up sales leads Develop sales and marketing strategies Prepare sales documents, negotiate terms Educate customers on CoolGadgets products Take customer orders, process payment and arrange delivery of products.

Reports To: Sales Manager

Applications should be forwarded to careers@coolng.com or come in person to our CoolGadgets corporate office at PC1, 5th floor, Engineering close, Victoria Island Lagos, within two weeks of this publication.

Regards
CoolGadgets Nigeria Ltd
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by alozie29: 4:27am On Jul 23, 2007
smileySeun,
Thanks for your wonderful benevolence.
Can you help me am a Mechanical Engineer,good in Autocad drafting,.I would love very much to work in an  Oil company.Or  in Banks,Industries.Please am counting on you.
Chidi
Tel 08068359107 email: chidic31@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by dutchmillionaire(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2007
Seun, pls the vacancies in Schlumbeger. Is that a current advert? , cos i'm seeing date marked as 2006 as final date of submission. The job reference numbers are also , 06 etc.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by oluwatosyn(f): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2007
i've just gone thru lists of job vacancies but they're kind of outdated. i'm interested in jobs in telecommunication industries like starcomms, celtel,mtn, globacom, multilinks et al. can i get any information concerning theie reqruitment exercise?
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by adeolajaye(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2007
I need a job in Acounting/Audit firm in Lagos
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by kavi(f): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2007
please i have Higher National Diploma in Estate Management,i need ajob if there is any contact me wit this 08037426506 tongue cool shocked
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by scooper: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2007
An IT firm in lagos, yaba needs the services of a web designer / developer.
Skills needed include:
php/mysql
interface design with photoshop or other program
flash animation, etc
Deal is quite negotiable, so working hours and fees would be discused but fees are attractive.
Interested kindly send a mail with your cv and links or your finished sites to scooper_m@yahoo.com.
Cheers!
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2007
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by guseman(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Seun
Pls i will be glad if you can let me be aware if there is any vacancy[b]*ies*[/b] that suites my case.
I am a graduate of Geography and I am still waiting for NYSC yearstarting Feb,2008,I also have a national diploma in Science Laboratory Technology.
Keep me inform, i might be lucky!My email is on my profile.
Thanks
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2007
On 9/3/07, Fanen Acho - Superbrands <fanen.acho@superbrands.com> wrote:

Dear All

We will appreciate exceptional references. Also help us spread the word. You may forward this mail and attachment to people who will be able to refer good candidates.

Regards

Fanen Acho
Superbrands Nigeria

Career Opportunities at Superbrands Nigeria

Superbrands is the world’s largest and leading independent arbiter of brands and branding. We identify, recognize, celebrate and effectively promote exceptional brands worldwide.

Currently in 78 countries, including the key global markets, we have worked with about 5,000 brands, continuously providing a platform on which they can build on their exceptional performance as leading brands. We provide this platform through invitation-only yearly programmes for brands that emerge the most highly graded by thought leaders in brand management, marketing, media, research, policy and the academia.

We promote these leading brands through a bouquet of products and services which include PR/Media activities, leveraging of the Superbrands Status Seal, Tribute & Knowledge events and the Superbrands book, which is the cornerstone of the programme.

Rapid growth in our Nigerian office has opened up new career opportunities. . Superbrands is now seeking to attract only exceptional, talented and ambitious young professionals to fill the following positions:

1. Manager, Brands & Business

Description

You be responsible for managing the entire sales process – from ‘first brand contact’, through securing participating brands for the year’s programme to working closely with these brands for the duration of the programme. In addition, you will be involved in general business management functions. Top performers will be offered a fast track to senior management responsibility.

Responsibilities

* Planning and execution of yearly marketing and sales programmes
* Provision of strategic advice to partner brands
* Managing relationships with prospective and partner brands
* Sales management and coordination
* General Business Management

The Person

* A good first degree (an MBA or advanced degree will be an advantage)
* At least 3 years experience in IMC, Sales or Brand Management
* Professional proficiency in sales management and Relationship Management
* Working knowledge of brand management
* Professional Proficiency in Strategic Planning and ability to use advanced strategy tools
* Not more than 30 years old

2. Senior Executive, Enterprise Support

You will be responsible for handling the financial and administrative aspects of the business. This will primarily involve financial planning & reporting, human resource management and logistics management. Top performers will be offered a fast track to senior management responsibility.

Responsibilities

* Financial Planning and reporting
* Human Resource Management
* Logistics – managing logistics personnel
* Financial transaction management
* Interface with vendors, suppliers and other third parties

The Person

* A good degree in accounting
* 1-2 years experience in finance/ accounting
* Most be proficient in the use of Peachtree, Microsoft Excel and MS Access
* Adept at financial planning and reporting
* Must have good organisational skills
* Excellent project management skills

3. Senior Executive, Corporate Communications

Description

You will be responsible for managing the reputation of the company and manage all editorial activities. You will also manage communications both within Superbrands Nigeria and Superbrands’ global offices. Top performers will be offered a fast track to senior management responsibility.

Responsibilities

* Manage Corporate Communications & Media Relations
* Coordinate editorial team for the Superbrands Nigeria book
* Manage book development process
* Provide editorial support for all

The Person

* A good first degree
* 2 or 3 years experience in Marketing Communications (experience in PR will be an advantage)
* Can develop & execute compelling PR strategy
* Experience with Corporate Communications & Media Relations
* Must have exceptional writing & editorial skills
* Personable with high human relational aptitude

4. Senior Executive, Intelligence & Knowledge Management

Description

You will be responsible for managing the brand grading and valuation process – research, grading, collation & and analysis ranking and selection; providing relevant need-based research reports across portfolios. Internally, you will be responsible for managing our knowledge base and coordinate all professional development initiatives. Top performers will be offered a fast track to senior management responsibility.

