Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA (4216 Views)

Only Way To Have Stable Power Supply Is To Vote Out PDP- Fashola / Anambra Central Senate Poll: INEC Shuts Out PDP, APC / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2014
tonytony208:

APC had been ruling lagos since 1999. Yet, there is no hospital that can treat knee injury. As a result, frog eyed had to fly abroad to get analgesics for his slight knee injury. Which means he FAILED! to upgrade health sector in lagos.

The fact that one man decided to seek knee surgery elsewhere automatically means hospitals in Lagos can not offer such treatment?

Or the fact that well to do people and public officials fly abroad for medical checks up means our doctors, clinics and hospitals can not perform the same functions?

You people come up with the most brainless and dingbat assertions ever especially considering the fact that the Lagos state government built more hospitals, clinics and maternity centers than any other government in Nigeria and your FG included.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

You are such a worthless maggot Eko Ile . .

A govt with a monthly revenue of N30 billion per month can't provide her citizens with round the clock poratable water(in just a state), is suddenly boasting about having the MIDAS touch to the power sector.

Are you such a fool not to notice the irony of Fash-Ole foolishness.

You need to pull out your tongue plunged very deep into Fasho-Ole Arzz to see the nauseating stupidity of this boast.

I do agree with you, Fashola is a thief and he should have provided water for the people of Lagos, you are very very right and I'm even agreeing with you that we don't have stable electricity in Nigeria and our $16 billion an PDP efforts since 1999 went down because Fashola refused to provide water in Lagos..

On the other hand about electricity, why do you think after billions of dollars down the drain since 1999 till date, why are we still in darkness?

That's all I'm asking..
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by jmaine: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:

I do agree with you, Fashola is a thief and he should have provided water for the people of Lagos, you are very very right and I'm even agreeing with you that we don't have stable electricity because Fashola refused to provide water in Lagos..

On the other hand about electricity, why do you think after billions of dollars down the drain since 1999 till date, why are we still in darkness?

That's all I'm asking..

How has this invalidated the notion that a party and a man who hasn't delivered his obligation to her inhabitants in a minor geographical location, is silly to suddenly start boasting about totally delivering at the National level.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by jmaine: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
cyril10:

His over hyped performance has gotten to his head, nonsense.

Hyped performance based on his first term and not the dull and unimpressive second term we are currently experiencing.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by 1United1: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

Hyped performance based on his first term and not the dull and unimpressive second term we are currently experiencing.

Jamiu, the useless paid hack with meaningless rants on every thread...smh!
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by jmaine: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
1United1:

Jamiu, the useless paid hack with meaningless rants on every thread...smh!

Another nonentity shows up to be noticed. Tell your god Fash-Ole that the people are not deceived by his hypocritical APC bunch of charlatans with no visible thrust for the populace, other than their consuming quest to wrest power away from the center.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by crownwealth: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
APC IS FAILING cry

1 Like

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by NonFarmPayrol: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
PiperAlpha:
has nothing to do with Mobil? Like Seriously? Then what is the source of power generation in Eket? Built by who? Mobil don't flare their gas, so most of the associated gas produced with the oil offshore is recompressed and sent onshore via pipeline to be used for power generation in nearby communities. [b] Do not tell me steady electricity in Eket has nothing to do with Mobil. [/b]This is one of the benefits oil producing communities enjoy, and my lecturer even mentioned that most of the associated gas produced can be used to power the whole of Nigeria, but the generator cabals, whom are also politicians will stand against it.
Seco
Secondly, what am saying in essence is that consistent electricity in Eket should not be credited gej.

shut up my friend you want to tell me about light in Eket, what do you know about Mobil?
when there was darkness over the years in Eket where was MObil, you better keep quiet and get lost in your ignorance, FOOL angry
Eket light is from IPP ikot abasi, Ibeno light is from QIT in ibeno
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by NonFarmPayrol: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
PiperAlpha:
Why not provide reasons 4 ur laughter if you think they are not fairing well? These are non-oil producing states. The joke is on you

so when did OIl become a reason for development grin grin
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

How has this invalidated the notion that a party and a man who hasn't delivered his obligation to her inhabitants in a minor geographical location, is silly to suddenly start boasting about totally delivering at the National level.

It doesn't invalidate anything and again, I agree with you and everything you sad about Fashola, he has no right or any kind of authority to say anything about electricity in Nigeria.

But what are your thoughts about failed PDP efforts and $16 billion down the drain since 1999?
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by jmaine: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
aresa:

It doesn't invalidate anything and again, I agree with you and everything you sad about Fashola, he has no right or any kind of authority to say anything about electricity in Nigeria.

