Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,988 members, 7,841,778 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (168277 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 5:46am On Mar 08, 2015
Ajuran:

1. I sometimes wonder if bantus cannot see Irony. Somalis in Kenya and Ogaden have their own states. In Ogaden they have their own President and system of governance. They just want to be Independent same as Somalis in Kenya. The actual irony is Bantus have been held down under the gun for 500 years. Somalis have personally held down Bantus for 4-5 hundred years

Zzzzzz! Snore.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 6:07am On Mar 08, 2015
Ajuran:

1. The majority of humans on earth view slimmer features as better. Somalis are tall, and have narrow features, while Bantus are short and have wide harsh features like big lips, wide nose, and nappy hair. As you know even Bantus dont like those features thus why they were wigs, bleach, and have surgery.
Keep telling yourself that and maybe you might believe it one day. Why do West African men get more love from women than Somali men? You keep saying that bantus have surgery to alter their features yet you fail to realize that many other people in different countries get cosmetic surgery at higher rates like South Korea, Iran, Brazil, USA. Bleaching is still common in India and the Middle East!

Tell me Somali person
Do you honestly think this useless Egyptian Arab

or this supposedly handsome, femboi looking Arab

or these Somalis

Get's more female attention than this Central African Bantu

Or this West African with a jaw of an anvil, big mouth and large, powerful healthy teeth and peak physical fitness.

You do know that the fast growing ethnic mix babies are born to Afram men and White Yank women?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2015
BlackKenichi:

Keep telling yourself that and maybe you might believe it one day. Why do West African men get more love from women than Somali men? You keep saying that bantus have surgery to alter their features yet you fail to realize that many other people in different countries get cosmetic surgery at higher rates like South Korea, Iran, Brazil, USA. Bleaching is still common in India and the Middle East!

Tell me Somali person
Do you honestly think this useless Egyptian Arab

or this supposedly handsome, femboi looking Arab

or these Somalis

Get's more female attention than this Central African Bantu

Or this West African with a jaw of an anvil, big mouth and large, powerful healthy teeth and peak physical fitness.

You do know that the fast growing ethnic mix babies are born to Afram men and White Yank women?

1. Picking random pictures to prove a point of who looks better is ridiculous. We all know how the average Bantu, Somali, Arab look.

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2015
gallivant:

Zzzzzz! Snore.

1. A interesting response when shown how ironic your comment was considering the enslavement you people went through.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2015
Ajuran:

1. A interesting response when shown how ironic your comment was considering the enslavement you people went through.

Its even more interesting you overlook your people living under Bantu guns. wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2015
gallivant:

Its even more interesting you overlook your people living under Bantu guns. wink

Who is living under Bantu guns? Somalis? The AU has Ethiopian, and Djibouti soldiers too. Its more like Bantus are dying for the Cause of Somalis.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2015
More Somalis are dying on a scale of 1:50 buddy.Sorry to burst your bubble but the Ethiopians are looking out for themselves and lasting peace in Ogaden.The ONLF is being crushed. wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ajuran:

Looool, do you not see how AU is afraid to be in civilian populated areas? Cause they dont know who the enemy is, thats how many AU soldiers died. Some kids would go up to them with a backpack and detonate a bomb. grin

i guess they learned their lesson now.
gallivant:

The appearance of Bantus is just fine and for majority of sane people its a none issue.
Your future generations will be trained under the gun to our liking. Ogaden and NFD has been under the gun since the 60s, by law, servitude and obedience will come naturally to future zoomali generations.
this statement confirms the idiotic nature of such, people who allow kids with bombs have to have the lowest I.Q this side of the sahara ,they have very immature reasoning that war is something to be proud of, they think a country is built in one month, if only the idiot knew how far somalia has to go to rebuild he would have been more humble ,if only he knew how much help somali needs to be back to those "good old prosperous somali",,,,asante ya punda ni mateke,,,,,i would suggest you guys stop wasting your precious life talking sense into such a hatefull species , i call them species because the dude thinks he is part of some non-african superior race, the guy purely demonstrates why somali is still not a stable state when he insults how the UN and AU has helped somalia with a peace of sanity allowing them to form a real tangible government, Hell even al shabaab cant stick together without AU forces given of the nature of these species they need somebody to blame and shoot at.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ajuran:

1. Picking random pictures to prove a point of who looks better is ridiculous. We all know how the average Bantu, Somali, Arab look.
So when use random pics to prove a point it's OK. Typical femboi arab bootlick mentality. The Arab looks like he can't take a punch for toffee, The Somali looks scrawny. Oh btw President Jonathan is Nigerian so he's not a Bantu.