Responsibilities

o Brand grading and valuation, collation, ranking, selection
o Generate relevant professional research reports across the organisation
o Managing relationships with research and knowledge partners
o Tracking, monitoring and documenting trends and developments within the Nigerian brandscape to update our internal knowledge base
o Coordinate all research efforts
o Plan and coordinate professional development efforts

The Person

o Conversant with both qualitative and quantitative research methods, methodologies & tools
o High analytical aptitude
o Numerate and extremely good with numbers- especially statistics
o Impressive business writing and reporting skills
o Proficiency with dbase management systems and research software
o At least 2 years in a research function
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
VACANCY

RESPONSIBILITIES
SELL NEWSPAPERS ADVERT SPACE AND COLLECT ADVERT FOR PUBLICATIONS.
ABILITY TO DISTRIBUTE OR CIRCULATE MINIMUM OF 200 COPIES PERIODICALLY.
ABILITY TO BUILD UP A GOOD MARKETING NETWORK.
COLLECT NEWS STORIES AND SEND TO THE HEAD OFFICE FOR PUBLICATION.

PERSONAL PROFILE.
well known and popular among high ups in business and trade with good personality.

write in confidence, attaching your full resume within two weeks of this publication.
send your APPLICATION to ,hallmark07@yahoo.com,.

Also wanted are the following people,
1) REPORTERS(OND/HND/BSC)
2) CORRESPONDENT (HND/BSC/MSC)
3) ADVERT/MARKETING EXECUTIVE (OND/BSC/MSC)
4) EDITORS (HND/BSC/MSC)
5) LEGAL ADVISER
6) COLUMNIST

The new newspaper company is based in Enugu, and plans expanding to nearby states. If you consider yourself good enough, apply, for any enquiries you can call 08036660387.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2007

VACANCY

RESPONSIBILITIES
SELL NEWSPAPERS ADVERT SPACE AND COLLECT ADVERT FOR PUBLICATIONS.
ABILITY TO DISTRIBUTE OR CIRCULATE MINIMUM OF 200 COPIES PERIODICALLY.
ABILITY TO BUILD UP A GOOD MARKETING NETWORK.
COLLECT NEWS STORIES AND SEND TO THE HEAD OFFICE FOR PUBLICATION.

PERSONAL PROFILE.

send your APPLICATION to ,hallmark07@yahoo.com,.

Also wanted are the following people,
1) REPORTERS(OND/HND/BSC)
2) CORRESPONDENT (HND/BSC/MSC)
3) ADVERT/MARKETING EXECUTIVE (OND/BSC/MSC)
4) EDITORS (HND/BSC/MSC)
5) LEGAL ADVISER
6) COLUMNIST

The new newspaper company is based in Enugu, and plans expanding to nearby states. If you consider yourself good enough, apply, for any enquiries you can call 08036660387.

Hallmark Team taiwo <hallmark07@yahoo.com>
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by ujaybaby(f): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2007
hi seun,

I am a masrketing executive that has worked in various banks and has risen to a middle management position.

I am tired of banking job andf desire employment in any of the telecomms or oile companiers/servicing firms.
Pls link me up.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Teskir: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2007
I am a relentless researcher who has sought for sponsor at different capacity but to no avail.I need sponsor for my PhD research work so that I come out with a findings that will generate employment for millions of Nigerians and remove them from problem of unemployment.I will really appreciate it if you can find sponsors for me guys.Thanks
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Dmajesty(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2007
Every year, young, energetic, and vibrant graduates are being pumped out of NYSC in two batches. Many of them travel here and there in search of greener pasture in several multinational companies, private companies, banks etc. but only a few remain lucky after several attempt.

Is it because the barber does not know how to barb or that the blade is not sharp? Thorough research has discovered that the fault is from applicants and not the employers.

I have some free packages to help you secure your dream jobs in any part of Nigeria and offshore of Nigerian coast. Search http://getthejobs.webs.io

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOREVER!
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by beautybos(f): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2007
Anythin 4 me? i hav a Bsc in chemistry & am not really computer literate.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by isokoh(m): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2007
is there any ccna job avaliable in nigeria today? pls let me know cause i will like to apply if there is any at all,
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by studio5i: 12:25am On Nov 22, 2007
Hi guys!
just joined this forum, n am reli impressed.
I need a job in nigeria. Am currently rounding of my masters in information security with a uni in the UK.
Can anyone help?
sdouble05i@gmail.com.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by meggy: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2007
Please Seun, some of the vacancies you listed above interests me, but the dates has been expired or what do you think

Thank you
meggy
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2007
Here are some new vacancies I got by email.

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by kesta(f): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2007
helo house, nice joba u all, saw a lot of posts in job searh but i happen to be outdated. plz every one i need help right now, i just finished from lag, i studied education but i heard our service might take a while cuz theres a batch still in there hangin pls i need a job, any job pls just hook me up see i'm on a 2-1 but in education arts n social sciences. pls heres my email ekaa2000@gmail.com pls help me out cant sit at home need 2 be useful i av too much talents pls God will bless u n u wont regret it
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by jyde03(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2007
Please notify me of any job vacancy that a fresh graduate that has not undergone the NYSC could occupy. I reside in Abuja. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.