Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,107 members, 7,838,807 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA (4214 Views)

Only Way To Have Stable Power Supply Is To Vote Out PDP- Fashola / Anambra Central Senate Poll: INEC Shuts Out PDP, APC / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by EMERITUS85(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
madamoringo:

You ibo urchin from Anambrura is cursed. I know you will still cry in this country, worse than 1967.

lol see this one oo

hey madam prostitu.te. i don't have time for a dirty yoloba like you do you think that everyone is irresponsible like a rabid bit.ch like you.

my you never see good thing my your family be swept in a whirlwind like a shaft
you even carry your dirty puss.y dey do oringo wait till aids catch you that time your name will turn to madam aids or madam dirt.

bastard

moro.n
idiott

fool

mugu

onye ala

ashawo

ozu nwulu anwu

ewu gambia

if not for some of my reasonable loyal Yoruba friends i would have curse the entire yoruba

thunder gbagbu kwa gi ebea

1 Like

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonytony208:

hmmm. PDP had been failing since 1999, yet, your ogas at the top including fashola went to ota farm begging for baba iyabo's vote, yet your party welcomed saraki, segun oni, murtala nyako et al that had been parts of the problem since 1999 into APC. Believe me, only a nigerian fool will believe that APC is the solution to nigeria's problem. APC is as BAD as PDP; no difference.
No, there is a difference: APC has not not ruled before. Stop being coservative. Don't think a party full of saints will just fall down from heaven.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by manny4life(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Same recycled bullshit, garbage in garbage out.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by NonFarmPayrol: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
aresa:

Lagos state built the first IPP in Nigeria (271MW) to supply electricity in Lagos state, but your shortsighted and bad bele government instituted their monopoly game by commandeering the power plant which is still feeding the National grid.

I know some of you are very ignorant hence the ignorant rubbish you posted so try educate yourself with this little info about Lagos state.

hmm feeding the grid indeed

1 Like

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
EMERITUS85: my girl for lagos said that since yesterday no light in lagos apapa

but am lavishing in 23hrs light here in anambra.

so fashola is deliberately depriving lagosian light just to win vote. hhhhmmmm

apc- terrorising Nigeria since 2011
'Since yesterday', that means there had been power supply prior to yesterday. Busted!
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by NonFarmPayrol: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
PiperAlpha:
No, there is a difference: APC has not not ruled before. Stop being coservative. Don't think a party full of saints will just fall down from heaven.

yes but APC states aint any better

1 Like

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by EMERITUS85(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
PiperAlpha:
'Since yesterday', that means there had been power supply prior to yesterday. Bursted!

lie she always envy me each time i tell her about our constant light
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by NonFarmPayrol: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonytony208:

hmmm. PDP had been failing since 1999, yet, your ogas at the top including fashola went to ota farm begging for baba iyabo's vote, yet your party welcomed saraki, segun oni, murtala nyako et al that had been parts of the problem since 1999 into APC. Believe me, only a nigerian fool will believe that APC is the solution to nigeria's problem. APC is as BAD as PDP; no difference.

+100000

1 Like

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by NonFarmPayrol: 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
PiperAlpha:
I will help him. Nwaniba, Uruan Street, Utang Street. I visited Ak city for close to 4 months for a training programme, stayed in Uruan, had my training at Utang and visited Plaza regularly. These places I've mentioned had erractic power supply during my stay. You're only enjoying steady electricity in Eket not because of gej's fresh air but because of the presence of Mobil and other oil companies. Areas in the vicinity of Oil companies do have steady power supply. People living in Obagi/Obite, Port Harcourt. where Total have their gas flow station do have 24 hours power supply and people living by Agip Road, ph also have 24 hours power supply because of the presence of Agip. So its normal that areas where you have IOC's will have steady power supply. So please spare us gej fresh air campaign. Fresh air my foot!

who was talking about GEJ??
we are talking of State providing electricity for themselves, instead of hiding behind FG as excuse
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by NonFarmPayrol: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
PiperAlpha:
I will help him. Nwaniba, Uruan Street, Utang Street. I visited Ak city for close to 4 months for a training programme, stayed in Uruan, had my training at Utang and visited Plaza regularly. These places I've mentioned had erractic power supply during my stay. You're only enjoying steady electricity in Eket not because of gej's fresh air but because of the presence of Mobil and other oil companies. Areas in the vicinity of Oil companies do have steady power supply. People living in Obagi/Obite, Port Harcourt. where Total have their gas flow station do have 24 hours power supply and people living by Agip Road, ph also have 24 hours power supply because of the presence of Agip. So its normal that areas where you have IOC's will have steady power supply. So please spare us gej fresh air campaign. Fresh air my foot!

