Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,205 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (62968 Views)

Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Yobe (Photos) / 2023: Osinbajo Storms Yobe (Photos) / 2023: Emefiele-Buni Presidential Posters Flood Yobe [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by omowolewa: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Accounted for
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by bamoski(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Born2Breed:
Boko Haram is gaining momentum.

One spotted
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Is that what you call a base grin?? More like an outpost.

Hahahaha
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
aydought:
And we heard that Boko Haram has been technically defeated!!! Lies everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People like you don't want to hear anything good and goodness will run away from you!

M0RON!
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahaha
Ipob pig spotted

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
I can see that buhari is working!
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by stonemasonn: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
9jaArea:
The media is doing us no good in this country.
Blame it on the media....mtcheeeeew.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by mimimile93: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Angelanest:
Here are pictures of the military base which was recently attacked by Boko Haram insurgents in Yobe state. Some soldiers were reported missing after Boko Haram insurgents overran a military base in the remote part of the North-East, in the second major assault on the armed forces in two days.

The militants invaded the base holding more than 700 soldiers in Yobe State.

Fewer than 100 soldiers returned following the attack, which took place just 24 hours after Boko Haram fighters ambushed a military convoy in neighbouring Borno State on Friday.

Meanwhile, the army has released a press statement to that effect. Read below;

The attention of the Nigerian Army has been drawn to a publication on the front page of Daily Trust Newspaper of Monday, 16 July 2018 titled “BOKO HARAM OVERRUN MILITARY BASE IN YOBE, SOLDIERS MISSING”. In the said story, the report stated inter alia, that “over six hundred soldiers are still missing after suspected Boko Haram militants overran a military base in Yobe state”.

The Nigerian Army wishes to state categorically that the report is not only untrue but capable of misleading members of the general public.

The write-up further alleged that about 100 of the troops that disappeared from the base in Jilli after the clash have reported in Geidam town but very few of them had their weapons with them.

Contrary to the report, the Army wishes to state that, although the base was attacked by suspected Boko Haram insurgents, troops reorganised and successfully repelled the attack and normalcy has since returned to the area. Also, all the troops in the base were accounted for contrary to the report.

Consequently, the Nigerian Army wishes to state that the fight against Boko Haram Terrorists in the North Eastern parts of the country is yielding positive result that lead to the return of some Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) back to their ancestral homes.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/photos-from-the-military-base-which-was-attacked-by-boko-haram-in-yobe.html

Boko Haram is technically defeated and physically undefeated.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by pelicanbeau(f): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
...and they have technically defeated boko haram.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Bokoharam controls over 70% of the landmass in Bornu and Yobe

Yap Bornu but not Borno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
omowolewa:
Accounted for
Yea, both dead and alive

1 Like

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by xaggar(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Born2Breed:
Boko Haram is gaining momentum.

If that's your picture in your profile; then you are a female Angel! Beautiful!
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Righteousness89:
And 30,000 policemen and unknown number of Soldiers are in Ekiti?

One Thing I know, Nigeria will survive this Phase

I would not put my hopes high on Nigeria surviving...,not with these nonsense by buhari/APC
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Believe any statement the army dishes out to the public at your own peril.They are synonymous to lie Mohamed

5 Likes

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nigerian army need urgent help,it is time to shove aside stoicism and cry out to the world superpower. One wonders why Buhari is still keeping Buratai maybe for sinister intentions.

2 Likes

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by GistFullGround: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
They cannot show their power against Boko Haram; it's only on civilians

STUPID NIGERIAN SOLDIERS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
krattoss:
seconded firmly..

Believe u me what happened/happens is far from what is been reported..

I know,the truth must be hidden at all cost.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by phkka1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Government of liers. You can imagine a technically defeated sect destroying a military base. Good enough your so called president was once an army officer. Congratulations Lai Muhammad. The father of all lies have taught even Nigerian army om how to lie and did not teach them how to cover the destroyed base.

7 Likes

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Is that what you call a base grin?? More like an outpost.

Nigeria army outreach.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by adecz: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Ipob pig spotted
God damage you.

I'm from Niger Delta, oil from my State bayelsa feeds you and your state

12 Likes

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by aydought: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
People like you don't want to hear anything good and goodness will run away from you!

M0RON!

You see what I am saying about lies everywhere?

Your Psychiatrist has deceived you that your mental illness has finally gone after fleecing you of your money instead of keeping you in that cage to flush out all the dirts in your brain out properly! Proverbs 26:2 "Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse will not land on its intended victim" Therefore your curse returns FULLY on to your head!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
shigoslim:
Many don't know that Bokoharam still a big treat to Nigeria, only that the Government of the day has silent the media in order for us to believe they have been Technically defeated . If you have soldier in the Trouble they will tell you the real fact, How many country in the world has been able to defeat Terrorist in the world hell No? Some country are in even benefiting in this game because they will have to sell ammunition to both side.
Is about Time things will review , let us just fold our harms and watch how the event unfold.
Soldiers in Northeast have been warned not to disclose troop operational status on social media Otherwise they will be court martial.

3 Likes

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Firefire(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
But, I thought Buhari withdrew $1bn to fight BH? What's happening please, is it that the barber doesn't know how to barb or that the ✂ is not sharp??

Luggard and Shaw, una no go rest well I swear

The thief has stylishly looted the money

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
bamoski:
Ipob terrorists will rejoice over this

This one is cussed

7 Likes

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
aydought:
And we heard that Boko Haram has been technically defeated!!! Lies everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If a technically defeated BH (whatever that means) can wreck this carnage on a battalion, then I can imagine what a well organized army can do to this country
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by horlabiyi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
In a sane country,it will be a shame to the government that said it has defeated this terrorist group technically we are in Nigeria. How far with the $1b they budgeted for this?
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Wat a shame!

How can ur military base be overun by rag tag militants in ur own country continously?

When the military base of d United States army in Iraq or Afghanistan was hardly overun by d local militants, talkless of their military bases in their own country.

U don't need to mind those people
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by otus4me(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
this is where fake news spreads. how will a tanker and other military vehicles get burnt and the grasses beside it and underneath them not get burnt.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
9jaArea:
The media is doing us no good in this country.
By reporting fact right?Infact the media has been helpful to this regime than the previous one.Premiumtimes is the only medium that stands out from other brown envelope media groups under this regime.And I know they will face persecution.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
aydought:

You see what I am saying about lies everywhere?

Your Psychiatrist has deceived you that your mental illness has finally gone after fleecing you of your money instead of keeping you in that cage to flush out all the dirts in your brain out properly! Proverbs 26:2 "Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse will not land on its intended victim" Therefore your curse returns FULLY on to your head!
grin grin grin
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by BrownRoofRep: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Buhari, hold your boys. I repeat, Buhari hold your boys.
Let them stop attacking our people in the military.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.