Even French MENA women are chasin after black men and MENA men are whining about it:
http://www.vice.com/read/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
BlackKenichi:

So when use random pics to prove a point it's OK. Typical femboi arab bootlick mentality. The Arab looks like he can't take a punch for toffee, The Somali looks scrawny. Oh btw President Jonathan is Nigerian so he's not a Bantu.

Even French MENA women are chasin after black men and MENA men are whining about it:
http://www.vice.com/read/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

My pictures were to show that the average Somali looks a certain way which is true. If you were posting pictures to show that Bantus have dark skin that would make sense. I showed thousands of pictures of just Somalis to show that the average Somali looks better than Bantus, which is true.

You simply took two individuals to show who women would prefer, that is subjective my good friend.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ajuran:
Since you care to distinguish between which ones are Kenyans. These ones are Kenyans. It's very sad Kenyans who never fought a war, are thinking they can go toe to toe with Somalis who see war as a national pastime. Thousands of years of experience is running through Somali peoples blood son.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/threat-matrix/archives/2012/09/shabaab_displays_bodies_kenyan.php

For every one KDF soldier we have repaid with hundreds of your terrorist brothers. Less than a hundred Kenya soldiers have died since 2011. I wouldn't say the same for the Al shabaab. Their frustration can be seen in their opting to come hold hostage children and women in Kenya malls.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
muafrika:
For every one KDF soldier we have repaid with hundreds of your terrorist brothers. Less than a hundred Kenya soldiers have died since 2011. I wouldn't say the same for the Al shabaab. Their frustration can be seen in their opting to come hold hostage children and women in Kenya malls.

1. You clearly need to take a refresher on stats.

2. KDF is not all of southern Somalia, but only in 1 city. They only number a little more than 3,000. If there numbers were higher as Alshabaabs were and were disbursed all over the country they would get killed at a higher rate.

3. Alshabaab at this point is essentially anyone in Southern Somalia who does want AU in Somalia. Many who were killed by AU were civilians.

4. Thousands of AU soldiers have been killed or seriously injured since the 'peace keeping' started in 2007.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
You should try kicking us out like you claim to have done to the Americans. wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ajuran:

My pictures were to show that the average Somali looks a certain way which is true. If you were posting pictures to show that Bantus have dark skin that would make sense. I showed thousands of pictures of just Somalis to show that the average Somali looks better than Bantus, which is true.

You simply took two individuals to show who women would prefer, that is subjective my good friend.
Again little fuckboy, it's only okay when you post up pics right? Are all you Somalis ret@rded or just you? Keep telling yourself that Somali men look better than West African. When a Somali man is built like Cisse Salif, Didier Drogba or Ike ibeabuchi and don't have messed up teeth then you can talk to me.

Now go bootlick your fallen Arab master!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxGguODY4cM
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Samaale: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
adamskutty:
Ajuran my boy, where is samaale? cheesy
What up my boy!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Ajuran:

Basically everyone who is throwing dirt at either somalis or bantus about looks is just crazy. It's a fact that beauty are in the eyes of the beholder and there are unattractive people and attractive people in every country. I'll post some bantu men and women that I think even Ajuran can admit he finds attractive. No pictures of somalis simply because you've taken every opportunity to show us good pictures of your people. (and by the way only two of them have fake hair, the other just relaxed and straightened hers (the one lying down).