sorry but your theory is wrong ?? next time ask questions before you talk , Eket light has nothing to do with Mobil,
we are talking of State providing electricity for themselves, instead of hiding behind FG as excuse
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
NonFarmPayrol:

yes but APC states aint any better
Apc States are doing well. Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Kano. I can't say for other places.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by NonFarmPayrol: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
PiperAlpha:
Apc States are doing well. Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Kano. I can't say for other places.

Lagos? please spare that story
as for the rest you mentioned please dont make me laugh especially Osun grin grin grin
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
NonFarmPayrol:

sorry but your theory is wrong ?? next time ask questions before you talk , Eket light has nothing to do with Mobil,
has nothing to do with Mobil? Like Seriously? Then what is the source of power generation in Eket? Built by who? Mobil don't flare their gas, so most of the associated gas produced with the oil offshore is recompressed and sent onshore via pipeline to be used for power generation in nearby communities. Do not tell me steady electricity in Eket has nothing to do with Mobil. This is one of the benefits oil producing communities enjoy, and my lecturer even mentioned that most of the associated gas produced can be used to power the whole of Nigeria, but the generator cabals, whom are also politicians will stand against it.
Seco
Secondly, what am saying in essence is that consistent electricity in Eket should not be credited gej.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
jmaine:

Eko Ile, and he spent a whooping fortune commsioning a mega generator to power those quarters.

The simple fact below still stands

I'm not interested in your delusions with other usernames and distractions on NL so I'll stay with the main issue here.

You can regurgitate The simple fact is, Fashola provides 24/7 electricity guaranteed to hospitals, water stations, roads, bridges, state secretariats and other state institutions while jona and his government can not.

I was really expecting you to tell us what Nigerians benefited from $16 billion + and counting the PDP and Jona spent on electricity.

How idiotic to blame the person with zero responsibility to provide electricity and instead double down on behalf of the people responsible and their incompetence and failure...

Of course, I know your type, you uphold nothing but failure and incompetence while blaming others for your shame and failure..

3 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
NonFarmPayrol:

Lagos? please spare that story
as for the rest you mentioned please dont make me laugh especially Osun grin grin grin
Why not provide reasons 4 ur laughter if you think they are not fairing well? These are non-oil producing states. The joke is on you
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
NonFarmPayrol:

hmm feeding the grid indeed

Ignorants like you comes a dime a dozen on NL so troll your ignorance elsewhere...

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by jmaine: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
aresa:

[s]I'm not interested in your delusions with other usernames and distractions on NL so I'll stay with the main issue here.

You can regurgitate The simple fact is, Fashola provides 24/7 electricity guaranteed to hospitals, water stations, roads, bridges, state secretariats and other state institutions while jona and his government can not.

I was really expecting you to tell us what Nigerians benefited from $16 billion + and counting the PDP and Jona spent on electricity.

How idiotic to blame the person with zero responsibility to provide electricity and instead double down on behalf of the people responsible and their incompetence and failure...

Of course, I know your type, you uphold nothing but failure and incompetence while blaming others for your shame and failure..[/s]

Eko Ile, more foolish tripe from your stables.

How has your needless post addressed the unassailable fact in bold below . . . Is Portable water supply not under the purview of the LASG again ?

jmaine: The fool hasn't given us uninterrupted portable drinking water yet in Lagos and he is busy hallucinating on solving our power challenges.

Common Lagos you never solve na National level you wan perform magic.

Nonsense . . . . .
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
jmaine:

How has your needless post addressed the unassailable fact in bold below . . . Is Portable water supply not under the purview of the LASG again ?

I'm not interested in your distractions.

This topic is about stable Electricity and the PDP since 1999 have spent well over $16 billion on electricity, but still can not guarantee any hospital, street, bridge and government institutions in Lagos state uninterrupted power supply but Fashola can and he is..

You tell us what Nigerians have benefited from 16 billion on electricity.

I know you can't hence the irrelevant nonsense and trolling.

1 Like

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by jmaine: 12:02am On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:

[s]I'm not interested in your distractions.

