Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 (25708 Views)

2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by ejakpovi2: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Don't worry urself they 're to pay the driver n other expenses¤ pls don't misse this opportunity

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by abbaapple: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
preshlysoundz:
I sha applied,got a call from them and a message asking to come to dangote agro sack in oba akran,ikeja...anybody got same info?
i also got same mssg bro! But mine is August 10. Plz booz me on ma bbm 56876B9E
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by abbaapple: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
mansuruna:
I also got invite for the scheme on 3rd August. But this their scheme is very confusing. Are they going to be paying monthly salary? i dont know. Besides, i dont think i can make it to Lagos before 3rd Aug, as i am far from Lagos. I wish they have flexible time.
i also got invtn 2, plz tell me more about it.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Wande745(f): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
I applied, got invited for training and test at Oba Akran in Ikeja, I went for the training last week and it all seems promising, I think we should not always wave off opportunities without trying, we have nothing to lose really. lets have an update here pls, those that went for the training, what was your experience like and what are your expectations?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by omanujowo: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
I applied, got invition to come to Oba Akran in Ikeja. pls, those that went for the training, what was your experience like and what are expectations? I was invited to come to come tomorrow with letter from two guarantors. pls does anybody got this text?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by seagullbabz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
osuda:
buy the best cement in Africa dangote cement. there is this undergoing distribution all over the state in Nigeria buy a truck of cement and get 100 begs free and it will bring to your door step as user if you want to apply for this promo call the manager of distribution +2349036697377 or email www.dangotecementdepots@gmail.com

Buy as many trucks of cement you can buy and get 100 begs each of the truck free and the selling price is at normal rite and this promo will stop at 31:08:2015

PURCHASE TRAILER LOAD OF DANGOTE CEMENT AT A LOW FACTORY PRICE.
WE SHIP TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY PROVIDED THE CUSTOMER(S) ARE (IS) READY, WILLING AND ABLE TO TRADE.

*PRODUCT: DANGOTE CEMENT (50KG)
*ORIGIN: DANGOTE FACTORY.
*PRICE PER BAG: 800 NAIRA ONLY.
*TRAILER LOAD QTY: 600 BAGS.
*Total Cost: 600 BAGS X 950 NAIRA: = >>>>>>> NAIRA ONLY.
*DURATION OF DELIVERY AFTER ORDER:2DAYS MAXIMUM.
*TRANSPORTATION COST: DEPENDS ON DISTANCE/YOUR STATE.

Okay I am interested... but I didn't really believe in the saying illiteracy is a disease till I read your post.
Your command of english is so poor that your scam wouldn't even fool you, not to talk of fooling others.
1. You quoted an email address, but it started with www. ( is it an email or a website?

2. Your trailer load of cement is 600 bags? What kind of trailer is that? Coz last I knw of is 800 bags per trailer load.

3. You said for 800Naira?... then your calculations had 950naira, which should we go for? or is one of the prices with or without VAT.

100bags free, lol... the likes of Lafarge cement and unicem would have been out of business by now...

On a more serious note for those that applied for the entrepreneurship program, I wish you all success... I agree with what a poster had said earlier on, except that the truck being at 400,000KM means that it will be a burden. I slightly disagree on that based on my experience. I am a maintenance engr with one of the top transportation companies, and we have Iveco trucks who are working very fine at 700,000KM. It all depends on your maintenance culture, by this I mean submitting the trucks for the Preventive and corrective maintenance as at when due. Having a driver who is not rough also helps, as accidents are the banes of these machines. Now based on the gist in the industry, Dangote is bringing in Mercedes Benz Actros trucks, these are like the C-Ronaldo's of trucks. Very efficient and durable.... and for the guy who called it the haulage industry, that still sounds like another word for hustling.... In my company, we call it the Products handling industry...lol

Your jobs would be the roles of an LC/LE (logistics coordinator or executive) Dangote pays your truck driver and yourself depending on how many trips achieved in the month... Well that's how I knw it works, his might be slightly different... but soon you guys will know.

cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Bimalink(m): 5:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Hello Guys, I know some of us applied for the Dangote Truck Entrepreneur Scheme, hoping this will be an opportunity for us to gainfully employed but at the moment we're yet receive any updates or information after the training has been concluded for different batches. My idea is that I have created "Whatsapp" group on DANGOTE TRUCK ENTERPRENUER SCHEME for those that applied and attend the training. The purpose of the Whatsapp group is to enable all applicants have access to latest information about the Dangote Scheme.. If you want to join this whatsapp group kindly chat with me on whatsapp indicating your interest for the group. I believe we can get the information we need from you, me or them. My Number: 08055053362. I'"l be expecting your chat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2015
Yes my brother, nothing seems to be happening since after the training. I just hope the exercise have not been cancelled. Anyway, let's keep ourselves posted please. My number: +256786453348

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide / How Do You Feel When Your Friend Becomes Your Boss / Federal University Lafia Recruitment 2018/2019 | 81 Positions | Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.