Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,941 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies (39839 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From Ladies / Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive / 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Miadad:

Especially after their period!!! We need it badly then.

Who is "we"? I can't tell if you're a guy or girl. I blame it on NL dudes & their gender confusion grin Bruce Jenner their icon created this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
mideactive:
Meeeeeeeen!u dey try o!d thing nor Irritate u?guyz n konji lipsrsealed

When Ure crazy in love man it wont matter at that time wink

1 Like

Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Danfuster(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
That number #5 I depise the most. And to think your sure girlfriend would even say same to you in a stylish way, they be like "baby... You left me hanging" "what's wrong with junior cos I wanted more". Naso I nack this girl for first round con cum early than usual cos of the excitement of "finally I don get you", na so she con lay for my bed come misyarn say i dey leave her hanging...shoo! Wetin my dark Knight hear this for naso he rise, I knack this girl sote she commot yansh stand up face her punna for fan while she calls me wicked, I tell her say I never cum say make we finish naso she come dey say "babyyyy... I'm sorry, I'm sore" God knows I don't cum easy after first round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Who is "we"? I can't tell if you're a guy or girl. I blame it on NL dudes & their gender confusion grin Bruce Jenner their icon created this cheesy

Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by ThisMeansWAR: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
number 1 though sad
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
I went to see my ex boyfriend....Ehhhh angry You de mad ni.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by obialinaeze(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
they should jump into a lagoon if they don't want to hear those.

who cares?

not me.
are you sure?
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by yemmybx(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
NewSheriff:
Not again!

[size=15pt] Please, there's a difference between "am" and "I'm"[/size]
JUST LIKE CONSIGN AND CONCERN.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by ShitNLSays: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Johnsown1:

women over due things when power or right is given to them.
For instance their is some women that beats and treat their husband like a trash just becos there are the bread winner.
God created Adam and felt he should create a "helper" their comes Eve. Adam named her woman(gotten from a man) and other,so that reproduction will continue.
Am nt saying that u should nt tell ur partner how u want him to appear bt to an extent not command.

SHIET/NAIRALANDERS/SAYS- WOMEN OVER-DO THINGS WHEN GIVEN POWER OR RIGHTS, WOMEN MALTREAT MEN WHEN THEY ARE THE BREADWINNERS.

Hey Johnsown1.. can you give good and verifiable examples of this your notion. Hopefully, you can use a nice analogy to show that women over-do things when compared to men.
Thanks
l
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstking01:
oga we knw eh...most tyms we abreviate it cosof space and to be brief...ppl wey get undastanding will quickly undastand it...esp, indis our jet agesad...no dey do ITK gan.
You're wrong. It's not because of space or been brief. "Am" and "I'm" are two letter words. The only difference is the apostrophe "I'm" carrys. So, what exactly are you saving?

histemple:

Nice one from you although it appears more derogatory but we are happy that you know the difference.

Please educate us including myself because I sincerely don't know the difference just like the author of the said article?

Thanks as we await your vivid explanation on this error.
I'm is the abbreviation for "I am" while the word "am" stands on it's own. It's a first person singular indicative of "be".

For instance, it's right to say "I am a boy" or "I'm a boy" but it's very wrong to say "am a boy".

I guess the reason for the error is because of the pronunciation of the two words as they almost sound the same.

1 Like

Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Sunshinelady(f): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
NewSheriff:
Not again!

. Dis is social media not English cambridge, lighten up. (U ll soon say it's 'this & not 'dis'. Smh..)
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by arsetalks(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...nope that's not exactly the main point, Boss...generally, a lot of women are not happy with their partner coz the lack of intimacy and a lot of men don't engage in f0replay..
Hmmmm, shall we engage in some pre-intimacy then? Me and. You.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by don4real18(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
NewSheriff:
Not again!

Na over skill dey make monkey fall
You just shot yourself in the leg... "I'm" is a contraction "I am"
Read up

2 Likes

Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
yemmybx:
JUST LIKE CONSIGN AND CONCERN.
Exactly.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
arsetalks:
Hmmmm, shall we engage in some pre-intimacy then? Me and. You.

Lol...nawa oooo babacele help! tongue
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
don4real18:

Na over skill dey make monkey fall
You just shot yourself in the leg... "I'm" is a contraction "I am"
Read up
Lackluster, what is over skill?

If your comprehension skill wasn't lower than the ability of a snake to bark, you'd understand that I meant the op was supposed to use "I'm" or "I am".
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Sunshinelady(f): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
babe you aint good in bed.. That sounds like, i sleep with a lot of guys and you aint any way betta dan dem cheesy
. Guys tho, dey ll turn everythin around . Is dis a new defensive mechanism or what? Dude whomever isnt good isnt good hoo haa & shuld accept it & work on himself instead turning it around on d woman to say its cos she's slept around. Even a lady who is a virgin on her wedding nite will knw if d man doesnt do d job well. Its d way nature wired humans to feel it & knw it if dey v been satisfied or not, u dont hav to be a 'h.o' or somfn to decify dat
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by arsetalks(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

it was you who said guys don't do it, a guy offers to do it, you no wan comply. Women!!!!
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by kunle86(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:

who cares?
Am not suprice from ur username Mizquote.
not me.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Babacele: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

lolz, listening to Jayz 's remix of ' forever young'
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by banio: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
You are not good in bed is a big jab to the left jaw of a guy.
That's a technical knock-out
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Stuntkid172(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Imagine say my girl tell me say she dey her period 3times in one month. I come be like. WTF. Buh that No1 and No5 no good 4 ear at all.

Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Babacele:
lolz, listening to Jayz 's remix of ' forever young'

Tats my fave song tongue *blushing endlessly*
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Stuntkid172:
Imagine say my girl tell me say she dey her period 3times in one month. I come be like. WTF. Buh that No1 and No5 no good 4 ear at all.

Lol..in that case maybe ur girl has her premature menopausal.. tongue
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Babacele: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

Tats my fave song tongue *blushing endlessly*
wao! I'm in Empire state of mind!
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. Dis is social media not English cambridge, lighten up. (U ll soon say it's 'this & not 'dis'. Smh..)
Does chatting over social media change the standard of English language? Was he trying to save space or be brief? 'am' and 'I'm' are two letter words.

Dor 'dis', everyone knows that's shorthand for 'this'. Even though using it wasn't real necessary.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by soos: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
u guys do dat.. Dnt u?
Mumu yoloban gal..tEl me say u dey last in bed for 10hrs. . . Gerera ere shit for real...
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Stuntkid172(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

am serious oo. That gal dey suffer me. Ah no even no why i toast am self.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by comradee1248: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:

who cares?

not me.
lol,but take it easy now, if we all jump in to the lagoon who go dey service fine babe? Vibrator or Concubator angry
mizquote:

who cares?

not me.
lol,but take it easy now, if we all jump in to

the lagoon who go dey service you fine babe? Vibrator or

Concubator gringringringringrin
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Stuntkid172(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

am serious ooo. That gal dey suffer me. Ah no even kw why i taost am self
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Tamakay(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
When the guy is not mature enough but wants to taste what real men do he will complain or get angry with 1-4. Number 5 is the opposite of the guy.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Stuntkid172:
am serious oo. That gal dey suffer me. Ah no even no why i toast am self.

Lol...well juz ask her when her period gone finish so u can have lovey-dovey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.