Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

I AM A SCAMMER! - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I AM A SCAMMER! (45854 Views)

Job Offer For Me From A Scammer / How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl / Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2016
davepepple83:
Your topic is too deceptive for people to assist you.Why can't you come out straight right from your topic.
by now u should know that the topic was modified by the mods

1 Like

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2016
FxDuke:
the individual you all have been talking about can best be described as a "Chartered Scammer"

and some peeps here are complicated tho.
why are u helping the criminal by telling him to run? Why are u informing him if the looming danger, hmmm
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2016
jaybillionaire:
why are u helping the criminal by telling him to run? Why are u informing him if the looming danger, hmmm

this early morning? are you drunk?
you are referring to the wrong person.
please kindly do a self reevaluation.
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2016
FxDuke:

this early morning? are you drunk?
you are referring to the wrong person.
please kindly do a self reevaluation.
av scored my points. Telling him to run away to gain freedom grin oga I salute ur post o
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2016
jaybillionaire:
av scored my points. Telling him to run away to gain freedom grin oga I salute ur post o
lol ok...i gerrit
tanx bro grin
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by naira2dollar: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
The correct title should have been "I AM A BEGGER".
By that people will not say you're playing tricks. undecided
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by naira2dollar: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nairaland should create a section for fund soliciting where the mods can verify the identify of whoever needs help.Posts like this should not be allowed in other forums.
Becarful who you give your photo id to.They might use it to defraud people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Roseey0(f): 2:52am On Sep 03, 2016
https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006293326733

I need to find the idiot behind this Facebook page. He has been defrauding a lot of people
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by kester113(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
It Is Because Of These Scammers.dat is why we also dnt believe any kind of story including the genuine ones.
Haba scammers! KIA GOD FORBID

1 Like

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by just2okworld(f): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
How I love this thread.... kiss kiss kiss
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Funjosh(m): 3:34am On Sep 09, 2016
naira2dollar:
Nairaland should create a section for fund soliciting where the mods can verify the identify of whoever needs help.Posts like this should not be allowed in other forums.

Have you heard about TEHN

1 Like

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Soyhe(f): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2016
Anabell2:

The Nigerian Thief Op Name MUSTAPHA NURUDEEN TEMITOPE OLUWASESAN ALOWONLE

Has sent me a mail begging and pleading with me that the Hard life his going through is responsible for his scamming activites with more stories bla bla bla

and I have replied him after reading the first and last sentence of his mail (because I was not interested ) undecided

Saying

I m aware he has a Relative in UK and I included her name with her UK mobile number letting him know I will ring her as soon as she returns from her trip to Lagos so he knows I m not bluffing - and this was just a tiny part of his punishment, The BEST part was yet to come

That I had my ears on ground on issues concerning him kiss

He replied telling me the actions i intended to take was Pathetic ...REALLY? undecided
He promised to refund the money 2 days ago and I sent a Bank Account of a Charity Worker for the refund
only to get a mail later that he wasnt aware that it was a bank holiday and banks were not opened

TEMITOPE MUSTAPHA NURUDEEN OLUWASESAN ALOWONLE son of MR. AND MRS YAHAYA MUSTAPHA CALLED "OWONOKO" IN IMOKUN, EPE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF LAGOS STATE. NIGERIA

YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW BEFORE 12 NOON to MAKE THAT REPAYMENT (That would be a MIRACLE if that repayment is made) undecided
AM IN LOVE WITH THIS,NO HIDDEN PLACE FOR SCAMMERS
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Soyhe(f): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
lightheart:
Banbiala don buy market! shocked
banbiala over buy d market sef
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by olureignforever: 12:34am On Sep 24, 2016
This is really impressive. Annabell2 u did a wonderful job. Thumb up

1 Like

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by dblackninja: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2016
naira2dollar:

Isn't that rich coming from a Scammer like you undecided https://www.nairaland.com/3267015/how-defrauded-abiodun-badmus-chinese#48174557

cc

Capitano1

1 Like

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by agrovick(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Anabell2:

Isn't that rich coming from a Scammer like you undecided https://www.nairaland.com/3267015/how-defrauded-abiodun-badmus-chinese#48174557

cc

Capitano1

You are such a bad-arse, you remind me of the Deadpool character - cool and ruthless.
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 01, 2016
Anabell2:

Hi Anabell2. Sent u a PM, n would appreciate a reply. Pls i need ur help if u can offer it. Its got to do with a heartless blackmailer. Just reply n i'll give u the works
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by fisherchukky(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
I got this message today "sequel to your CV submission you are invited for an interview schedule for Thursday 06/09/16 by 9:00am @P&C consult sijuwola house, beside Heritage bank fine ibadan. HR PC3 be punctual"
please how legit is it? please, I need response ASAP. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by projet: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=Anabell2 post=48089460]On this muslim thread https://www.nairaland.com/312681/nairalanders-iftaar-season-7/48#17206783 he used the username topsino2012 to solicit for FOOD shocked that he couldn’t feed his family where oduz volunteered to meet him face to face and travelled on a long journey to meet him.

Only to Recognise him as the guy who scammed him some months earlier using his other username nigerwide08

Hilarious he wanted to scammed oduz twice using different usernames grin grin

Coward, doesn’t even keep record of victims grin grin

CC:
wolebaba
kokozain
tbaba1234
siddiq202
deols
kunleee
Maclatunji
Walexz02
chakula
Gboliwe

Here are his Nigerian BANK ACCOUNTS which he hardly ever reveals rather he uses, bank accounts of other people to solicit for funds

Account name Mustapha Temitope

Account number

Bank Name
BANK PHB
B
Mustapha Temitope Nurudeen, 6015081861, Keystone bank plc.
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by josh07(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Anabell2:

Thanks for the mention

I will be happy to provide further details on this, if it was coming from a username i could verify as been one of the victims like josh07 or page5

Her boyfriend "yomi" that she ran away with is Ghanaian

She's still scamming people. Ibijoke ogunleye, aka, alalubosa..... http://naijabizcom.com/2015/02/21/how-i-started-a-profitable-onions-business-testimony/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army / Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.