Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (63139 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
seangy4konji:
If you like vise this woman like the hypocrite childish follow follow mentality you all are used to here. Check her past and all she always say either is the plain truth or usually comes to pass

You will remember his quote one day soonest when one of the wife leaves.

Take it or leave.
You were absolutely right sir grin : cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by oyatz(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
........and Aunty Kemi will now replace her shey?!
Mumu Aunty, always with negative trash!

And Aunty Kemi is right, four years later!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by oyatz(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
priceaction:
Why wishing them marriage downfall. If you can't keep yours, why wishing others bad? Sick woman always think her opinion matters. They have being together for 10s of years and their marriage is one of the most kept lively despite many internal problems.
I wonder how her old age will be. I am sure even her family will abandon her to reform center.
By the way what happened to the man she showed us sometimes ago that she will soon become Mrs again? Am sure the man has run when he saw more than what he settled for.

Unfortunately, she is right.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by janed0e: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
ayourbamie:
Prophetess Kemi omololu-olunloyo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
oyatz:

Unfortunately, she is right.

yeah, but unfortunately not where many people thought it would end.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Terrence99: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
seangy4konji:
If you like vise this woman like the hypocrite childish follow follow mentality you all are used to here. Check her past and all she always say either is the plain truth or usually comes to pass

Take it or leave.

E don happen

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Mutemenot(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
joenor:
is okay, Let's await the day.

The day is here

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by freemi(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Drniyi4u:
Prophetess of Doom, well done
lols
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by SWDude: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
veekid:
No be lie sha! Lola will surely leave!

But it's not about Lola. I imagine if it was Lola, you guys would have said she has destroyed their family through Peter. Sigh

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by adekzy: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abi, the day is here oooo
Memories12411:
What does she stand to gain if the woman leaves her husband? I wish them a successful and happy home.
ArewaWife:

Today is the day to remember

Mutemenot:

The day is here
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by LivingTribunal: 12:11am On Aug 22, 2021
Miles300:
Kemi , Paul say shame on u !!

Ohhh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:36am On Aug 22, 2021
sunnyb0b0:
Who doesn't know the Afonja winch will eventually leave.

The so called witch is better than anyone in your entire lineage past, present and future.

In fact, her excreta is than your entire generations combined. grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:43am On Aug 22, 2021
tknyskny:
E don happen ( in psquare's voice)...chai

... chop my money, I don't care ....(psquare) grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Terrence99: 5:35am On Aug 22, 2021
veekid:
No be lie sha! Lola will surely leave!

And it isn't Lola, dumb Igbo fool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Biggcake: 6:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Drniyi4u:

And it came to pass
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by alizma: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2021
seangy4konji:

Take it or leave.
You seems to know her very much on this
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by wellmax(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Miles300:
Kemi , Paul say shame on u !!

Really?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by wellmax(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
sunnyb0b0:

Really?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by Richdee1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Drniyi4u:

Has she learnt her lesson or not?
She dey talk, you dey talk, who you be??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" by DEROX: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2021
sunnyb0b0:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.