This topic is about stable Electricity and the PDP since 1999 have spent well over $16 billion on electricity, but still can not guarantee any hospital, street, bridge and government institutions in Lagos state uninterrupted power supply but Fashola can and he is..

You tell us what Nigerians have benefited from 16 billion on electricity.

I know you can't hence the irrelevant nonsense and trolling.[/s]

jmaine: The fool hasn't given us uninterrupted portable drinking water yet in Lagos and he is busy hallucinating on solving our power challenges.

Nonsense . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 12:11am On Jul 12, 2014
I wont' let you derail the thread or enable you since the topic is about electricity and not water. I know your type..

Moving on...
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2014
After $16 billion and decades of FG, PDP, rule and failure, Nigerians are still saddled with measly 3400 Megawatts in June with no end in sight..

What a monumental calamity..
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by jmaine: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2014
A party that has governed a state (Lagos) where more than 60% of the populace don't have access to portable drinking water despite ruling for almost 16 years now is suddenly boasting about rectifying a National problem.

What manner of bolloks from Fash-Ole . . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Manazz(m): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2014
See this is what happens when you people refuse to hold your leaders individually accountable, you just go around blaming one Party or another for whatever reasons. I mean has there ever been a case where a constituency recalled a Representative ? No , Senator ? No, Hell how can we even mention a Governor here then i guess Huh, that would be practically impossible. Nooo You just calmly watch and let them destroy your states and steal public funds for years but then GET THIS, A Representative or Senator (whom are most likely piece of shits by the way) Decamps to another Party to suit his personal ambitions which mostly have to do with money or protection for stealing money or whatever else they do, So what happens afterwards is these POLITICAL PARTIES NOW WANNA REMOVE THESE ELECTED OFFICIALS BECAUSE THE CONSTITUTION ACTUALLY ALLOWS THEM TO DO IT?!! and on top of all that the average Idiotic Nigerians would actually pick sides to oppose/support in all this!!

Summary of all that rant: Stop worshiping Political Parties and relying on them when because they are just like criminal organizations that only care about stealing Public funds or whatever agenda they also have. But who are we kidding undecided A simple Bag of rice will buy eternal loyalty from gullible Nigerians who can never listen.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 3:14am On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine: A party that has governed a state (Lagos) where more than 60% of the populace don't have access to portable drinking water despite ruling for almost 16 years now is suddenly boasting about rectifying a National problem.

What manner of bolloks from Fash-Ole . . . . . .

What's your dumb and ignorant point really? PDP's failure and inability to provide electricity after swindling Nigerians for $16 billion is basically for what reason? Because Fashola didn't provide provide water in Lagos state? Is this the reason why PDP swindled $16 billion and refused to provide the electricity? Is this the reason why 170 million people are sharing 3000MW while 25 people in SA have more than 50,000MW to play with?

Talk about idiotic and basement mentality argument. You sound like a domboat.

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by jmaine: 4:38am On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:

[s]What's your dumb and ignorant point really? PDP's failure and inability to provide electricity after swindling Nigerians for $16 billion is basically for what reason? Because Fashola didn't provide provide water in Lagos state? Is this the reason why PDP swindled $16 billion and refused to provide the electricity? Is this the reason why 170 million people are sharing 3000MW while 25 people in SA have more than 50,000MW to play with?

Talk about idiotic and basement mentality argument. You sound like a domboat.[/s]

You are such a worthless maggot Eko Ile . .

A govt with a monthly revenue of N30 billion per month can't provide her citizens with round the clock poratable water(in just a state), is suddenly boasting about having the MIDAS touch to the power sector.

Are you such a fool not to notice the irony of Fash-Ole foolishness.

You need to pull out your tongue plunged very deep into Fasho-Ole Arzz to see the nauseating stupidity of this boast.

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by eaglechild: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2014
Fasholee I thought APC was in control of Lagos state.

Why then the poor power supply?

Or is there some law that states that the state government cannot intervene in power generation

Oh! I now remember your frog eyed godfather, Tinubu was the pivotal in signing a scam N34 BILLION power project with a dying company Enron to boost their year earnings.

A project that never came to fruition.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Chanchit: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2014
PiperAlpha:
Even with the current status quo of poor power supply, are we not 'paying it through your nose'?

