Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 (25709 Views)

2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by olumaxi(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2015
So,what happened to d graduate drivers employment of 2012?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by arabbunkum: 12:17pm On May 06, 2015
This man is here again with another scam.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by arabbunkum: 12:17pm On May 06, 2015
This man is here again with his scam.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by cut007: 12:35pm On May 06, 2015
Spidermon:
The last recruitment they did that attracted PhD holders for driving positions is still fresh in my memory...and the way it was handled left a sour after taste so I think i will pass over on this one. Thank you.
You are very right! Publicity stunt at best. at the end of the day, some dumb aboki's will still be handed the keys to these trucks. Dangote is just a lucky beneficiary of a very corrupt, biased and greedy administration (1999-2009). Many Nigerians i know would have done better with 1/4 of the support given to Dangote by the Federal Government under Olusegun Obasanjo. He is a very wealthy man yes, but iam not a proponent of the Dangote myth. I can always see through the haze!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Rhemmymatician(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2015
Believe it or not this is a managerial position that is on offer, but the advert didn't say anything about getting a salary. You sorta own the truck (not completely o, ole, be patient first) you have to find a driver, you have to pay the driver. When he starts work you are basically his manager, until his odometer hits 400,000kms and then voila! You're the owner of a real life truck (trailer + tractor)..... sounds good eh? but, the target is 400,000kms. That is like 275 trips from lagos to Abuja and back. And moreover they have 7000 trucks plus current fleet, so don't expect your truck to load every 5 days. Plus, by the time your truck hits 400,000kms considering the heavy load it will be carrying, it will be a heavy headache for you to manage.
I'm not trying to be a spoiler (cos I just might try it) but, not all that glitters is real gold, drop the rose-tinted glasses and look again before deciding to go for it.

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by caius(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2015
Rhemmymatician:
Believe it or not this is a managerial position that is on offer, but the advert didn't say anything about getting a salary. You sorta own the truck (not completely o, ole, be patient first) you have to find a driver, you have to pay the driver. When he starts work you are basically his manager, until his odometer hits 400,000kms and then voila! You're the owner of a real life truck (trailer + tractor)..... sounds good eh? but, the target is 400,000kms. That is like 275 trips from lagos to Abuja and back. And moreover they have 7000 trucks plus current fleet, so don't expect your truck to load every 5 days. Plus, by the time your truck hits 400,000kms considering the heavy load it will be carrying, it will be a heavy headache for you to manage.
I'm not trying to be a spoiler (cos I just might try it) but, not all that glitters is real gold, drop the rose-tinted glasses and look again before deciding to go for it.
that is interesting. You must open and shine your shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. i believe that it is an opportunity for graduates who are currently unemployed to start a business and if well managed, it will turn profitable......Don't think you will generate 100million in a day.... slow and steady....live and learn

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by deebsman1(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2015
Rhemmymatician:

on point, guy u get d drift 100%. But i think it a good way to learn the ropes of the haulage industry in nija, cos i think if giving the opportunity, the scheme will give an intending entrepreneur the chance to rub shoulders with people in the industry and be able to learn. Now, my point will be, Whats will be the process of source of revenue of the intending applicant. The application is still confusing somehow.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by cmonek(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2015
Who fixes the truck when it gets bad? How will an unemployed graduate be paying the driver when he or she doesnt receive any form of stipend from the company in question? Sounds cool but not well detailed .
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Cityguy: 2:29pm On May 06, 2015
Rhemmymatician:
I love this. You saw through the whole thing and of course, life is about choices. I wish you well sha cos you have a good understanding of what you are about to run into.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Rhemmymatician(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2015
cmonek:
Who fixes the truck when it gets bad? How will an unemployed graduate be paying the driver when he or she doesnt receive any form of stipend from the company in question? Sounds cool but not well detailed .
In the beginning Dangote will be doing everything, as the odometer ticks on they will require you to do some repairs while they will forever (until 400,000kms) take care of the servicing
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by timilehing(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2015
Why are they twisting this?? Dangote should just say "Truck managers are needed nationwide"
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by caius(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2015
timilehing:
Why are they twisting this?? Dangote should just say "Truck managers are needed nationwide"
lets beautify it a little and it is called haulage business. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by lordhugo(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2015
Cpumping:
hmmm

