Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,811 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA (4215 Views)

Only Way To Have Stable Power Supply Is To Vote Out PDP- Fashola / Anambra Central Senate Poll: INEC Shuts Out PDP, APC / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by gratiaeo(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
VOTE OUT APC, GET TAP WATER IN YOUR HOUSE IN LAGOS.

VOTE OUT APC, GET FREE EDUCATION IN LAGOS. LASU STUDENTS TAKE NOTE.

3 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by olubuffett: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
NIGERIANS! NIGERIANS! NIGERIANS! ARE SOME OF YOU JUST FOOLISH? DO YOU JUST LOVE DARKNESS?
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Chanchit: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
If Fashola gives us electricity, walahi you would prefer not to have it, cos you'll pay through your nose.

7 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by EMERITUS85(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
fashola = fool

1 Like

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by NonFarmPayrol: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I dont think I'm obliged to convince you.

Is there constant light everywhere in AkwaIbom State? Yes or No?

only parts that dont have maybe transformer, and the parts with poor supply might be 20 hours like some parts of uyo
eket is good, ibeno is constant, ikot abasi constant
what about your State? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by ayukdaboss(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
NonFarmPayrol:

only parts that dont have maybe transformer, and the parts with poor supply might be 20 hours like some parts of uyo
eket is good, ibeno is constant, ikot abasi constant
what about your State? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I stay in Calabar. There's irregular electricity. Its controlled by PDP sad
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by REDshouse(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
See english made by fresh air
NonFarmPayrol:

who is this villager, i hope its not the same south west that are politicians are using ordinary rice to buy votes, so you even have industrial estate grin grin
the main person i asked the question has run away and your jumping into an argument you know nothing about,
what do you know about Akwa Ibom?
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by AdeniyiA(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
angry Education sector,
power sector,
water resources,
petroleum sector,
industrial sector,
the economy
& so on, non is working in this country, wait a minute, are we CURSED in this country? despite our resources? i am so angry, i think Nigeria is ripe for revolution angry
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by 7lives: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
AdeniyiA: angry Education sector,
power sector,
water resources,
petroleum sector,
industrial sector,
the economy
& so on, non is working in this country, wait a minute, are we CURSED in this country? despite our resources? i am so angry, i think Nigeria is ripe for revolution angry

Tell me why ain't something that is working?. tell me why ain't something that is working? we waaaant ittt thaaaat waaay.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by NonFarmPayrol: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I stay in Calabar. There's irregular electricity. Its controlled by PDP sad

goodluck
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by tonytony208(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
blacksta: Only a fool would believe in pdp , failing Nigerians since 1999

hmmm. PDP had been failing since 1999, yet, your ogas at the top including fashola went to ota farm begging for baba iyabo's vote, yet your party welcomed saraki, segun oni, murtala nyako et al that had been parts of the problem since 1999 into APC. Believe me, only a nigerian fool will believe that APC is the solution to nigeria's problem. APC is as BAD as PDP; no difference.

6 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by idu1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
emmydeep: Fashola, what have you given to us in lagos?
You have failed Lagosians woefully.
You would have döne well but you decided to chose the path of destruction by becoming an ethnic bigot.

Fash, sorry to inform you that Jonathan will be re-elected come 2015.

#FRESHAIR TILL 2050.
sorry man, i know u r one of those nuisance okada men chased out of lagos. . That's good development. Gej till Feb. 2015
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
NonFarmPayrol: so says the man who spent millions to build only a 10mw " 2man carry" for alausa grin grin grin

they should first build and IPP in Lagos and give lagosians light before we can know they are serious
How many States in the South west have constant light?

i dont know what to do with light here in Eket in Akwa Ibom, cause the light keeps coming grin grin grin

IPP ikot abasi on point

Lagos state built the first IPP in Nigeria (271MW) to supply electricity in Lagos state, but your shortsighted and bad bele government instituted their monopoly game by commandeering the power plant which is still feeding the National grid.

I know some of you are very ignorant hence the ignorant rubbish you posted so try educate yourself with this little info about Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by EMERITUS85(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
my girl for lagos said that since yesterday no light in lagos apapa

but am lavishing in 23hrs light here in anambra.

so fashola is deliberately depriving lagosian light just to win vote. hhhhmmmm

apc- terrorising Nigeria since 2011

1 Like

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by jmaine: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonytony208:

hmmm. PDP had been failing since 1999, yet, your ogas at the top including fashola went to ota farm begging for baba iyabo's vote, yet your party welcomed saraki, segun oni, murtala nyako et al that had been parts of the problem since 1999 into APC. Believe me, only a nigerian fool will believe that APC is the solution to nigeria's problem. APC is as BAD as PDP; no difference.

Sure guy . . . .

1 Like

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by rash47(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yes ooo
oduastates: The science of power generation(electricity) is so simple that it is in your secondary school physics textbook .
Just like the illegal refineries,it is so simple yet so hard for the idiotz who have been ruling this country.
You are not inventing the wheels,you are only copying what has been invented.
But this is asking too much for a country that is unable to even build her own roads and bridges.
Yet we have useless citizens parading themselves has engineers and scientist
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
EMERITUS85: my girl for lagos said that since yesterday no light in lagos apapa

More like Jona is deliberately depriving lagosians because that's FG/Jona's responsibility.

