Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out (41669 Views)

Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? / Sacked 3 Weeks After Resumption. Lawyers Help! / Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by awennie(f): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
ringi82:

Call this number 08054528721. They called me today for a job offer at an ikeja lawfirm, but I politely declined as I'm already hooked. I dropped my cv there sometime late last year. U could give it a try, u might be lucky.

thanks so much. I really appreciate.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by ringi82(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
awennie:

thanks so much. I really appreciate.
Let me know how far it goes. U can equally send me your cv to mbukoye4real@gmail.com if that wasn't successful. I may assist in forwarding it to some firms in need of fresh lawyers.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by awennie(f): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
ringi82:

Let me know how far it goes. U can equally send me your cv to mbukoye4real@gmail.com if that wasn't successful. I may assist in forwarding it to some firms in need of fresh lawyers.

I sent you a mail. please accept.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by ringi82(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
awennie:

I sent you a mail. please accept.
Yes. I've responded
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Dammysmart: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
h
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by FirstCounsel(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
LUGBE:
Please contact me for your trademarks, Patents and Designs registration.

You will not regret it.
Please are you based in Abuja?
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by AdakaEloghene: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Any one has information of any firm currently talking nysc interns
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by LegitBoyy: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
AdakaEloghene:

Yes.

Check out Pentagon Partners in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by BREYZ: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2019
Good morming family. Please am in need of a law firm that I can work with in Lagos, I just finished my NYSC few days ago and I've been applying but no response yet. Thanks.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by zamanii: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2019
If you need the services of a lawyer in Abuja, feel free to send me a message or quote me.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by LUGBE: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Yes, Trademark Registry has office in Abuja only.

FirstCounsel:

Please are you based in Abuja?
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by AliEsq(m): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Anyone here who can help me with bar part 1 and bar part 2 materials can reach me on umara7015@gmail.com.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Tarcisius: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
Good afternoon... I'm in need of a Law firm to practice...

I finished serving in October.

I'll truly appreciate it�
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by diamondkween: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2019
I need a law firm in Abuja to practice. Please I need someone I can ask some question in relation to law. Any help? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Jaycenvirtualse: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Good day Lawyers. Please does anyone have an idea as to how much a verbatim court reporter is paid at Lagos State Judiciary Commission? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Reucy(f): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Please I'm seriously searching for a firm to work with.
Any help would be utmostly appreciated.
I reside in Abuja. 3 years post call
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by anasbeaut(f): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
AdakaEloghene:

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by dee92(f): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ff
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
diamondkween:
I need a law firm in Abuja to practice. Please I need someone I can ask some question in relation to law. Any help? Thanks in anticipation.
Ask me
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by dollarsignbloga(f): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hidentity:
Ask me
Op, this is an awesome thread. Pls do not let it die.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
dollarsignbloga:
Op, this is an awesome thread. Pls do not let it die.
Thanks, brother. I can't do it alone. I hope people find the help the need here as per career and legal services.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by dollarsignbloga(f): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hidentity:

Thanks, brother. I can't do it alone. I hope people find the help the need here as per career and legal services.
Yea. I'm female by the way.
Great day.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
dollarsignbloga:
Yea. I'm female by the way.
Great day.
I'm sorry for misrepresenting your gender. It was inadvertently done. I guess I felt the absence of the pink icon after your name led to the mistake.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by dollarsignbloga(f): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hidentity:

I'm sorry for misrepresenting your gender. It was inadvertently done. I guess I felt the absence of the pink icon after your name led to the mistake.
No worries sir. keep up the good job sir. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
dollarsignbloga:
No worries sir. keep up the good job sir. God bless.
Amen, you too.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Lmaomen1(m): 1:08am On Apr 22, 2020
It was a great idea to create a similar theme. I think this will be incredibly useful both for the lawyers themselves and for users who will be able to learn more about it. I know from personal experience how important good lawyers are and how they can sometimes just save a person's life and get them out of a difficult situation. A couple of years ago, I had a bad time in my life and I owed a large amount of money to a Bank. I then had no way to pay them and the Bank threatened to take my house away from me. I was very confused and did not know what to do. I was very lucky that a friend had a friend of bankruptcy lawyer San Diego whom he recommended to me. I decided to hire him and he turned out to be a highly qualified professional who was able to help me with my problem and save my house without any problems. I will be indebted to him for the rest of my life
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by MeetWagon: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lmaomen1:
It was a great idea to create a similar theme. I think this will be incredibly useful both for the lawyers themselves and for users who will be able to learn more about it. I know from personal experience how important good lawyers are and how they can sometimes just save a person's life and get them out of a difficult situation. A couple of years ago, I had a bad time in my life and I owed a large amount of money to a Bank. I then had no way to pay them and the Bank threatened to take my house away from me. I was very confused and did not know what to do. I was very lucky that a friend had a friend of bankruptcy lawyer San Diego whom he recommended to me. I decided to hire him and he turned out to be a highly qualified professional who was able to help me with my problem and save my house without any problems. I will be indebted to him for the rest of my life
Wow, what a story, I can't imagine how I would feel if I were in your shoes. I am very glad that you were able to deal with this and thank you for sharing your story, I will take a lot of notes
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by AngryArmani: 9:50pm On May 22, 2020
Hi. I'm a 400l law student who's facing an academic issu which I fear might affect my chances of going to law school. I wonder if I could ask the most esteemed lawyers here for advice @ Hidentity

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2020
AngryArmani:
Hi. I'm a 400l law student who's facing an academic issu which I fear might affect my chances of going to law school. I wonder if I could ask the most esteemed lawyers here for advice @ Hidentity
Hi. I just saw this. Apologies. Please, send me a dm, narrating the said issue. Thanks
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2020
diamondkween:

Please ask
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Nickyblithe: 5:55am On Jun 07, 2020
Hello lawyers.

Please i have a question though its for my younger sister presently studying law. What other professional certifications she can acquire to give her an edge when she gradates that relates to your field. That is for example, i studied accounting and presently i'm a chartered accountant. She told me of Institute of Chartered Mediators & Conciliators. But i don't know if its the right one and best certification or there is another that has an upper hand than this. Please expecting a response.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Ranking Structure Of The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) / Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria / This 24-year-old Makes Millions Playing FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.