Thats jst it, the only thing our gov't knws how to do is milk its citizen dry, they told us in sch that gov't provide all this services not to make profit but to help its citizens, but reverse is the case in Nigeria.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by tonytony208(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2014
PiperAlpha:

APC had been ruling lagos since 1999. Yet, there is no hospital that can treat knee injury. As a result, frog eyed had to fly abroad to get analgesics for his slight knee injury. Which means he FAILED! to upgrade health sector in lagos.

Same frog eyed was corrupt while in office as governor.

His protegee (fashola) mismanaged/malapropriated/ stole $40 million education fund awarded by UN.

Same frog eyed was involved in certificate fraud.

Saraki/Fatah Ahmed oligarchy in kwara are just paying lip services and are recently being hunted by efcc for fraud related offences.

Lier mohammed had recently adorned the do-or-die toga. Noteworthy organization that know better than him said nigeria is the best economy in Africa, but he argued unreasonably just to make an achievement look like nothing. That is not how sensible opposition parties play the game (there is time to oppose and there is time to condescend, but lier Muhammad doesn't seem to know this)
I've not even started on the ethnic and religious bias observable in APC; neither have i mentioned their possible link with boko haram and politisizing effort of the #bringbackourgirls issue. What about the 1bn naira/km road construction projects being awarded by APC governors? The list is endless. If APC has played the game dirty at this level, then there is assurance they will be dirtier (and probably worse than PDP) if they ever win at the center. And there is a place in my Bible that says "if you are faithful in small thing, you will be counted faithful in bigger things". In the same vein; if you are unfaithful in small things, you can be unfaithful in bigger things.

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by jmaine: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2014
tonytony208:

APC had been ruling lagos since 1999. Yet, there is no hospital that can treat knee injury. As a result, frog eyed had to fly abroad to get analgesics for his slight knee injury. Which means he FAILED! to upgrade health sector in lagos.

Same frog eyed was corrupt while in office as governor.

His protegee (fashola) mismanaged/malapropriated/ stole $40 million education fund awarded by UN.

Same frog eyed was involved in certificate fraud.

Saraki/Fatah Ahmed oligarchy in kwara are just paying lip services and are recently being hunted by efcc for fraud related offences.

Lier mohammed had recently adorned the do-or-die toga. Noteworthy organization that know better than him said nigeria is the best economy in Africa, but he argued unreasonably just to make an achievement look like nothing. That is not how sensible opposition parties play the game (there is time to oppose and there is time to condescend, but lier Muhammad doesn't seem to know this)
I've not even started on the ethnic and religious bias observable in APC; neither have i mentioned their possible link with boko haram and politisizing effort of the #bringbackourgirls issue. What about the 1bn naira/km road construction projects being awarded by APC governors? The list is endless. If APC has played the game dirty at this level, then there is assurance they will be dirtier (and probably worse than PDP) if they ever win at the center. And there is a place in my Bible that says "if you are faithful in small thing, you will be counted faithful in bigger things". In the same vein; if you are unfaithful in small things, you can be unfaithful in bigger things.

Don't mind the dull headed supporters of this APC scam.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by smithsammy(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2014
I could remember vividly, some years back, of a proposed "Lagos state electricity generation and distribution autonomy initiative" that was dashed and halted by the federal government on the account that electrical generation and distribution is the responsibility of the federal government and not the states. It was halted then because of some political reasons. Surely, if the initiative was let lived then, I'm very sure that electricity outage would have been something of erstwhile is Lagos state now. I think is high time we autonomized our power sector.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by djfaithy: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2014
Yoritsekiri: Typical APC!
All they do is attack anything PDP without profering any solution themselves.
Why not tell us in no uncertain terms how exactly APC intends to provide Nigerians with constant power?
Up till today no one knows what APC's manifesto clearly is or how they intend to solve the problems they keep pointing out.
How can Nigerians hold them responsible when they haven't even made any promises?
APC is just like a guy stylishly leading a girl along enjoying everything she has to offer only to dump her at the dying minute with the excuse that he never promised her marriage.
see this shameless I'd thieve talking where reasonable mind are talking, well I know the likes you got are from your never do well cohort.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by cyril10(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2014

Nonsense . . . . .

His over hyped performance has gotten to his head, nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Return To Igboland Now – MASSOB Tells Ndigbo / SS/SE Need Deep Seaport Not Calabar To Lagos Rail. Give Us Deep Seaport. / CJN Confronted Buhari Over Justice Okoro's Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.