Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Anyigba Thief - A Short Story - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Anyigba Thief - A Short Story (18727 Views)

Chief, The Honourable Thief: A Poem / == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) / Trouble In Anyigba!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Kingso23: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2013
yemi2plus:
I will start updating once I'm through with the pirate ish and probably start a new story.

nd who ar u refering 2 as pirate angry
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Madawaki01(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kingso23:

nd who ar u refering 2 as pirate angry
chill king,nt u,yemi is in a big mess right now,.
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Madawaki01: chill king,nt u,yemi is in a big mess right now,.
how? Tell us abt it. We might help
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Tgold1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
let knw watz going on o..
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by yemi2plus(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
suxxman: how? Tell us abt it. We might help
once I free myself from the brouhaha, I will start updating. Thank you all for your trust, I'm not a Pirate.
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
yemi2plus:
once I free myself from the brouhaha, I will start updating. Thank you all for your trust, I'm not a Pirate.
Dats gud
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Daniel2802(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Still following all the way.
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by ritababe(f): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by omotayo9177: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
ritababe: .
what s d meaning of d dot?guess u r tired of d whole ish....anyway,i sent u a mail.waiting 4 d reply.
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by An0nimus: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2013
I'll be back cool
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Austeenxx: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by yemi2plus(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
joseff14: Hello everyone,if you haven't read this story, you are missing something big. it's a story filled with puns, rhymes and poems.it's all about the story of a young boy aspiring to get to the island of greatness but he has many obstacles to surmount such as "octopus of trouble", "mother witch", "badwish, bad dream, badwill", "mr oppressor", "mrs jealousy", " uncle doubt", " limitation", etc. It's titled "HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS". if you want to read it follow this https://www.nairaland.com/1224953/hope-island-greatness-fiction-allegory/3.
a trial will definitely convince you

this might get you ban
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Kingso23: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
nw wt is d matter
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by saintbeejay: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
yemi cum continue nau!
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Chuksemi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Writers block or somethin'?
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by kenchukscole(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]what is happening
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by An0nimus: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
An0nimus: I'll be back cool
First update was the best for me and made me come back. The other updates got me a bit lost on where the story is actually headed. I enjoyed the comic touch anyways, though you need to work on them typos.
You can only get bettersmiley

you school in KSU yemi?
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by hardie14(f): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2013
Wow thumbs up yemi. U av greatly improved. C as I read story so tey I almost 4get change 4 conductor hand after dem don carry me pass bustop. More charge 2 ur ba3.
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by yemi2plus(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2013
An0nimus:
First update was the best for me and made me come back. The other updates got me a bit lost on where the story is actually headed. I enjoyed the comic touch anyways, though you need to work on them typos.
You can only get bettersmiley

you school in KSU yemi?
The purpose of the story is to get you confuse. I'm trying a different style of writing. I have a better "edit" on each updates, updating them is my problem.
Yeah! I'm a student of KSU.
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by yemi2plus(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2013
hardie14: Wow thumbs up yemi. U av greatly improved. C as I read story so tey I almost 4get change 4 conductor hand after dem don carry me pass bustop. More charge 2 ur ba3.
Thanks.
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Youngzicco(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2013
O'boy e, this your story get pepper o....but, try to update more na.
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Youngzicco(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2013
O'boy e, this your story get pepper o....but, try to update more na. Thumbs up!!
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by yemi2plus(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2013
Youngzicco: O'boy e, this your story get pepper o....but, try to update more na. Thumbs up!!
my real guy I see you. Most of the previous update get comma, I don re-write them na to update am be the wahala.
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Skykid1208(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=yemi2plus]"na which kind rubbish that lecturer just teach?"

"you understand wetin e teach?"

"na me you dey ask?"

"na who you want my ask before?"

"na you pay my school fee wey you go dey ask me question?"

Students asked themselves totally discombobulated after the boring lecture.

I folded my notebook and handout into my back pocket and walked to beautiful Victoria, who sat at the back of the lecture theatre due to lateness.