The truth is, not every Somali is attractive, in fact, most are not. Likewise, not every bantu is attractive, once again, most are not. That's based on the many Somalis and bantus I have seen. Now, In my own personal opinion, I believe that the average pretty Somali woman will have a better face than the average pretty bantu woman, but will have a worse body. Conversely, the average pretty bantu girl will have a better body (shape, breasts, booty) than the average pretty somali girl. Now both the bantu girl and the somali girl are pretty, so it really comes down to wether you want the bantu girl's raw sexiness or the somali girl's beauty and facial charm. As for men, I think it's mostly the same story, although I would say that in this category Somali guys are on average suuuuper scrawny, not just compared to other African men, but almost every other ethnicity I can think of. Once again, it's up to the woman to decide what she wants.

Pretty is pretty and handsome is handsome regardless of a person's heritage. I'm a handsome bantu and I know many beautiful bantu women. Firstly, I'm not restricted to dating inside my own ethnicity so it doesn't really matter, but even if I was, I wouldn't worry about how many ugly bantu women there were. I could just focus on the ones I found attractive like most well-adjusted human beings do.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2015
Well put Rafiki.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 12:51am On Mar 10, 2015
Ajuran:

Bantus are afrocentric low self esteem cowards, who try to claim us when we have nothing in common. They use Horn Africans in their efforts to lift up Africa.
At the bolded - Angola is doing better economically than the whole of the Horn Africa combined! Hell even Zimbabwe is more stable than most Horn of African countries.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 10, 2015
Ajuran:

Stop pretending to be Somali, you can't even understand Somali let alone type it. You just typed good night after googling it.

You even typed it in very good Somali, which is weird cause you can't even read Somali that I have been typing all day.

You have been exposed, and the fact your pretending to be Somali, shows that you are so obsessed with getting Somalis

to say good thing about Negroids that you pretend to be one, in order to give a self esteem boost to the demoralized Bantus here who have seen

the object of their worship treat them like subhuman.

You are phool! On a normal day most Bantus here down South don't even speak to your dirty stinking and sharp headed Somalis with rabit teeth, who mind small shops and beg for our business everyday to survive. Hope you could come and visit your brothers here and see how we Bantu treat them like dirt becouse of your shitty attitude. We really abuse you people down South and they say we are xenophobes but we are not we just want to cleanse you of your madness. We discovered you smoke your Koran instead of reading it. You are the ones who are subhumans. You find it hard to live with your own kind and expect others to treat you with kindness. No wonder you the most abused in the South, you have delusions of grandeur.

Just watched some Somalia crying and begging to be allowed back to the communities to open their dirty smelly shops that no one wants in the communities anymore. And you are here telling ancient tales when you are now spread all over the world with no future in your own country. Keep telling your stories by moonlight we will keep giving you a lesson or two about who the masters are. Dweb!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2015
Ajuran/Axum, you could be making life difficult for many good Somalis seeking refuge in Bantu lands. Your are not being fair to them.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
muafrika:
Ajuran/Axum, you could be making life difficult for many good Somalis seeking refuge in Bantu lands. Your are not being fair to them.

1. I am making it easier on you for telling you the feelings of your future masters.

2. No Somali wants to go to a Bantuland. South Africa is only good cause of the white man who civilized you guys but sadly has failed at times

3. Kenya is historically part of Somalia, northern kenya anyway

4. Ethiopia is not Bantu and Somalis have their own state

5. So I dont know what Bantulands your talking about. People like you try to attach yourself to Somalis by creating facts from thin air. Why would a Somali refugee opt to go to Bantu country if they can get a free ride to the EU, USA, CANADA. The Somalis in Kenya are in northern Kenya which is Somali where the U.N. is, majority of Somalis in South Africa are buiessness people, and there are no Somalis in West africa or central africa. The majority of Somalis who dont go to the west go to the middle east in yemen, egypt.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

1. I am making it easier on you for telling you the feelings of your future masters.

2. No Somali wants to go to a Bantuland. South Africa is only good cause of the white man who civilized you guys but sadly has failed at times
u

5. So I dont know what Bantulands your talking about. People like you try to attach yourself to Somalis lby creating facts from thin air. Why would a Somali refugee
opt to go to Bantu country if they can get a free ride to
the EU, USA, CANADA. The Somalis in Kenya are in
northern Kenya which is Somali where the U.N. is,
majority of Somalis in South Africa are buiessness people,
and there are no Somalis in West africa or central africa.
The majority of Somalis who dont go to the west go to the middle east in yemen, egypt.