Too many trolls and ignorant people on NL these days...
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Realdeals(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
The solution to electricity in Nigeria is not privatization but liberalization
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by 1United1: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
EMERITUS85: my girl for lagos said that since yesterday no light in lagos apapa (Ajegunle)

Watch her, she is a runs girl, better start practicing safe sex!
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by PenSniper: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Does this man think he is talking to people who cannot reason ? How many times have you promised Lagosians steady power supply and failed ? Is it the PDP that made you fail to supply Lagosians with water or from tarring roads in rural communities or to mortgage the revenue generated in the state to an individual ? Please piss off and stop annoying us.

4 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by EMERITUS85(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
aresa:

More like Jona is deliberately depriving lagosians because that's FG/Jona's responsibility.

Too many trolls and ignorant people on NL these days...

mumu
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by EMERITUS85(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
1United1:

Watch her, she is a runs girl, better start practicing safe sex!

mugu
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
jmaine: The fool hasn't given us uninterrupted portable drinking water yet in Lagos and he is busy hallucinating on solving our power challenges.

Common Lagos you never solve na National level you wan perform magic.

Nonsense . . . . .

Fortunately for Fashola, he's solved many power challenges In Lagos state even with FG's power monopoly, restrictions and limitations.

He successfully guaranteed uninterrupted power supply to many hospitals, state institutions, streets, roads and bridges all with the little he has, but your GEJ/FG with all the tens of billions of dollars spent and at their disposal still in 2014 can not guarantee any building, any individual or infrastructure in Nigeria uninterrupted power supply.

That's the clear difference between Fashola and your useless FG. Quality is better than quantity.

The man that provided something worthwhile and beneficial with the little at his disposal is a million times better than the man with tens of billions of dollars oil wealth still unable to provide anything worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
EMERITUS85:

mumu

Why are you calling people on the internet what you call your own people at home.?
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by EMERITUS85(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
aresa:

Why are you calling people on the internet what you call your own people at home.?

because thats what your kindred are
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by madamoringo(f): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
EMERITUS85:

because thats what your kindred are

You ibo urchin from Anambrura is cursed. I know you will still cry in this country, worse than 1967.

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by PenSniper: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
It looks like there are many political and desk SANs in Nigeria. This guy is a huge joke. He doesnt do himself or his party any good anytime he talks. A governor by error who claimed not to govern for the poor, who takes delight in taking education out of the reach of the poor. Please from now on give your larynx a rest and we would pretend you dont exist until your exit.

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by najoke: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
aresa:

Lagos state built the first IPP in Nigeria (271MW) to supply electricity in Lagos state, but your shortsighted and bad bele government instituted their monopoly game by commandeering the power plant which is still feeding the National grid.

I know some of you are very ignorant hence the ignorant rubbish you posted so try educate yourself with this little info about Lagos state.
^
bros u try.....i have realized that a lot of posters don know jack, they just post for posting sake, so educating them is a waste of time.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
NonFarmPayrol:

and please mention the places that dont have light cheesy cheesy
I will help him. Nwaniba, Uruan Street, Utang Street. I visited Ak city for close to 4 months for a training programme, stayed in Uruan, had my training at Utang and visited Plaza regularly. These places I've mentioned had erractic power supply during my stay. You're only enjoying steady electricity in Eket not because of gej's fresh air but because of the presence of Mobil and other oil companies. Areas in the vicinity of Oil companies do have steady power supply. People living in Obagi/Obite, Port Harcourt. where Total have their gas flow station do have 24 hours power supply and people living by Agip Road, ph also have 24 hours power supply because of the presence of Agip. So its normal that areas where you have IOC's will have steady power supply. So please spare us gej fresh air campaign. Fresh air my foot!
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by jmaine: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
aresa:

[s]Fortunately for Fashola, he's solved many power challenges In Lagos state even with FG's power monopoly, restrictions and limitations.

He successfully guaranteed uninterrupted power supply to many hospitals, state institutions, streets, roads and bridges all with the little he has, but your GEJ/FG with all the tens of billions of dollars spent and at their disposal still in 2014 can not guarantee any building, any individual or infrastructure in Nigeria uninterrupted power supply.

That's the clear difference between Fashola and your useless FG. Quality is better than quantity.

The man that provided something worthwhile and beneficial with the little at his disposal is a million times better than the man with tens of billions of dollars oil wealth still unable to provide anything worthwhile.

[/s]

Eko Ile, and he spent a whooping fortune commsioning a mega generator to power those quarters.

The simple fact below still stands

jmaine: The fool hasn't given us uninterrupted portable drinking water yet in Lagos and he is busy hallucinating on solving our power challenges.

Common Lagos you never solve na National level you wan perform magic.

Nonsense . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
OmoLisabi: Your ignorance is so stinking. If some Lagos is not experiencing stable power supply whose fault is that? Isn't that a failure on the GEJ led Federal government which the constitution clearly states is in charge of electricity? By the way how MW are the using in Akwa Ibom? Ota industrial estate of Ogun state alone can dwarf the whole electricity consumption of Akwa Ibom.
Thank you for educating the ignoramus
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chanchit: If Fashola gives us electricity, walahi you would prefer not to have it, cos you'll pay through your nose.
Even with the current status quo of poor power supply, are we not 'paying it through your nose'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: INEC Releases More Result. / I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. / Yorubas: Role Model For Fighting Corruption

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.