Victoria was a nice christian girl who helped me when I needed help the most, she was indeed a God sent angel. I sometimes wonder where I would be if not for her.

She was naturally endowed with; good height, a little above average breast size, well curved hips and crowned with a divine black beauty from above.

"what's up?!" I asked giving her one of my best smile.

"do you understand what the lecturer taught?" She answered with another question as I joined her on the seat she sat on.

How did she expect me to understand, when the intelligent students could not grabbed any senseable thing from what the lecturer said?

"but you were in class" I replied trying to avoid her question.

"I came late, I don't understand all the rubbish he said".

She was right. The lecturer was as useless as the questions he set during a test the previous class.

Imagine, a lecturer asking useless questions like; how much does brother Jero own Anope in the Novel "the trial of brother Jero?", How much is a dozen of fish that the fish seller is selling?

"I will explain to you later, I'm feeling hungry now!" I had said to her.

I was indeed hungry. I didn't eat the previous night before going to bed and before coming to school that morning.

"let's go to my house! I was cooking...." she suggested.

"that's why I came late" she stated the reason for her lateness to class.

"don't worry! I will get myself something to eat" I said pretending like I had money on me.

It was the middle March. I was really broke, I spent most of the money sent to me on Victoria. I was left with five hundred naira which I intended to pay during Nigeria Rap musical "Olamide" performance at the school stadium in some days time.

"don't talk to me again, if you don't want to follow me home to eat" she said with a serious face.

"and if I don't?" I asked.

She blinked her eyes like that of an 'ashawo' angry at her customer, stood up and angrily walked out of the lecture theatre.

"Victoria!!!.....Victoria!!!" I called.

"woman wrapper! You nor go leave this girl alone?" Chika, a male student asked.

"woman wrapper" was not my birthname, it was a nickname given to me by one of my Literature lecturer because of Victoria.

Want to know how I got the nickname? Click the link on my signature!
..........one funny thing i like about ur storry is dat when eva u say a non english word,u explain d meanin in a way i so much like,just like in ur previous story,''My 2go love''......keep it up bro
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by yemi2plus(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Skykid1208: cool
thanks bro
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by linpok: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
[size=40pt]na waoh for u o Yemi!!!! U just dey comment by either greetin or hailin ppl while ur fan base dey decrease *drastically*.......update o unless u want mak ppl start to dey unfollow.[/size]
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Daniel2802(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Finish up na.
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Skykid1208(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Bar Man! Yemoski.........MORE!
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by missyparis: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmmm, nw u make me feel nostalgic..........Damn,I'm missing school,
Waow,can't believe i‘ve stayed @ home for 2 months nd still counting.
I miss SCHOOL GATE(those security men wey de check my dress code even when de see me commot 4rm admin block.)
Mehn....it hasn't been easy,i miss LT(wey students de check hu dress well nd hu no dress well come class)
I miss school CAFETERIA (where i de chop rice beans 4 #150)
I miss night class wey guys de toast girls,theives stealing nd 90% sleeping
I miss IDACHABA LT where u must see pple charging phone
Hmmmm can't imagin no more early Morning classes,no more fixed classes,no more test.i miss dem all.
I miss okada guys wey no de always get change once de drop 4 school gate.
I miss k.s.u bikes taking turn.
I almost forgot INIKPI ND DANGANA HOSTELS wey don turn short put ground
I miss K.S.U LIBRARY wey u go de read, others de eye ur bag.
I miss S.U.G RELAXING SIT wey b spot 4 pple wey no de enter class.
I miss ALUTA DRAGON CAR parading around.
I miss sitting in class blocks nd strolling in campus.i miss queing 4 everything in K.S U.and mostly I miss d FACULTY OF LAW, whr evrybody dey wear black nd white nd dey feel demslves
ABOVE ALL I MISS K.S.U.
GREAT K.S.U STUDENTS I MISS U ALL.....

1 Like

Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by missyparis: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
By d way, nice story kip it comin
Re: Anyigba Thief - A Short Story by Kingso23: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
WTF...angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin / "The Bite" A Story By Nightcrawler123 / LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.