Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday (12849 Views)

MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon / Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja / MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by vision2050: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2013
When would this madness put to an end Lord let South-west be safe and let peace reign in Nigeria.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by DeCleff(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2013
See am na so e dey na

Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2013
At least we know your faces and what you are fighting for. Infact, MEND has a dready logo. They even have a codename for their mayhem: 'Hurricane Exodus'. Anyway, just some lousy boys in the creeks wanting more money.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by concacid: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2013
;DI dey laugh oo
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by ASPchris(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2013
You see, why violent cant pay to some northern leaders like buhari over his comment that he will keep GEJ uncomfortable as a president(using BH) and now MEND is indirectly telling north that Nigeria will be uncomfortable for any of them that may win GEJ come 2015. Politically, the agitation of MEND over OKAH case is to creat awareness that they still exist. So buhari should equally know that if he becomes president as he is planing, the country will be more bloody than GEJ leadership.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Olaolufred(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: "Hurricane Exodus", i love that . I pray it leads to the final disintegration of this big zoo called nugeria

THE ZOOLOGIST AT THE TOP CAN'T MANAGE THE LIONS AN TIGERS.
EVEN THE SNAILS SEEMS TO BE A BIG ISSUE FOR HIM.
THIS RETARDEENIC NATURE IS ABYSMALLY UNFORTUNATE.
THE ZOOLOGIST FROM THE CREEK IS A CURSE TO THE ZOO.
POEM COMPOSED IN HONOUR OF THE ZOOLOGIST.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by phillip001(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: "Hurricane Exodus", i love that . I pray it leads to the final disintegration of this big zoo called nugeria
I dey pray the same here
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by jidewin(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2013
make dem go siddon
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by petsam11(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2013
Olaolufred:

Nota Bene: I am not in support of your statement.
But, I must confess it made me hahahahahahahahhahahahaa!!! Shun!!! Nairaland get doctors wey fit make people High Blood Pressure run for good. Lol! So many comedians/comediennes full here like mad... Lol!!! LWNKM!!!
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by alickdavid(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2013
Skipfr: Na mouth dem dey. If dem try demsef for creeks wen dy Niger Delta e go over dem.
Does anyone understands this write-up?
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by groovie(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2013
Olaolufred:

Use ur time for productive things bro
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by ayampissed: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2013
dis MEND boys no get MIND @all..
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2013
Bla Bla Bla. The problem with dis group is that they talk too much. Na today angry
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Pataki: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2013
ballabriggs: Who be these ones, money wey Oronto give dem done finish?

We dey wait make una dey come. This time around na we go fight una.

You wey dey abroad, na you wan fight abi? cheesy
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by dav8id(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2013
solomon111: I hope they do it.
This country needs to divide.
if na dat 1 u want,just wait a little bit dat go happen and we go c who go cry later.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by pmc01(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2013
All those calling for division should be arrested and jailed for felony... Chikena!
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Nnemco22: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2013
idi ara
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by pmc01(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2013
alickdavid: Does anyone understands this write-up?
Let's ask the Zulus if they can help decode it.:-D
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by fitzmayowa: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju: LOL!!

After chopping all our Amnesty money!!

Make MEND go siddon for creek jor! Those Pharisees sold their sould for Federal Government Contracts and amnesty! Their time don pass since 4 years ago!! Na BOKO HARAM dey reign now!!
I tire ooo...anybody can just yarn anything for this country...na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by petsam11(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2013
But like seriously, if this country can "DIVIDE PEACEFULLY" it will be of great help and value for all regions that will answer their own fathers name respectively because, this greed is becoming too much and it is turning into something else. Please GOD help us. so that we can DIVIDE PEACEFULLY (without blood shed)...People are really tired of this merger called Nigeria. It is not working...
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by UncleJJ(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=petsam11]But like seriously, if this country can "DIVIDE PEACEFULLY" it will be of great help and value for all regions that will answer their own fathers name respectively because, this greed is becoming too much and it is turning into something else. Please GOD help us. so that we can DIVIDE PEACEFULLY (without blood shed)...People are really tired of

[size=18pt]NIGERIAN'S R TIRED OF THIS OLD SONG, WE WANT ECONOMIC PROSPERITY!
WHEN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD ARE BRIDGING DIVIDES AND ESTABLISHING ECONOMIC POWER HOUSES - THIS MOROSKY IS TALKING ABOUT DIVISION.[/size]

Niger-Delta, has suffered the most innocent casualties to oil the wheels of this country, their lands have been desecrated and their loot plundered - yet they speak nothing of division.

Does, this not ring a bell.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by emmayoc: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2013
MEND are just making noise. The militry will never pity dem like dey did the oda time. I pity anyone dat will carry arms in d name of mend. Let dem go and develop mind like the Boko boys, tie bomb on der body and commit sucide only then we'll know mend are fearless. They are jolly good fellows who dont want to die but enjoy money and life.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by AlhajiYaro: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2013
I wish MEND and the Islamic Sect Boko Haram can help us divide this country..We should. Disintegrate like the Soviet Union because we are never one and can never be one
I
bigx: I'm from the Niger Delta but these guys are useless bastar*ds,
Right from time I always felt that amnesty thing was an exercise in foolishness, rewarding criminals.
They should be crushed with no mercy!
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by kkkp: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2013
GUD NEWS..ATLEAST IT WIL NT B ONLY BOKO HARAM DESTROYING NORTH..DEY SHLD ALSO DESTROY SOUTH SOUTH grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Symphony007: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2013
I hope this is a joke oh! Because this is the last thing this country needs at this fragile time. Boko haram wreaking havok in the north and mend raining fire in the south. This country will just impload!!!
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by MuhammedZubair(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2013
Southern boko haram.
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Adebowale352: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2013
how I wish u are not this foolish
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2013
Electronzeez: u mean we should be segregated like north korea and south korea so that the world power can use us play chess game like they are doin to the korean sisters.bro abeg take back your words.division is never a solution.
d guy was correct biko. So,its better the nothern nigeria plays the chess game on us.
Forget all those speculations, dis country needs division so dat northerners will kill themselves only. Infact, northern nigeria is a burden to this nation
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=UncleJJ][/quote]
so, what does MEND mean to u
Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2013
jjwaterfalls: undecided.

What sought of prayer is tha? By the way, let me ask you how have you contributed to the developmant of this country rather than to complain and give unreasonable excuses. Now I see that with people like you in this country, it cannot progress.mschewundecidedundecidedundecided
my allegiance is to biafraland. I'm forced to be a nigurian againist my wish.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday by petsam11(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=UncleJJ][/quote]
Guy please, what I meant is if the country can't work(in all its ramifications), let us in quote "DIVIDE PEACEFULLY"...You did not read in my comment about the contrary...ok!!! So please, don't use any bad or abusive word on me...Also, learn to respond to peoples comments with respect...Thanks!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross River PVCs Accidentally Taken To Kebbi - REC / Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges / Some Pictures Of Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.