Haaahaaaa! You are really an idiooot. Somalis are game to South Africans when they are angry about anything they take it on Somalis. Kiikiikiiiiiikikiki! cheesy And you know why? Becouse of the same stinky attitude when they got here. They quickly learning and even speaking our Bantu languages to try and appease their masters. The dumbos still cry and beg to stay even when they can see the Bantus don't want them in their land. They would rather Go complaining everywhere. I really dislike your fucken, stupid attitude. Asshoole beggars can't be choosers. You better heed to Muafrika's advise and train your fellow beggars on how to be a civil guest, till you blow your selves to oblivion then wake up in hell with 72 virgins.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

1. I am making it easier on you for telling you the feelings of your future masters

5. So I dont know what Bantulands your talking about. People like you try to attach yourself to Somalis by creating facts from thin air. Why would a Somali refugee opt to go to Bantu country if they can get a free ride to the EU, USA, CANADA. The Somalis in Kenya are in northern Kenya which is Somali where the U.N. is, majority of Somalis in South Africa are buiessness people, and there are no Somalis in West africa or central africa. The majority of Somalis who dont go to the west go to the middle east in yemen, egypt.
LOL @ future masters.

Seriously, you may be safe in Minnesota away from Bantus but most Somalis are neighbouring Bantus anywhere in Africa with a semblance of peace and order. That argument on Somali territory is old and dealt with satisfactorily on this forum.

Somali Kenyans are gentlemen by the way for all reading this, Thanks to a working education and social system in Kenya. This one here was not as fortunate,
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

You know, seem to talk a lot about Somalia's connection to the Middle East. Sure you share a reglion and sure you traded with them for centuries, but so did the Swahili people of Tanzania and Kenya, and yhe Songhai Empire of West Africa, heck because of global trade the richest man who ever lived was a muslim black West African man (Mansa Musa)... but you don't see Malians rushing to lick the booty of Arabs the way you do. And honestly I know several Somali families and none of them do this.

I think you're using the Middle East to uplift your image. Everyone knows that SSomalis in Egypt and Yemen and Jordan are mistreated just like Ethiopians are in Israel. I hate to say it, but in the 21st century Somalia will not be in any position to be leadin Africa in anything except poverty.

The past is the past. Once upon a time the Middle East and North Africa were the most advanced regions in the world and Europeans were still tribal, now the West seems to be enjoying an unattainable level of prosperity while the Middle East struggles with instability and once great Egypt has even fallen behind several Sub-Saharan economies. All empires fall axum. You have a 13th century mindset of claiming superiority through oppression rather than the 21st century mindset of prosperity. It doesnt matter what Somalia's military looks like, if you try to reclaim land in Kenya and Ethiopia you will be hit with sanctions that will send Domalia's economy so low your people will starve until they start eating their own families. And then the international media will bury your name so much further in the dirt than it already is that Somalis in the West will pretend to be from Djibouti.

Don't believe me? Look at what happened to Russia during this whole Ukraine nonsense.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Rafikizolo:

You know, seem to talk a lot about Somalia's connection to the Middle East. Sure you share a reglion and sure you traded with them for centuries, but so did the Swahili people of Tanzania and Kenya, and yhe Songhai Empire of West Africa, heck because of global trade the richest man who ever lived was a muslim black West African man (Mansa Musa)... but you don't see Malians rushing to lick the booty of Arabs the way you do. And honestly I know several Somali families and none of them do this.

I think you're using the Middle East to uplift your image. Everyone knows that SSomalis in Egypt and Yemen and Jordan are mistreated just like Ethiopians are in Israel. I hate to say it, but in the 21st century Somalia will not be in any position to be leadin Africa in anything except poverty.