*modified.
Ftc

How do one write a cover letter for an entrepreneurial position. Is dangote trying to offer jobs to entrepreneurs or is he looking for truck managers.
Ayam just lost.

marvellousGod

Wetin K.K. Ibe teach you?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Cpumping(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2015
lordhugo:

Wetin K.K. Ibe teach you?

I don forget sef. but I noe say him noe teach me say 'u fit giv entrepreneur job'

na capital dem need.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by lordhugo(m): 11:16pm On May 06, 2015
Cpumping:

I don forget sef. but I noe say him noe teach me say 'u fit giv entrepreneur job'

na capital dem need.

Wetin Dangote wan do na simply....

[size=25pt]BALANCE AND TAKE[/size]

MAKE I APPLY SHA!

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by arizona20: 6:25am On May 07, 2015
@Rhemmymatician,thanks for the explanation, but plsssss ooo how then can the applicants get their own money.will dangote give commission on each truck you load? cos i know very well about some dangote distributor at obajana,each truck they load,they get like 10-15k.if So please what is the %like please?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Nobody: 6:49am On May 07, 2015
Cpumping:
hmmm

*modified.
Ftc

How do one write a cover letter for an entrepreneurial position. Is dangote trying to offer jobs to entrepreneurs or is he looking for truck managers.
Ayam just lost.

marvellous.God
Just know how your skills and experiences match the said position. . Haven't even read the advert sef, just brought it here. ..
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by cmonek(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2015
Rhemmymatician:

In the beginning Dangote will be doing everything, as the odometer ticks on they will require you to do some repairs while they will forever (until 400,000kms) take care of the servicing
alright bro. Quite cool though, hope the trucks will be very sound?..
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Rhemmymatician(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2015
cmonek:
alright bro. Quite cool though, hope the trucks will be very sound?..
Yup. Brand new trucks. The longevity then depends on you/your driver.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by arizona20: 7:28pm On May 07, 2015
plsss how can one make his own cash from this?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by brainpowerng(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2015
This advert is a big SCAM. Read in between lines, go to Dangote office in Ikoyi and ask the authencity of job. I don talk ma own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 17, 2015
Though i just dey observe wetin d outcome go be but what is going on with the 2012 truck drivers that even attracted Ph.D holders. Another scam from dangote again or what? i cant really understand d meaning of all this rubbish.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 21, 2015
Nairalanders, it seems dis thread has been abandoned. Could it be due to its genuineness or what? Kindly give more highlight pls
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Atk1nson(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2015
MarvellousGod:
wetin dey smell? undecided undecided
helle sis, how far with GTI.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Atk1nson:

helle sis, how far with GTI.
Hi, I believe they're fine. I no longer work with them.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Atk1nson(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Hi, I believe they're fine. I no longer work with them.
I guess dat it's unto better opportunities, will talk later.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by preshlysoundz(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
I sha applied,got a call from them and a message asking to come to dangote agro sack in oba akran,ikeja...anybody got same info?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by kinghold(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yep,got it too....but I'm just confused....hw do we make our own moni abi until d coverage of 400,000km?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by mansuruna: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2015
I also got invite for the scheme on 3rd August. But this their scheme is very confusing. Are they going to be paying monthly salary? i dont know. Besides, i dont think i can make it to Lagos before 3rd Aug, as i am far from Lagos. I wish they have flexible time.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Ihsan6(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
I got invited too,stil confused on how to pay my driver.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide / How Do You Feel When Your Friend Becomes Your Boss / Federal University Lafia Recruitment 2018/2019 | 81 Positions | Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.