Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,805 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies (39834 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From Ladies / Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive / 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by don4real18(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
NewSheriff:
Lackluster, what is over skill?

If your comprehension skill wasn't lower than the ability of a snake to bark, you'd understand that I meant the op was supposed to use "I'm" or "I am".
My use of "overskill" is gotten from the funny quote I gave and It's in pidgin... Don't use that to mask the fact that you are wrong
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
don4real18:

My use of "overskill" is gotten from the funny quote I gave and It's in pidgin... Don't use that to mask the fact that you are wrong
Point out my wrong.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Stuntkid172(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...well juz ask her when her period gone finish so u can have lovey-dovey grin
that gal... Her period no dey finish. No be 2day we start. Anoda one na she dey sick say she no fit bend down say me i go damage the broken waist
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Stuntkid172:
that gal... Her period no dey finish. No be 2day we start. Anoda one na she dey sick say she no fit bend down say me i go damage the broken waist

Hahhahahhah.... grin grin grin u are so funny! I can't stop laughing on ur msg...
Damn! Lucky tat girl to have u.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by don4real18(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
NewSheriff:
Point out my wrong.
Read the op's comment on the first page before your reply
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by don4real18(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
NewSheriff:
Point out my wrong.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
don4real18:

You didn't answer my question.

Op used 'am' instead of 'I'm' or 'I am'. Are you saying he was right?
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Stuntkid172(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahhahahhah.... grin grin grin u are so funny! I can't stop laughing on ur msg...
Damn! Lucky tat girl to have u.
she is very lucking cos we are in a field. (+ -) she gain and i lose. Imagine
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Idoko619(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
So on d wedding nyt our bdy change to d shrine of god abi.... Waiting fr d girl to tell me dat crap
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by princeonx: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
I dey wait for the revenge version of this thread
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by histemple: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
NewSheriff:
You're wrong. It's not because of space or been brief. "Am" and "I'm" are two letter words. The only difference is the apostrophe "I'm" carrys. So, what exactly are you saving?

I'm is the abbreviation for "I am" while the word "am" stands on it's own. It's a first person singular indicative of "be".

For instance, it's right to say "I am a boy" or "I'm a boy" but it's very wrong to say "am a boy".

I guess the reason for the error is because of the pronunciation of the two words as they almost sound the same.

Lol. Thanks for the lecture. Now what you just did was the most mature and appropriate first time response to such errors.
It will endear you to both the offender and the general public just as you will feel fulfilled having added value to someone's life.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Johnsown1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
ShitNLSays:

SHIET/NAIRALANDERS/SAYS- WOMEN OVER-DO THINGS WHEN GIVEN POWER OR RIGHTS, WOMEN MALTREAT MEN WHEN THEY ARE THE BREADWINNERS.

Hey Johnsown1.. can you give good and verifiable examples of this your notion. Hopefully, you can use a nice analogy to show that women over-do things when compared to men.
Thanks
l
ok
let me give u only one example
mama peace(Mrs goodluck) blocked all the bank account of Rev.fr.ejike mbaka becos he says things about her husband,is it nt abuse of power.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Mafking(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Naah it didn't
but it was better than no sex
oh and it gave us something to giggle about afterwards...... helped strengthen the bond wink

Na so...blood is thicker than water..hmm
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Alhajipaulo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
number 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
mcheeeew
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
If i wait until our wedding night will she also wait?Make ano dey wait while she go dey service another guy behind my back.Havent you heard how some ladies got pregnant for another man while she was engaged to someone else?
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Mbkite(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The funny thing about #4 is that even (some) ladies crave sex more on their period. It could be hormonal. Anyway, I've heard it's much better when everything is red hot, just messier wink cheesy grin

Chai! Umunwayi!
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by windud: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
I used to hate 'do Christmas for me'

1 Like

Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by dualsurvey: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
That number 1 shouldn't be a big deal, if she tells u 'BABY, I'M BROKE' just reply her, 'BABY, WELDER WILL FIX THAT IN MATTER OF SECONDS'.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by firstking01(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
NewSheriff:
You're wrong. It's not because of space or been brief. "Am" and "I'm" are two letter words. The only difference is the apostrophe "I'm" carrys. So, what exactly are you saving?

I'm is the abbreviation for "I am" while the word "am" stands on it's own. It's a first person singular indicative of "be".

For instance, it's right to say "I am a boy" or "I'm a boy" but it's very wrong to say "am a boy".

I guess the reason for the error is because of the pronunciation of the two words as they almost sound the same.
oga, wat r we really dazzling for, i just told u d guy wanted to be brief, and its nt asif he doesnt knw d dat d correct spelling is i am or i'm?, hope u grab. We use it wen we wanna be brief or minimize space.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by steph2sweet(f): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
1feness:
I can live with the menstrual cycle part but "wait till wedding night" part means its time to walk away.
Walk away na, mst you stay
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
steph2sweet:

Walk away na, mst you stay

Relax

1 Like

Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Rosejefrey(f): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
naija guys feeling like heroes wen it comes to girls matters,always making present girlfriend pay 4 want ex girlfriend did to dem....stop complaining about spending money cos Dats want u guys were created for,that one u call ur wife was also used and dumped by someone else.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Edigrows: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
they should jump into a lagoon if they don't want to hear those.

who cares?

not me.
tongue that was harsh nau undecided
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Ayorrrmide: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wat of ''baby d doctor confirmed it dat, i am Hiv positive''

u still rememba doz nollywood movie...''gangangaun''

u still rememba doz nollywood movie...''gangangaun''
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by geez18(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eve0000:
That number one is just soo annoying, its even more annoying when its coming from a guy angry

hahahah... funny girl you are
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Cutehector(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. Guys tho, dey ll turn everythin around . Is dis a new defensive mechanism or what? Dude whomever isnt good isnt good hoo haa & shuld accept it & work on himself instead turning it around on d woman to say its cos she's slept around. Even a lady who is a virgin on her wedding nite will knw if d man doesnt do d job well. Its d way nature wired humans to feel it & knw it if dey v been satisfied or not, u dont hav to be a 'h.o' or somfn to decify dat
yeah u r right.... Dnt mind me, i was just being cocky..
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Sunshinelady(f): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah u r right.... Dnt mind me, i was just being cocky..
hope so tongue
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Cutehector(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sunshinelady:
hope so tongue
lol u should really get to knw my kinda personality offline... cool
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by ceejay4real(m): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eve0000:
That number one is just soo annoying, its even more annoying when its coming from a guy angry

Pls be my babe, u ar sooooo honest! Send me a text on 08035449602. Am waiting!
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Free101(m): 5:10am On Dec 06, 2015
icym241:

hihihihihi your wicket but it wont be a bad idea instead of giving him free he gets to pay
Hmmmm, pay for what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.