Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,788 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies (39832 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From Ladies / Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive / 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by don4real18(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2015
NewSheriff:
You didn't answer my question.
Op used 'am' instead of 'I'm' or 'I am'. Are you saying he was right?
I saw "I'm"... It's possible he modified it. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by TheSpellChecker: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
NewSheriff:
Not again!

[size=15pt] Please, there's a difference between "am" and "I'm"[/size]

Don't mind them. They will never learn. Mtcheew. embarassed
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by UyiIredia(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
At this point in my life. Na nos 1 & 2 dey fear me pass.
Re: Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies by Konquest: 10:28am On May 09, 2021
janzguy:
Guys, I’m sure you can’t deny that
you hate some of these statements whenever you hear it from your girlfriend. I know Some of these statements has led to so many break up or serious fight between couples. Especially, if your girlfriend is one stubborn type. Some of the statements, includes.

1. BABY, AM BROKE:

Lol! We don’t like to hear this at all, as you all know ladies do task guys whenever they need to change their make-up kits, wardrobe, hairstyle and other annoying things. Some ladies don’t wanna hear “No” for an answer, they are less concerned about the financial situation of the dude, they just ask as if the guy is their father’s investment company and it’s time to start enjoying the benefits of the investment. Smh!!!?

2. I DIDN'T SEE MY PERIOD, AM PREGNANT:

Some guys are funny, if you know you are not ready to become a father why didn’t you use condom? You want to do flesh to flesh. Especially guys who are still depending on their parents or ones who are independent but not ready for marriages do get angry whenever they hear that statement, they become so nervous. ?

3 JUST WAIT TILL OUR WEDDING NIGHT:

Despite the fact that this statement is biblical, some of us guys still don’t even want to mistakenly hear it from our babe. Wedding what? Who will wait till then? Guys of these days want s*x on their first date, if possible. But to be sincere tho, you body is the temple of the lord, it’s better you apply wisdom. Wait till wedding night guys?

4. AM ON MY PERIOD/MENSTRUATION:

Especially when you’re extremely Hot, sweating and she said this statement, you can almost abuse her.
This happens a lot, guys will begin to beg, they don’t even care about her period. Even though some ladies just love using it to punish guys.

5 YOU ARE NOT GOOD IN BED/YOU DON'T LAST LONG , WTF?

This is the worst ever, you will be totally ashamed, you will feel terrible. This statement is a punch on the jaw for guys. The girl must be silly, honestly, guys just don’t like it. How can you say that to a your man? This has made so many guys use sexual booster/drugs to punish the girl. After you Pour, sweating, breathing heavily and the next thing she said is “Baby, you’re not good in bed” Damn!!!

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2015/12/some-statements-guys-dont-want-to-hear_5.html?m=1
"I AM" NOT "AM."

This post cracked me up... Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.