But what are your thoughts about failed PDP efforts and $16 billion down the drain since 1999?

Open a thread for that query of yours, here we are concerned about Fasho-Ole deceitful APC electioneering attempt.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

Open a thread for that query of yours, here we are concerned about Fasho-Ole deceitful APC electioneering attempt.

I just did so feel free to share your thoughts..

https://www.nairaland.com/1809895/electricity-after-16-billion-electricity#24635336
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
NonFarmPayrol:

shut up my friend you want to tell me about light in Eket, what do you know about Mobil?
when there was darkness over the years in Eket where was MObil, you better keep quiet and get lost in your ignorance, FOOL angry
Eket light is from IPP ikot abasi, Ibeno light is from QIT in ibeno
You as well shup up your smelly mouth too. You talk from both sides of your mouth farthead. Who cares anyway what happens in Eket? You should be more worried about the epileptic power supply in many places in Uyo. I feel your pain, Mobil must have denied you employment many times or you fail their aptitiude tests perhaps. Nairaland is a good place for you to transfer your agression, enjoy it while it lasts dickhead!!
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by ba7man(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
But to be realistic, 15years of PDP leadership and there's still power failure.

May we all not do the same thing for 15yrs or more and expect a different result.......abeg someone say "AMEN" to that.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by ba7man(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Abeg, let's simpilfy our arguements.....PDP has been in power for 15yrs, right?

Have they been able to provide stable Electricity in Nigeria?........NO.

Or should we wait till 2056 with PDP??

I know some people would love to....then they'll tell their Children to continue the wait.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by NonFarmPayrol: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
PiperAlpha:
You as well shup up your smelly mouth too. You talk from both sides of your mouth farthead. Who cares anyway what happens in Eket? You should be more worried about the epileptic power supply in many places in Uyo. I feel your pain, Mobil must have denied you employment many times or you fail their aptitiude tests perhaps. Nairaland is a good place for you to transfer your agression, enjoy it while it lasts dickhead!!

do you think its everybody that needs a oil and gas job, have you ever seen me applying for a job at mobil?
i dont have time for - JOB ( just over broke)
am an entrepreneur and happy about it, while you are busy running am and down daily dreaming of oil and gas job - am running my empire from my phone.

i dont blame you sha its just the average Nigerian mentality
mobil job my foot
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Ngokafor(f): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
...These APC people should keep quiet jare because they are as bad(or worse) than PDP..

..They should keep decieving themselves thinking they can keep fooling the masses with their lies and deceit..

..but the masses will surely reply them appropriately when its time for elections..Fraudsters!

1 Like

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by aresa: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ngokafor:

...These APC people should keep quiet jare because they are as bad(or worse) than PDP..

..They should keep decieving themselves thinking they can keep fooling the masses with their lies and deceit..

..but the masses will surely reply them appropriately when its time for elections..Fraudsters!

Is it lies and deceit that we don't have stable electricity or that ?

Sometimes I don't get you people..
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by anonimi: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2019
next level.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by anonimi: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2019
next level too.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by anonimi: 1:30pm On Apr 27
aresa:
Is it lies and deceit that we don't have stable electricity or that ?

Sometimes I don't get you people..

How far with your stable electricity by bands of balablu propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Helinuesmybaby: 1:35pm On Apr 27
2024 and the propaganda circle continues.

A child called helinues is confused
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by telleyway: 2:38pm On Apr 27
1United1:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/to-have-stable-electricity-vote-out-pdp-fashola/[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Yes Fashola was right.
It is better to sit in the darkness, abject poverty, hunger than to have 15 hours of light everyday.
That's APC sense.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by obi4eze(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27
This aged very well

Propaganda was born on this day in 2014.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by nairalanda1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27
The answer has been always cost reflective tarrif.

Simple and short
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by emmanuelbrown26: 10:12pm On Apr 27
obi4eze:
This aged very well

Propaganda was born on this day in 2014.
It shall never be well with all useless APC supporters. Dis is how they brought d country. 2014 west no allow us hear word all bcs of their selfish interest
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by toneroforever(m): 10:23am On Apr 28
Talk is cheap. Fashola eventually became the minister of power and couldn't effect the changes he proposed.
Useless man.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP-FASHOLA by Dagah2: 10:47am On Apr 28
Renewed shege!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSS Burst Camp Of APC Militia, Recover Arms, Cash, And Arrest Former SSS Member / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting / Petition On Questionable Medical Awarding Institutions In The Caribbean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.