The past is the past. Once upon a time the Middle East and North Africa were the most advanced regions in the world and Europeans were still tribal, now the West seems to be enjoying an unattainable level of prosperity while the Middle East struggles with instability and once great Egypt has even fallen behind several Sub-Saharan economies. All empires fall axum. You have a 13th century mindset of claiming superiority through oppression rather than the 21st century mindset of prosperity. It doesnt matter what Somalia's military looks like, if you try to reclaim land in Kenya and Ethiopia you will be hit with sanctions that will send Domalia's economy so low your people will starve until they start eating their own families. And then the international media will bury your name so much further in the dirt than it already is that Somalis in the West will pretend to be from Djibouti.

Don't believe me? Look at what happened to Russia during this whole Ukraine nonsense.

1. Lol using the middle east to uplift Somalis image. Somalis are not Arab, and dont speak Arabic. It is well documented the historic trade between Somalis and ancient egypt, Somali/Ottoman war with Ethiopia/Portugal, Islam's earlierest followers seeking refuge in what is now northern Somalia.

2. Somalia's objective on the international stage is more aligned with Muslim/Arab countries than it is with Africa, this is a fact. Pointing that obvious fact upsets you.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
muafrika:

LOL @ future masters.

Seriously, you may be safe in Minnesota away from Bantus but most Somalis are neighbouring Bantus anywhere in Africa with a semblance of peace and order. That argument on Somali territory is old and dealt with satisfactorily on this forum.

Somali Kenyans are gentlemen by the way for all reading this, Thanks to a working education and social system in Kenya. This one here was not as fortunate,
ha, nice one, tell him how the kenyan somalis cried when the majority "bantu" teachers refused to return to nothern kenya because of the few locals who habour al shabaab, when schools opened the kids in most of the schools were teaching themselves, who works and provides security in those refugee camps ,who are the doctors who even deliver Somali babies, who facilitates the U.N in its work on the somali population ,,its amazing how much help these guys receive from the rest of the world yet they talk so much crap about their hosts. they think its kenyan somalis who are hosting refugees when the kenyan somalis have enough problems of thier own.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

1. Lol using the middle east to uplift Somalis image. Somalis are not Arab, and dont speak Arabic. It is well documented the historic trade between Somalis and ancient egypt, Somali/Ottoman war with Ethiopia/Portugal, Islam's earlierest followers seeking refuge in what is now northern Somalia.

2. Somalia's objective on the international stage is more aligned with Muslim/Arab countries than it is with Africa, this is a fact. Pointing that obvious fact upsets you.

Do you even know what that objective is on the international stage? Can you be specific? And what is Africa's objective?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
bkirongo:
ha, nice one, tell him how the kenyan somalis cried when the majority "bantu" teachers refused to return to nothern kenya because of the few locals who habour al shabaab, when schools opened the kids in most of the schools were teaching themselves, who works and provides security in those refugee camps ,who are the doctors who even deliver Somali babies, who facilitates the U.N in its work on the somali population ,,its amazing how much help these guys receive from the rest of the world yet they talk so much crap about their hosts. they think its kenyan somalis who are hosting refugees when the kenyan somalis have enough problems of thier own.
It's usually the "lost boys of Somalia" who are pirates, terrorists and trolls. Those who grew up in normal environs in Bantu lands have turned out o.k.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
muafrika:
It's usually the "lost boys of Somalia" who are pirates, terrorists and trolls. Those who grew up in normal environs in Bantu lands have turned out o.k.

1. Who grew up in Bantuland? Somalis in Kenya are mostly in Northern Kenya which is a Somali state. Few Somalis who are buiesnessmen go to South Africa. Where is this Bantuland that Somalis grew up? There are more Somalis in the middle east than in Kenya, and there are no Somalis in west, central africa at all.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Rafikizolo:

Do you even know what that objective is on the international stage? Can you be specific? And what is Africa's objective?

There is no African objective, but Bantu objectives. Somali goals are opposite of Bantu goals.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
There is a proverb that says beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it's true, however, let us not kid ourselves, HOA men are on average more attractive/beautiful than other African men.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
KenyanLady:
There is a proverb that says beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it's true, however, let us not kid ourselves, HOA men are on average more attractive/beautiful than other African men.

Truer words have never been spoken by a more reatarded Bantu cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.