Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (63147 Views)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by money121(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok grin grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by nwakibie3(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
she wants to go back to prison
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by sukkot: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
let me sheath my sword. i believe i know who it is tho
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Booshit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Tchinaidi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
U don't need a prophet to tell yhu it will be.its not even about her tribe or anything.she just this modern day woman,miss independent that's full of herself and will not shift grounds to make the family engine grind.dem full Lag wella

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Adaumunocha(f): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ladies hold on tightly to your man o. Haters everywhere.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Funkybabee(f): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lola will not leave her marriage because of some stupid inlaw

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by HunterofPigs: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
Who doesn't know the Afonja winch will eventually leave.
A pig is cited

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Deckylicious(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
New world population statistics​ Population 7.8 billion people on planet earth. Women 5.6 billion​ Men 2.2 billion​ So baby gal think twice before saying NO​ to a man.! Of the 2.2bn 1bn are married already 200, 000 are in prison and mental institutions Leaving 1bn 500 million are jobless 5% are gay 3% are roman priests 10% are relatives The remainder are above 66years. Anyway I'm still single Incase you don't know.....dont feel shy inbox me let's talk over it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by onward4life(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
klanny:
One Of These Women Is Gonna Leave Her P-square Husband ---kemi Olunloyo Predicts

Kemi olunloyo recently took to her Instagram page to predict the fate of the P square family , which has been on fire following the recent quarrel between the two brothers , Peter and paul .

According to kemi , One of these women is gonna leave her P-Square husband and become a P-Single mom.-

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/09/one-of-these-women-is-gonna-leave-her-p.html

Watch Video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZlI5YOnM_J/?taken-by=hnnafrica

Eedris Abdulkareem husband!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Badonasty(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
klanny:
One Of These Women Is Gonna Leave Her P-square Husband ---kemi Olunloyo Predicts

Kemi olunloyo recently took to her Instagram page to predict the fate of the P square family , which has been on fire following the recent quarrel between the two brothers , Peter and paul .

According to kemi , One of these women is gonna leave her P-Square husband and become a P-Single mom.-

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/09/one-of-these-women-is-gonna-leave-her-p.html

Watch Video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZlI5YOnM_J/?taken-by=hnnafrica

Look at this ex convict harridan
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by akinboyo: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
If she is your sister, will you wish her to divorce her hubby. Wish yourself what you wish others. Period!
veekid:
No be lie sha! Lola will surely leave!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Dearlord(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lol, this woman always making laugh.
She shouldn't tell me that she is lusting for one of the P-square.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by realmrsugar: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Miles300:
Kemi , Paul say shame on u !!
Yhu reali watched dt TV series vry well I swear
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by bejeria101(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dis drug addict is at it again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by anuoluwapo884(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
There she goes again with her loose mouth just to stay relevant, u see people future but u can't see urs abeg go marry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by AntiWailer: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Aunty Kemi and her madness again.

She needs medical attention.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by ofuonyebi: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
She who lives in the MUD house of lack of a loving husband like Olunloyo will always dream

that the glass house of the happy P-square's family should be broken down without repairs!...

shame!...how old are you now? still jealous and callous ....everyday...

when are you going to repent...and pray for others happy matrimony? ....since your own has collapsed without repairs
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by abelprice(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
It's logic... we all know.. undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Andy2274: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
This PSquare guys need to grow up. This is an act of immaturity. All families have their own problem but your ability to handle it maturely makes the next door neighbour not to hear of it. Handle whatever problems you have and stop fooling around and letting all the world know. Mind you you guys are twins and for the first time in my life I see twins quarrelling as if they are from different planet. That shows you guys have issues right from time. Even when travelling at the airport you guys never walk together, sit close to each other or talk to each other. Is either Peter is in front and after 5mins you see Paul at the back. I believe if the dead see your mother will be regretting ever given birth to you guys......grow up guys and don't let fame overtake and ruin your career. #if Una small change dey shak Una I wonder what Otedola, Dangote, Bill Gate, Alakija, Tony Elumelu, Mike Adenuga and other billionaires will look like today.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by blaqd: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
this kemi tho cry when will you learn gan sef.. abeg dey one side joor lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by lozanni(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
Who doesn't know the Afonja winch will eventually leave.

Stop please. Marriage, even to a lady from your town, can bring conflicts among brothers. I have a friend who told me he had a senior brother, whom he had never really had any serious fight with, but once both of them got married, the women involved almost caused him to fight his elder brother.
The friend, above, and his senior brother decided to move to different apartments, in different neighborhoods, and this brought to an end what would have turned out to be a bitter family feud.
My advise to Peter and Paul, move out from the house you both currently occupy, you could sell it. Then you can buy different apartments in different neighborhoods.
They will find out that the brotherly bond between them will return in a sweeter way, if they see each other once in awhile.
As for their business and musical interests, an arbitrator or influential person they all respect should be called to discuss with each of them, separately, and thus find out each person grievance against the other. That way the arbitrator can make them iron out their differences and apologize to each other.
I am disappointed in Jude, as a senior brother, he ought not take sides with either party, but make them come to mutual agreement and so preserve their family unity, though I might be wrong about this.
Let brotherly love continue.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Bimpe29: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
So, auntie Kemi has become a prophetess........
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Bimpe29: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Don't mind Sunnybobo

lozanni:

Stop please. Marriage, even to a lady from your town, can bring conflicts among brothers. I have a friend who told me he had a senior brother, whom he had never really had any serious fight with, but once both of them got married, the women involved almost caused him to fight his elder brother.
The friend, above, and his senior brother decided to move to different apartments, in different neighborhoods, and this brought to an end what would have turned out to be a bitter family feud.
My advise to Peter and Paul, move out from the house you both currently occupy, you could sell it. Then you can buy different apartments in different neighborhoods.
They will find out that the brotherly bond between them will return in a sweeter way, if they see each other once in awhile.
As for their business and musical interests, an arbitrator or influential person they all respect should be called to discuss with each of them, separately, and thus find out each person grievance against the other. That way the arbitrator can make them iron out their differences and apologize to each other.
I am disappointed in Jude, as a senior brother, he ought not take sides with either party, but make them come to mutual agreement and so preserve their family unity, though I might be wrong about this.
Let brotherly love continue.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Women are nothing but overated creatures. In todays world getting married is a quick way to ruin. Stay single. I intend to
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Video: Psquare Got Into A Fight During A Meeting, Lawyer Says Video Is Fake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv8EWrYwqN4
Watch video below.
And don't forget to write you opinion about what you think in the comment section below. Subscribe: www.youtube.com/sisilizzyvlog
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by AuroraB(f): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
veekid:
No be lie sha! Lola will surely leave!
And that would be her decision to. That marriage has had her faded angry
Make una take una Peter gaan undecided

Kemi, alaigboro kuku ni e lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by kikake: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
The Peter and Paul sef are not behaving like natural twins sha.

Me I come begin think whether they are adopted boys but called twins.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by abbeyty(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
The lunatic is looking forward to welcoming a new member into their association,Association of Naija Single Mum (ANSM)
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by joenor(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
is okay, Let's await the day.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
so n.a. this small things them dey cause una wahala. .women, women, women. .so both of you can call your respective husbands and reconcile them. .you both should be ashamed to have met them in unity and in peace but since una come, n.a. so so quarrels and wahala just be dis album. .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by A1dgentle(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
I know people will critize kemi for this but the fact is it will happen.@the very first day i saw that video i told a friend same thing( its not about predicting bad thin) psquare will realize that there is nothin like family blood......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Quits Music (Video) / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.